Faceless Friends

Mar 8, 2024
Yes definitely good for you, you need some downtime day ♥️

Haha how was the bath ? I'm guessing not a dry one like our Aims 😁 🤣
Aww Dixie is a beaut too 😍 love that you have your vape there too 🤣 mine is also with me bath times 🤣 My boy will also lay on the mat waiting for me. He use to always try to get in but for some reason since we moved here he has stopped.
Xx
Well i will give u 2 guesses what I have been doing today and a clue is not reading my book...🤣
What you up to today twinnie?

I never stay in the bath long. I get hot flushes lol. How sad are we taking vaoes and phones in the bathroom haha. I always intend to be in there longer but I don't! Sad but if I'm having a cry I go in so I can hide and blub in secret.

Your boy trying to get in the bath made me laugh 🤣❤️
I think I may hv shown u Fletcher in the bathroom too. Came across this beautiful pic of him too when he was a baby.
He's got separation anxiety so can be a tad annoying lol. No idea why really... but he ends up running beside u under your feet..knocking cups of tea head bumping and as soon as I get on the beauty couch to get my lashes done..he's trampling my boobs and nudging my daughters hands with the fine tweezers! 😳🤦‍♀️🤣xx

Attachments

• export5514946512611871780.jpg
    export5514946512611871780.jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 5
  • export_4853134081396263856.jpg
    export_4853134081396263856.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 4
Mar 8, 2024
Well i will give u 2 guesses what I have been doing today and a clue is not reading my book...🤣
What you up to today twinnie?

I never stay in the bath long. I get hot flushes lol. How sad are we taking vaoes and phones in the bathroom haha. I always intend to be in there longer but I don't! Sad but if I'm having a cry I go in so I can hide and blub in secret.

Your boy trying to get in the bath made me laugh 🤣❤️
I think I may hv shown u Fletcher in the bathroom too. Came across this beautiful pic of him too when he was a baby.
He's got separation anxiety so can be a tad annoying lol. No idea why really... but he ends up running beside u under your feet..knocking cups of tea head bumping and as soon as I get on the beauty couch to get my lashes done..he's trampling my boobs and nudging my daughters hands with the fine tweezers! 😳🤦‍♀️🤣xx

Omg firstly I must say what a cutie pie Fletcher is 😍😍😍 he's gorgeous!
Haha I know my boy is like that, he is like my shadow ☺️❤️ Boris use to run around freely and sometimes get under my feet, he was so tiny bless him you couldn't see him 😳

For a split second I thought 💭 oh er what's twinnie been doing 🤔😂 but I am guessing it's more cleaning isn't it?! 😂
Hopefully you managed to have some downtime and started your book?
I've been doing housework today but it has been stop starting all day so didn't finish until quite late.
I did think of you when doing it actually! One of Boris's little hay station box is behind a chair in my lounge and it's the last box he went in... so it's still there 😔 (clean box just filled with hay) can't bring myself to move it, I thought oh I must tell nosey 😂❤️

Tonight I watched wonder woman ...oh my God it was so bad 😳😳 then catching up on TT and here. Went down that jay slater rabbit hole again 🙈😕 watching all the lives 😳 don't know why as don't think we will ever know the truth!
Then here over on vav's! It's all going on, so many new users coming in and that bobby in there again spouting s!
A is same and no different and vav is out doing her with the "trolls" she needs to up her game as will be all leaving her 🤣🤣

Anyway hope you had a good evening and have a good shift tomorrow ❤️ xxx

Mar 8, 2024
Omg firstly I must say what a cutie pie Fletcher is 😍😍😍 he's gorgeous!
Haha I know my boy is like that, he is like my shadow ☺️❤️ Boris use to run around freely and sometimes get under my feet, he was so tiny bless him you couldn't see him 😳

For a split second I thought 💭 oh er what's twinnie been doing 🤔😂 but I am guessing it's more cleaning isn't it?! 😂
Hopefully you managed to have some downtime and started your book?
I've been doing housework today but it has been stop starting all day so didn't finish until quite late.
I did think of you when doing it actually! One of Boris's little hay station box is behind a chair in my lounge and it's the last box he went in... so it's still there 😔 (clean box just filled with hay) can't bring myself to move it, I thought oh I must tell nosey 😂❤️

