Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
She's a condescending rude entitled selfish little b who constantly fat shames her ever suffering dad. She's banned from my house 😂
Have you seen the episode where she’s being bitchy with Suzie Sheep on the phone because she can’t whistle 😡…… nah me either.. I just pretended to watch with my kids when they were little.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I'm confused, how can that be a jigsaw there's no sides to the pieces, and it's only one colour. I've not done a jigsaw for donkeys years but I'm sure they had straight edges.

Edit - I've zoomed in and it's pork, I feel a right plonker. 🤣

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Have you seen the episode where she’s being bitchy with Suzie Sheep on the phone because she can’t whistle 😡…… nah me either.. I just pretended to watch with my kids when they were little.
If I was Suzy I would of gone hammmmmm, pardon the pun!!

Peppa ya wee cow go have a wash after rolling about puddles all day

Jun 13, 2024
That London
She asks suzie if she can whistle & suzie sheep says she can't whistle, so that peppa t says that good cos she can't whistle either. Then suzie whistles & peppa hangs up. Not seen that a million times either 😑

Medusa

How did your hair turn out? Did you go for the bob?
I had a fringe put in and he feathered it at the sides and cut 7 inches off. It's just above my bra strap, but my sides are shorter and I'm not keen in it, but everyone else says it looks lovely. - I think they're lying. 😭😭