Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Today will be another day everything is brushed under the carpet because people don’t dare speak out against that alcoholic bastard. It will come online like nothing has happened and her enablers and the thick bastards who get in her box will get her right back on the pedestal and we repeat the process again. She needs to get into trouble for wasting nhs and police resources. The lies that come out of that cavity filled cesspit 😡 My MH team pull me up on any kind of scratch. It’s like an interrogation if my cats have been fers and Iv got an appointment. I hope she chokes on her own vomit. Cancel me for saying it, I couldn’t give a do anymore

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Today will be another day everything is brushed under the carpet because people don’t dare speak out against that alcoholic bastard. It will come online like nothing has happened and her enablers and the thick bastards who get in her box will get her right back on the pedestal and we repeat the process again. She needs to get into trouble for wasting nhs and police resources. The lies that come out of that cavity filled cesspit 😡 My MH team pull me up on any kind of scratch. It’s like an interrogation if my cats have been fers and Iv got an appointment. I hope she chokes on her own vomit. Cancel me for saying it, I couldn’t give a do anymore

Miss U GIF by giphystudios2021

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Why does Zac always say something, he realises he’s being a hypocrite and quickly states “when I do it, it’s different” and explains why? It’s really grating. Been watching him for only 10 minutes and he’s done that 3 times.
I can't watch him. He's another one who thinks his s doesn't stink.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I remember briefly waking up and Tara was sat in a park with a bottle saying she was going to kill herself she was waiting for her phone to die first, haven't saw nothing on fyp 🤷🏻‍♀️
There’s another drain on society. I’m going to do myself in so let’s live stream it so people have enough time to alert police, ambulance and then I get stopped because I have zero intention of doing anything. Attention seeking fs. It’s not even a cry for help

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
I fell asleep and missed everything 😭
It’s ok Alicia so did I, I’m off down the delulu rabbit hole cos I’m sure it’s gotta be on the fyp somewhere

If anyone knows of any screen recording can you point me in the right direction please 😬

I hope those of you who unintentionally witnessed what that t done last night I hope that your ok 🖤

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I can't watch him. He's another one who thinks his s doesn't stink.
He’s quite intelligent, he knows what he’s doing. He’s a manipulator but his memory needs some work if he doesn’t want to be caught out as a massive hypocrite every 5 minutes.

TikTok is just a gathering of narcissists calling everyone else a narcissist. 10 minutes was long enough for me today, now I’m watching Pearl rant whilst surrounded by frying racist burgers

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Unfortunately I thought she'd done something due to her body language. Just wish she didn't feel the need to also trigger countless people who are not expecting to see such when they're scrolling. I'm sure she'll be back on again and will remain as considerate as usual. 🤬
I knew she was doing it when she looked down and how her arms moved, transparent, predictable I feel nothing for the woman,