Tonight I watched wonder woman ...oh my God it was so bad 😳😳 then catching up on TT and here. Went down that jay slater rabbit hole again 🙈😕 watching all the lives 😳 don't know why as don't think we will ever know the truth!
Then here over on vav's! It's all going on, so many new users coming in and that bobby in there again spouting s!
A is same and no different and vav is out doing her with the "trolls" she needs to up her game as will be all leaving her 🤣🤣

Anyway hope you had a good evening and have a good shift tomorrow ❤️ xxx
Morning Twinnie,

I will reply properly later but had to update you! Nearly came in on the night to see if u were up as could not sleep at all. 🤦‍♀️😔
So..was browsing tik tok and my recent ex came up on my FYP. He has put a video up crying with a voice over of what he wants in a relationship digging me out!! Fuming!
Just could not believe it! Playing victim and interacting with commenters! Took all I had not to comment but that is what he wants me to do!
Im still waiting to hear when I can get my stuff! He is trying everything now but if he thought that would work....🤬😔
No idea what to do or say anymore.. xx

Mar 8, 2024
Morning Twinnie,

I will reply properly later but had to update you! Nearly came in on the night to see if u were up as could not sleep at all. 🤦‍♀️😔
So..was browsing tik tok and my recent ex came up on my FYP. He has put a video up crying with a voice over of what he wants in a relationship digging me out!! Fuming!
Just could not believe it! Playing victim and interacting with commenters! Took all I had not to comment but that is what he wants me to do!
Im still waiting to hear when I can get my stuff! He is trying everything now but if he thought that would work....🤬😔
No idea what to do or say anymore.. xx
Hey twinnie ❤️
No fing way 😡😡 what a absolute cnut!!!
Well I know how hard that must of been to not respond (I would find it hard too!) but I'm so glad and proud you didn't. Like you say it's exactly what he wants you to do and it will get to him a million times more!! By saying nothing speaks so much more. Literally doing a TT?!! Why do I find that strange a man doing one, like a clapback 😳🙄 just not the one!
Do you have much stuff? Can he send it to you so you don't have to see him as I'm sure he will be seeing that as a opportunity to see you.
Can't believe he was playing the victim and commenting on it 😡
You should of posted I think I came off at 3 but still awake about 415 last time I checked 😫

What I will say twinnie, if you needed another reason to know you've done the right thing he's just handed it to you ❤️❤️❤️ xxx

Mar 8, 2024
Hey twinnie ❤️
No fing way 😡😡 what a absolute cnut!!!
Well I know how hard that must of been to not respond (I would find it hard too!) but I'm so glad and proud you didn't. Like you say it's exactly what he wants you to do and it will get to him a million times more!! By saying nothing speaks so much more. Literally doing a TT?!! Why do I find that strange a man doing one, like a clapback 😳🙄 just not the one!
Do you have much stuff? Can he send it to you so you don't have to see him as I'm sure he will be seeing that as a opportunity to see you.
Can't believe he was playing the victim and commenting on it 😡
You should of posted I think I came off at 3 but still awake about 415 last time I checked 😫

What I will say twinnie, if you needed another reason to know you've done the right thing he's just handed it to you ❤️❤️❤️ xxx
It's killing me inside not giving him a piece of my mind.
It clearly shows he can't change. Still playing the victim... making out he has done nothing wrong...manipulative or deluded or both. Unbelievable! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️He knows I will see it. I was gonna block him on TT but I thought...no..that just feeds into his victim mentality. He clearly feels I'm the problem and a cold hearted b. I'm really not...😔 He has pushed and pushed me! He has promised changes over and over but just got worse.
Can't believe what a t he has made of himself. He looks old and dreadful on it too. I'm not saying men can't show emotions but this is too much! If he cared that much about me/us he would not have acted and treated me like he did. That long letter I wrote him...listing all the cruel things he's said and done and taken me for a mug. The child in me wants to retaliate...and big time... meaning business but I have stopped myself.

He won't send me my stuff. There's a few things I def want inc my pandora ring my daughter got me which he refused to let me take home. Wanted to keep it on the shelf so he cud look at it when I wasn't there. I've been so stupid 😔🤦‍♀️ such a mug...allowed myself to be controlled to keep the piece and hope it wud work.
He will want me to go there...I won't be going alone. He will also hide some of my stuff but I know exactly what is there!
Not sure if i said before, but he's locked me in his house and hidden my car keys before when I wanted to leave as he had hurt me (not physically) I've left at midnight before now.
It's not like it's down the road..it's and hour and a half roughly away. I can't risk going alone....

