Season 10 Running GIF by NBC

Ali..
tales from the crypt GIF

Michael..
Scared Boy Meets World GIF
Freaking GIF by Beauty and the Geek Australia

Medusa

Someone in the comments just had a good point that it's J 👀
I originally though J, but she hadn't been in her box yesterday and i wouldn't class them as being really close.
I hope you're right and I'm wrong because that's gonna put red in a very sticky, position.

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Looks like I've missed a busy morning based on Angela having the whole fing orchestra out today. I caught Angela begging Shelia to talk in Dreads' box, which went as expected, and then just "victim victim victim". She seems to have forgotten about how she tried to trigger Sobriety Jack despite knowing he's unstable, and how she has maliciously attacked each and every person who has now turned against her. She's all ready given me a headache.
She also screamed at him when he blamed his SH on that Janet lady. She said you can’t blame people for your sh.

judge-mental

Aug 20, 2024
Nutsackville
Same s with these lot isn't it. So angie jumps out of reds box goes live claims she's contacted the police in like a nanosecond and made a report and has claimed she's made it urgent? Angie hun stop spitting s you haven't made no report it would have taken much longer you daft tart.
Funny how all these po po reports been made and yet not once have you ever had any success or been to court.

Red staying on longer to try and get on podium and has nothing else to say. Getting on that podium is her life daily goals "guys we need another 40k to get on there what else can we talk about".

This is going to go on for weeks. When will the record ever change.

I originally though J, but she hadn't been in her box yesterday and i wouldn't class them as being really close.
I hope you're right and I'm wrong because that's gonna put red in a very sticky, position.
I do hope its topgirl she seemed extremely shook when she was in that box with Dave

Medusa

S
I do hope its topgirl she seemed extremely shook when she was in that box with Dave
I so badly want it to be Hayley because i can't stand her, but the only 2 mod who were in angie box yesterday morning was top girl and smiles.
The closest one to angie is top girl. I don't think Dave will expose who it is, he'll show the messages but I doubt he'll reveal who they're from.
Top girls gone quiet, she's probably in his Dm's now.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
No matter what someone says my SH is, or isn't, it has never been as big a deal to me as Angela is making it. I injured myself below my hands when I was in high school & the sympathy I received was "it's the wrong way". In college I had healed marks on show and I had snide comments about how I just wanted attention (it was summer - I was hot 🙄). I didn't go on a massive hate campaign against these people, I just decided they were fs and did not associate with them. I knew/know my intentions, my emotional motivation, my thoughts. I didn't/don't need validation from anyone else regarding it. This behaviour from Angela just screams "keep paying attention to me. Keep letting me get away with murrr-duh without ever making me face my behaviour.". It's a way for her to remain in a place of entitlement, in a protective bubble guarded fiercely by her suppositories. She is making a bigger deal of this than I did when I managed to break my little toe, or even my back last weekend when I cried out in pain sitting down. My mother and niece thought I fell or something and asked, but my response was "it's all right, I just sat down. My back is being a drama queen. 🙄😂".

I'm trying to keep things limited on here, because I am not trying to upset anyone in regards to this. I hope I've made my point understandable. No promises, though. 😂

TL;DR 💯 weaponising it as a manipulation tactic to receive special treatment.