Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Lets Get Them GIF by CBC
Miss U GIF by MOODMAN

Illyana I miss you 🥺

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
This is believe is blood. The last time wasn’t. I couldn’t say it last time as.. well your not supposed to are you? This woman is fing dangerous and this has been done to now put the heat on pearl & Dave.. she really can’t handle being called out can she?
This is weaponising and manipulation. It was horrendously triggering when she talked of cutting deeper because others “wanted” her to. She has no idea how frenzied episodes can be and the people she’s putting in danger by using such triggering language ⛔

What I find disgusting is all these fmyp shows ran with Emz sh'ing on live and also sobriety jack and how bad it is that kids and extremely vulnerable people can witness it yet everytime this self centered over grown big toddler gets a free pass. There are 100% children watching her lives she even had a child in her box for well over 10 minutes a few nights ago who lied about her age but you could tell, once Angie came off I scrolled the fyp and the same girl was in a live full of kids aged 13-15 😡

latenightfyp

May 23, 2024
london
T/W‼️‼️

I knew I had a screen recording somewhere of angie slipping up! The night that angie SH she said
it was her arm that she cut
and that it wasn’t a scab. But here’s my thought! If when the paramedics were out at hers why did they ask her where she was
bleeding
from and she replied “I fell down the stairs and hurt my ankle! Surely they would have seen arm and if there was any marks as she was wearing a short sleeve T-shirt that night🤨. Which one was it angie? Was it arm or ankle🤷🏻‍♀️

This woman has been caught out in her lies! And for anyone to lie about SH is the lowest of the lowest! I believe that angie went to extreme lengths to make sure others seen
the blood
on her T-shirts and arms and that they would call the ambulance, and it was all done for the views! Angie thrives of the views, not so much the gifts but the numbers in her room!

View attachment copy_D6EDA7D6-5540-4030-944A-329FB8D03BE0.mov
The skirting board comment 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Miss You Hug GIF by Maryanne Chisholm - MCArtist

So sorry to anyone continued to be triggered by this awful excuse for a human being x

Always remember you are loved, strong and a beautiful human being ❤️
This is lovely and I do hope everyone is ok ❤️on a separate note I am slightly concerned about the people she blames this on. The hate they receive because of Angie is terrible. I despise pearl and Dave but I hope they stand strong on this and don’t back down to that poisonous little corpse. I beleive when she was told off as a youngster she would stand in the mirror, punch herself and then say to Sheila ‘see look what you made me do, YOU did this’. Her parents would back down and now look what we have. She makes me sick

Feb 28, 2024
USA
I wish I had came here before seeing what I just have! Put my phone down for 10 mins to deal with the kids, picked it back up and seen Angela has sh

This was always going to happen tonight! Angie was caught out for lying on her previous sh and this is what she does. She’s deflecting by doing it again!

I have every bit of sympathy for anyone that has or is still struggling with SH. I would never wish anyone to go though it! People don’t pick and choose when to SH🤬 but Angela does! She seems to pick and choose when to, and 9/10 it’s deflection from her lies she’s been telling and being found out for.

Hope everyone is ok tonight😔❤️