I'm so wound up and anxious. I went in to show my daughter last night and she said "already seen it on my FYP..boring!" I just went back to bed..upset.

I definitely can't ever go back to him now. He will never change. No wonder no relationship lasts with him. I knew they didn't.. always their fault tho...hmmm!

I cud go on and on about what he's put me thru. I'm still absolutely gutted he didn't change or want to but expected a different outcome. He knew I stayed too long in my marriage. I showed my vulnerability and empathy and he took advantage. Emotionally..intimately...financially..everything!

What a piece of work....💔😪

Thasks for responding Twinnie ❤️ xx

Mar 8, 2024
It's killing me inside not giving him a piece of my mind.
It clearly shows he can't change. Still playing the victim... making out he has done nothing wrong...manipulative or deluded or both. Unbelievable! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️He knows I will see it. I was gonna block him on TT but I thought...no..that just feeds into his victim mentality. He clearly feels I'm the problem and a cold hearted b. I'm really not...😔 He has pushed and pushed me! He has promised changes over and over but just got worse.
Can't believe what a t he has made of himself. He looks old and dreadful on it too. I'm not saying men can't show emotions but this is too much! If he cared that much about me/us he would not have acted and treated me like he did. That long letter I wrote him...listing all the cruel things he's said and done and taken me for a mug. The child in me wants to retaliate...and big time... meaning business but I have stopped myself.

He won't send me my stuff. There's a few things I def want inc my pandora ring my daughter got me which he refused to let me take home. Wanted to keep it on the shelf so he cud look at it when I wasn't there. I've been so stupid 😔🤦‍♀️ such a mug...allowed myself to be controlled to keep the piece and hope it wud work.
He will want me to go there...I won't be going alone. He will also hide some of my stuff but I know exactly what is there!
Not sure if i said before, but he's locked me in his house and hidden my car keys before when I wanted to leave as he had hurt me (not physically) I've left at midnight before now.
It's not like it's down the road..it's and hour and a half roughly away. I can't risk going alone....

I'm so wound up and anxious. I went in to show my daughter last night and she said "already seen it on my FYP..boring!" I just went back to bed..upset.

I definitely can't ever go back to him now. He will never change. No wonder no relationship lasts with him. I knew they didn't.. always their fault tho...hmmm!

I cud go on and on about what he's put me thru. I'm still absolutely gutted he didn't change or want to but expected a different outcome. He knew I stayed too long in my marriage. I showed my vulnerability and empathy and he took advantage. Emotionally..intimately...financially..everything!

What a piece of work....💔😪

Thasks for responding Twinnie ❤️ xx

Ah twinnie I just want to give you a hug 🫂❤️ he really is a piece of work by the sounds of it 😡
He doesn't sound like he ever deserved to be with you. I know I don't know you personally but one thing you are not is cold!! He knows that that's what he is preying on too. He knows that you are a loving, caring person and wants to continue to get into your head as knows you're an overthinker 😔
Maybe it's best to now block him on there?
I should imagine your daughter was fuming about it. She doesn't like him does she? She is 💯 right not to.
No definitely do not go on your own!! Would your sister go with you or even your ex husband? If that's not too weird. You need your stuff for sure but I have no doubt he feels he will get to you when you do eventually go to collect. No I don't remember you saying that but although not physically hurting you that must of been scary and who knows if he does that again, could he get physical? You hear such horror stories and it's really is very scary how things can go. Did you meet him online then ? As that's quite a way away and must of been difficult in itself.

That made me shudder thinking how he took advantage of you 😡😔😔 he sounds such a wrongun. You definitely do not need him, he brings nothing to your table and you are so much better off alone rather than be with him.
If you do want to meet someone again hopefully find someone who will match you for what you bring to a relationship.

It's so hard having this going on as if life isn't hard enough at times. I swear when we were younger we never thought anyone past the age of 25 have problems, little did with know it was a whole different world !

