Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I had a fringe put in and he feathered it at the sides and cut 7 inches off. It's just above my bra strap, but my sides are shorter and I'm not keen in it, but everyone else says it looks lovely. - I think they're lying. 😭😭
I always hated my hair after they did their weird hairdresser s to it. Hopefully you'll be more keen on the style once their weirdo ways have washed out.

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
Well, It's officially my birthday, another year younger.
Happy Birthday GIF
What Is That Happy Birthday GIF by The Office

Medusa

I always hated my hair after they did their weird hairdresser s to it. Hopefully you'll be more keen on the style once their weirdo ways have washed out.
I was going to wash it and style it as soon as I got home but we never got back til late, so I'm hoping you're right and once I wash and style it myself tomorrow, i can work with it. I've never been to a hairdressers and walked out loving the way they've styled it, I'm so fussy when it comes to my hair.

Last edited:

Medusa

7 inches is a lot! But I’m sure it looks amazing, it’s just new, give it a couple days to get used to it. And if your nearest and dearest is saying it looks fab, then trust them! I can relate though, as I have a bit of a hairdresser phobia, I literally haven’t been to one since 2016. That’s a bit embarrassing to admit 😔, but also I just mostly spend money on my kids and not on me, I am well due a proper hair cut. My girls have been trimming mine.
It's not embarrassing at all, I think it shows how much of a kind, caring, loving, selfless mother you are by putting your children's needs before your own. - Thats to be admired and applauded because not all mothers are made that way.

When your children are in the position to thank you for all you've done for them, I'm sure they'll treat you to a pampering day and they'll make you feel like you're the most beautiful mum in the world.
Never ever feel embarrassed for putting your children first. 🤎🤎
Valentines Day Love GIF by Digital Pratik