Eamonn Holmes and Ruth Langsford Split

human2

May 25, 2024
UK
Apparently because their work took them in different directions. What does that mean? Eamonn on gb news going on about vaccines and whatever they do there while Ruth was still on mainstream ITV? There's more to this

Mar 1, 2024
They’ve been apart for 2 years, I think she struggled with his pain issues and his double hip replacement. I loved the two of them together on TM. She has her own line of clothing and what not on QVC also he wants to move back to Ireland and Ruth doesn’t want to.

human2

May 25, 2024
UK
They were the only presenters on This morning that worked and were worth watching rather than insipid dull drone. He is in a wheelchair thesedays and I think she struggled with that. What a shame.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
They were the only presenters on This morning that worked and were worth watching rather than insipid dull drone. He is in a wheelchair thesedays and I think she struggled with that. What a shame.
I saw in the news this morning he was still wearing his wedding band in a show of defiance. They always presented themselves as a formidable duo on TV. Who would have thought their marriage was in crisis!?

Mar 1, 2024
I saw in the news this morning he was still wearing his wedding band in a show of defiance. They always presented themselves as a formidable duo on TV. Who would have thought their marriage was in crisis!?
I read on the daily fail that he’s now following as they put it “scantily clad women in see through lingerie”. Who writes this stuff. lol.

I would have never thought their marriage was in trouble, this just shows that you never see what goes on behind doors.

human2

May 25, 2024
UK
He's been very critical of itv regularly which is her main employer and she seems very career driven so that might have got to her

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
He's been very critical of itv regularly which is her main employer and she seems very career driven so that might have got to her
Good point. I remember when the Scholfield story came out Eamonn didn't mince his words and was critical of ITV. Ruth was a Loose Women panellist at the time and I remember thinking this must be awkward.