What's the @
Sorry its over 360frankie

Season 1 Starz GIF by Ash vs Evil Dead

• Haha
Reactions: MMM

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Well like I’ve said numerous times, I not on tt much anymore so how would I know? So was there more drama that I’ve missed
Listen yeah do off

If you’re not on TT much anymore and you miss the drama don’t come in here expecting a little attention and a fing breakdown of what you’ve missed. You wanna know what drama there is, do like everyone else and go and fing look for it on the fyp.
Oh and btw just cos you have me on ignore it doesn’t mean I can’t see what you’re writing, now stop fing chatting s and trying to bait people out in other peoples lives ye soft t

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I always had human names for mine. At one point I had 25 🤣 my local farmer used to drop bales of hay off 🤣 their little squeaks when they heard me in the morning 😭😭😭

We got 2, were assured boys! Yeah not true lol 😂 newborn piggies are just the cutest, I loved the surprise of the little faces looking at me one morning 🥰🥰🥰 running round x (I know how to sex them now lol)

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Listen yeah do off

If you’re not on TT much anymore and you miss the drama don’t come in here expecting a little attention and a fing breakdown of what you’ve missed. You wanna know what drama there is, do like everyone else and go and fing look for it on the fyp.
Oh and btw just cos you have me on ignore it doesn’t mean I can’t see what you’re writing, now stop fing chatting s and trying to bait people out in other peoples lives ye soft t
Sassy Tyra Banks GIF