Hope you managed to have a nice evening. I caught up on my soaps but had to stop myself falling asleep as I'm so tired. So I think I will sleep earlier tonight. Xxx

❤️❤️❤️

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Just wanted to say I’m loving the kitty pictures 😍😍 I have 3 of my own, a brother and sister, and another girl who I can only describe as a little b 😂 I’m sure she’s bipolar. She can be so loving and sweet, then she will attack, have a resting b face and let us know that she doesn’t have time for any of our s 😂😂 our other girl is just the most sweetest kitty. And the boy… well, he’s an odd one. He likes to bark 🤷‍♀️

Mar 8, 2024
Ah twinnie I just want to give you a hug 🫂❤️ he really is a piece of work by the sounds of it 😡
He doesn't sound like he ever deserved to be with you. I know I don't know you personally but one thing you are not is cold!! He knows that that's what he is preying on too. He knows that you are a loving, caring person and wants to continue to get into your head as knows you're an overthinker 😔
Maybe it's best to now block him on there?
I should imagine your daughter was fuming about it. She doesn't like him does she? She is 💯 right not to.
No definitely do not go on your own!! Would your sister go with you or even your ex husband? If that's not too weird. You need your stuff for sure but I have no doubt he feels he will get to you when you do eventually go to collect. No I don't remember you saying that but although not physically hurting you that must of been scary and who knows if he does that again, could he get physical? You hear such horror stories and it's really is very scary how things can go. Did you meet him online then ? As that's quite a way away and must of been difficult in itself.

That made me shudder thinking how he took advantage of you 😡😔😔 he sounds such a wrongun. You definitely do not need him, he brings nothing to your table and you are so much better off alone rather than be with him.
If you do want to meet someone again hopefully find someone who will match you for what you bring to a relationship.

It's so hard having this going on as if life isn't hard enough at times. I swear when we were younger we never thought anyone past the age of 25 have problems, little did with know it was a whole different world !

Hope you managed to have a nice evening. I caught up on my soaps but had to stop myself falling asleep as I'm so tired. So I think I will sleep earlier tonight. Xxx

❤️❤️❤️
I would take a hug right now. ❤️
I broke down in tears at work today. I feel such a t but who i was with were so kind. One told me to put 3 positive things about myself in a jar every day. I was like...no way will I do that. She said..ok we will do it for you! 🤦‍♀️❤️

My daughter doesn't care about me really and doesn't like him no and she actually has fairly good instincts about people. She is bored of it all now. She doesn't entertain any conversation about it/him.i don't know how I raised such an unempathetic daughter tbh..😪
They said at work that her being how she is/living in this environment is not helping. They are right. One of the girls I speak to is 4 years younger than her and is so much more mature.

He absolutely does know I doubt myself and overthink. How he has done what he has to me.
No way wud i take him with me lol. I have been thinking of asking my sister actually. I just don't want to put her in an uncomfortable situation. I'm sure she would though. She's prob my best option.

I don't think he wud get physical... he can lose his temper though. I don't think so nut who knows.. He is desperate I guess.
Yes I did meet him..on bumble. First time online dating. He actually told me later on that he liked me so changed his profile spiel to match mine so I wud see it. Who does that and admits it. Manipulative or what.
The distance was an issue for a long time as it was me doing all the travelling until I was asked my others..wtf u doing! He said.. thought the distance did not bother u. Err yeah when it's me doing all the driving and paying for fuel.

I cooked dinner...jobs..watched love island and fell asleep downstairs..dony u hate that! Let our dog out and she
bloomin wudnt come in then!
That sounds hopeful that you will get some sleep tonight. I hope you do twinnie 🙏❤️ xx

Edited to say...I've just seen these 😭 crying again. Don't know why I've blocked out their names as no one will know them but u never know!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240709_191343_One UI Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20240709_191343_One UI Home.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
I would take a hug right now. ❤️
I broke down in tears at work today. I feel such a t but who i was with were so kind. One told me to put 3 positive things about myself in a jar every day. I was like...no way will I do that. She said..ok we will do it for you! 🤦‍♀️❤️

My daughter doesn't care about me really and doesn't like him no and she actually has fairly good instincts about people. She is bored of it all now. She doesn't entertain any conversation about it/him.i don't know how I raised such an unempathetic daughter tbh..😪
They said at work that her being how she is/living in this environment is not helping. They are right. One of the girls I speak to is 4 years younger than her and is so much more mature.

