Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Give Me Unboxing GIF by DrSquatch
I swear I just heard a kitten 🤣🤣 must be in Reds box

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
what time is al capone dave doran going live? i can’t imagine him billy bullshitting about the rogue mod but let’s see…
Don't know. He's currently live being a cock with "I'll do it when I want, not when you want. It will be done today, but it's up to me when." kind of bollocks. 🙄

Medusa

The pics were on pandas page of the way he left the place and animals

I think they said because it's Spanish law it was hard to get a conviction

Adam confirmed last night in his live he left dogs there that the property owner took on, and he never mentioned the pig, he was majorly deflecting in my opinion

But I agree with you on the rescues need to concentrate on rescuing and caring for animals not tearing each other down
Long read..

Panda has had it in for Adam for years, so she will be loving the fact that she finally has something on him and no doubt she'll use it against him for weeks because she hates him so much.

Now I don't like Adam so I'm not on anyone's side but Zac went out there and spent a couple of weeks with him and the animals (so did Gcrew) If the animals were so neglected and Zac was such an animal lover then why didn't he say something back then.. because i don't care if you're my mate or not, if i see you're neglecting animals that friendships out the window and I'd be doing everything in my power to get those animals removed. I certainly wouldn't remain friends with them and send people over to gift someone who's neglecting and abusing animals.

From what I could see when I was on 'that side of tiktok' and when i used to watched Adam, is someone that was trying his best but he was way out of his depth - I didn't see a man neglecting any animals.

Zac's a b and Panda has so many people crawling up her anus because her and Paul are not short of a few quid - money talks.

The state of Adams house clearly shows someone who was struggling with his mental health and he was failing to look after himself, and that's what I find sad - people using it against him to point score.

As for the animals, other than over grown claws, I don't see any neglect. People are saying a dog was under weight, do they know if that 'one' dog has anything medically wrong with them which makes it difficult to maintain their weight or are they using that one dog to highlight neglect, because the rest of the dogs looked well fed - in fact one actually looked a little over weight.

Like I said, I don't like Adam or the people he associates himself with, he has 100% used those animals to financially manipulate his viewers and to pull on their heart strings, but i'm yet to come across a rescue centre that doesn't, as far as I'm concerned he loved those animals and tried his best, I think people are forgetting that those animals wouldn't even be here now if he hadn't rescued them and took them in off the streets.

Yes, go after him for scamming money but no one can say those animals were neglected and i think its messed up when people are posting pics of his living conditions knowing his mental health was fed up.

Panda and Paul once controlled the app by the amount they'd gift, they'd knock people off the podium and they'd put someone else at No1, they've wasted a lot more than the £10k they gave Adam, but no one's asking those creators what they did with the thousands they gifted them, maybe that's because its obvious when they're sitting there with a new hair line and a pair of turkey teeth.

Feb 29, 2024
On my Toasted Teacake
Long read..

Panda has had it in for Adam for years, so she will be loving the fact that she finally has something on him and no doubt she'll use it against him for weeks because she hates him so much.

Now I don't like Adam so I'm not on anyone's side but Zac went out there and spent a couple of weeks with him and the animals (so did Gcrew) If the animals were so neglected and Zac was such an animal lover then why didn't he say something back then.. because i don't care if you're my mate or not, if i see you're neglecting animals that friendships out the window and I'd be doing everything in my power to get those animals removed. I certainly wouldn't remain friends with them and send people over to gift someone who's neglecting and abusing animals.

From what I could see when I was on 'that side of tiktok' and when i used to watched Adam, is someone that was trying his best but he was way out of his depth - I didn't see a man neglecting any animals.

Zac's a b and Panda has so many people crawling up her anus because her and Paul are not short of a few quid - money talks.

The state of Adams house clearly shows someone who was struggling with his mental health and he was failing to look after himself, and that's what I find sad - people using it against him to point score.

As for the animals, other than over grown claws, I don't see any neglect. People are saying a dog was under weight, do they know if that 'one' dog has anything medically wrong with them which makes it difficult to maintain their weight or are they using that one dog to highlight neglect, because the rest of the dogs looked well fed - in fact one actually looked a little over weight.

Like I said, I don't like Adam or the people he associates himself with, he has 100% used those animals to financially manipulate his viewers and to pull on their heart strings, but i'm yet to come across a rescue centre that doesn't, as far as I'm concerned he loved those animals and tried his best, I think people are forgetting that those animals wouldn't even be here now if he hadn't rescued them and took them in off the streets.

Yes, go after him for scamming money but no one can say those animals were neglected and i think its messed up when people are posting pics of his living conditions knowing his mental health was fed up.

Panda and Paul once controlled the app by the amount they'd gift, they'd knock people off the podium and they'd put someone else at No1, they've wasted a lot more than the £10k they gave Adam, but no one's asking those creators what they did with the thousands they gifted them, maybe that's because its obvious when they're sitting there with a new hair line and a pair of turkey teeth.
Well said

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Long read..

Well Done Thumbs Up GIF

De Acuerdo Agree GIF

Hell Yeah Yes GIF

Sarah dog mum

Jul 13, 2024
England
Long read..

I vaguely remember something with the frenchie guy thay got him to number 1 and he would give them a puppy