Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Eyeroll Ugh GIF
baroness von sketch boss GIF

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
In other news Demi says that she's no longer going to be coming live (again) because she doesn't think her Nan is doing well, her dog has started having seizures (sympathy for the dog, but Tracy has been saying all Summer the dog is ill, but they did do all about it) & Demi has had the sack from her new job.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
In other news Demi says that she's no longer going to be coming live (again) because she doesn't think her Nan is doing well, her dog has started having seizures (sympathy for the dog, but Tracy has been saying all Summer the dog is ill, but they did do all about it) & Demi has had the sack from her new job.
She is currently live showing messages with Bridie in the box, though.

Feb 28, 2024
USA
Angie in Canadian angies live the now and all the boxes are wimping over her🥴

Listen angie is a blabbering big baby do face that deflects from her own lies and places the blame on everyone else. Angie wanted to go in the box with pearl and Dave tonight she even dropped just to go in, she wasn’t forced or gagged or made to!

Makes me frustrated all these people thinking angie is “bullied”
I beg these people to go and watch angies videos back over the past years and see exactly what kind of person she really is.
1. She’s shagged her dog
2. She’s shagged her dad
3. She’s asked a woman for there unalived baby’s death certificate to prove the death
4. Shes been racist
5. She’s been homophobic
6. She’s said that some woman deserved to be dv’d
7. She lied and defended pineapple regarding the charity theft
I can go on and on and on and on…

STOP SIMPING IVER ANGIE AND SAYING SHES THE INNOCENT VICTIM IN THIS.

In angies very own words, and many times said in her own lives. “You are responsible for your own Mh” well take note Angela and stop blaming others 🤬

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Angie in Canadian angies live the now and all the boxes are wimping over her🥴

Listen angie is a blabbering big baby do face that deflects from her own lies and places the blame on everyone else. Angie wanted to go in the box with pearl and Dave tonight she even dropped just to go in, she wasn’t forced or gagged or made to!

Makes me frustrated all these people thinking angie is “bullied”
I beg these people to go and watch angies videos back over the past years and see exactly what kind of person she really is.
1. She’s shagged her dog
2. She’s shagged her dad
3. She’s asked a woman for there unalived baby’s death certificate to prove the death
4. Shes been racist
5. She’s been homophobic
6. She’s said that some woman deserved to be dv’d
7. She lied and defended pineapple regarding the charity theft
I can go on and on and on and on…

STOP SIMPING IVER ANGIE AND SAYING SHES THE INNOCENT VICTIM IN THIS.

In angies very own words, and many times said in her own lives. “You are responsible for your own Mh” well take note Angela and stop blaming others 🤬
90S Agree GIF by CocoJuice

Hold on. So it was tears and snot sat on Canadians box, I’m lying in bed having a scroll and delusive is having a one man party on live dancing and singing. You just can’t write this s
I went for a scroll too they are baiting that eternity is nanny g but she's definitely not as she's spoken in a box before sad bastards all of them.