He absolutely does know I doubt myself and overthink. How he has done what he has to me.
No way wud i take him with me lol. I have been thinking of asking my sister actually. I just don't want to put her in an uncomfortable situation. I'm sure she would though. She's prob my best option.

I don't think he wud get physical... he can lose his temper though. I don't think so nut who knows.. He is desperate I guess.
Yes I did meet him..on bumble. First time online dating. He actually told me later on that he liked me so changed his profile spiel to match mine so I wud see it. Who does that and admits it. Manipulative or what.
The distance was an issue for a long time as it was me doing all the travelling until I was asked my others..wtf u doing! He said.. thought the distance did not bother u. Err yeah when it's me doing all the driving and paying for fuel.

I cooked dinner...jobs..watched love island and fell asleep downstairs..dony u hate that! Let our dog out and she
bloomin wudnt come in then!
That sounds hopeful that you will get some sleep tonight. I hope you do twinnie 🙏❤️ xx

Edited to say...I've just seen these 😭 crying again. Don't know why I've blocked out their names as no one will know them but u never know!

Hey lovely twinnie, sending you a virtual hug 🫂❤️
I am so glad you have supported work friends and especially ones that know your worth.

I feel so sad for you reading about your daughter 😞 she sounds like the opposite of you in that regard. I know my boy can be really insensitive at times but I guess he is only 17. It's strange because other times he can be quite soppy and he has such caring nature.
If I remember your daughter is quite a bit older than that? Is it just with you or everyone?

Yes definitely ask your sister, I'm sure she would not want you going alone. I'd go if I could!
You just never know and like you say if he can lose his temper and being desperate, who knows what he could be capable of. He will know once you've collected your stuff he won't have that over you.

Yes I'd say telling you that about changing his profile does ring alarm bells but I guess at the time it seems endearing 😕 we see it as a compliment but really it's a bit of a red flag.
Also sounds like a bit of a taker with you having to travel to him. I'm all for equal rights but don't take the piss ! Must of cost a fortune in fuel!

Yes I think I fell asleep watching satc last night about 130. It's normally true crime I watch to try to get to sleep which is quite odd I guess 🤣🤣
Haha laughing at your dog not coming in ☺️ love her❤️ mine does that and now he's quite deaf I can't call him without waking the whole street up 🤣
Hope you have had a good evening tonight (minus the tears ) but how lovely they msg you ☺️🥰

I have a funeral tomorrow which I am not looking forward to (when does anyone 🙄) but it's an old school friend / boyfriend 😢😔ca bowel, so sad his daughter is the same age as my boy 😔
My son is coming as he use to go to football with him and wanted to come, his dad will be there too but we get on so it is not a problem. Just s isn't it and scary as there has been a few from my year that have passed 😳😔

Anyway night twinnie speak tomorrow xxx ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
I am so glad you have supported work friends and especially ones that know your worth.

I feel so sad for you reading about your daughter 😞 she sounds like the opposite of you in that regard. I know my boy can be really insensitive at times but I guess he is only 17. It's strange because other times he can be quite soppy and he has such caring nature.
If I remember your daughter is quite a bit older than that? Is it just with you or everyone?

Yes definitely ask your sister, I'm sure she would not want you going alone. I'd go if I could!
You just never know and like you say if he can lose his temper and being desperate, who knows what he could be capable of. He will know once you've collected your stuff he won't have that over you.

Yes I'd say telling you that about changing his profile does ring alarm bells but I guess at the time it seems endearing 😕 we see it as a compliment but really it's a bit of a red flag.
Also sounds like a bit of a taker with you having to travel to him. I'm all for equal rights but don't take the piss ! Must of cost a fortune in fuel!

Yes I think I fell asleep watching satc last night about 130. It's normally true crime I watch to try to get to sleep which is quite odd I guess 🤣🤣
Haha laughing at your dog not coming in ☺️ love her❤️ mine does that and now he's quite deaf I can't call him without waking the whole street up 🤣
Hope you have had a good evening tonight (minus the tears ) but how lovely they msg you ☺️🥰

I have a funeral tomorrow which I am not looking forward to (when does anyone 🙄) but it's an old school friend / boyfriend 😢😔ca bowel, so sad his daughter is the same age as my boy 😔
My son is coming as he use to go to football with him and wanted to come, his dad will be there too but we get on so it is not a problem. Just s isn't it and scary as there has been a few from my year that have passed 😳😔

Hi,

Will reply properly later but saw you had a funeral today. That's really sad and no age at all. 😔💔
I hope it goes as well as it can. Thinking of you and sending a hug back. ❤️❤️❤️ xxx

Mar 8, 2024

Hi Twinnie,

Sorry, I've not been on. It's clear that anything to do with him has a detrimental effect on me, and i resort to retreating within myself. Not good!
I really need to get my stuff. It's just hanging over me like a black cloud. I'm so angry that he had the nerve to put that post up. So embarrassing.

Was gonna ask how did the funeral go, but, I know that's a bit of a silly question really... I guess it was pretty upsetting and sad really. How did it go seeing your ex there and how was your son with it all?

My daughter is 24 in Sept, and my son will be 18 in October.
She has a lot to learn, and I think she is immature for her age...emotionally anyway. However, we nipped to town Thursday and she was actually being quite nice... for her.
We both saw a nice bag in pimark..but I was like I'm not paying £10 for it. Anyway wandered about..went to separate tills and on the way out she said.. I got the bag and one for you too! Looked so pleased to tell me too. I just welled up 🥹 and said..that is such a kind thing to do ***** 💕
Really took me by surprise. She then went into another shop that I didn't, and came out beaming saying...i got us both a cake! ❤️ Can't work her out sometimes. 🤷‍♀️

Later, we were watching social media murders on itv x, and it was one about an ex partner who was hounding her with messages and begging her to go back to him... he killed her! 💔 I said to her...if I'm murdered...it will be **** Maybe I'm more worried about what he may do than I thought so I will def not he going alone to his!!

Don't say you like true crime as well, twinnie 😳🤦‍♀️ it's my favourite thing to watch and read about lol. It's my go-to to get lost in! Where's that DNA test! 👭❤️

I put off food/pet shopping Thurs and Fri night and went today. NEVER AGAIN! Never going on a Saturday again... 🙄🙄

What have u been up to..are u ok? xxx

Anything been going on with Aimee? I haven't been on to see..

Mar 8, 2024
Hi Twinnie,

Sorry, I've not been on. It's clear that anything to do with him has a detrimental effect on me, and i resort to retreating within myself. Not good!
I really need to get my stuff. It's just hanging over me like a black cloud. I'm so angry that he had the nerve to put that post up. So embarrassing.

Was gonna ask how did the funeral go, but, I know that's a bit of a silly question really... I guess it was pretty upsetting and sad really. How did it go seeing your ex there and how was your son with it all?

My daughter is 24 in Sept, and my son will be 18 in October.
She has a lot to learn, and I think she is immature for her age...emotionally anyway. However, we nipped to town Thursday and she was actually being quite nice... for her.
We both saw a nice bag in pimark..but I was like I'm not paying £10 for it. Anyway wandered about..went to separate tills and on the way out she said.. I got the bag and one for you too! Looked so pleased to tell me too. I just welled up 🥹 and said..that is such a kind thing to do ***** 💕
Really took me by surprise. She then went into another shop that I didn't, and came out beaming saying...i got us both a cake! ❤️ Can't work her out sometimes. 🤷‍♀️

Later, we were watching social media murders on itv x, and it was one about an ex partner who was hounding her with messages and begging her to go back to him... he killed her! 💔 I said to her...if I'm murdered...it will be **** Maybe I'm more worried about what he may do than I thought so I will def not he going alone to his!!

Don't say you like true crime as well, twinnie 😳🤦‍♀️ it's my favourite thing to watch and read about lol. It's my go-to to get lost in! Where's that DNA test! 👭❤️

I put off food/pet shopping Thurs and Fri night and went today. NEVER AGAIN! Never going on a Saturday again... 🙄🙄

What have u been up to..are u ok? xxx

Anything been going on with Aimee? I haven't been on to see..

Hey twinnie,

Yes I did think you might not be ok after his latest antics! He definitely does have that effect on you 😞 the sooner you can collect your stuff the better. Then he has no hold on you and you can continue to try and get on with your life for the better, without him in it.
Definitely do not go alone though as you just don't know. Could you meet in a pub or somewhere public (as well as go with your sister)

The funeral was very sad 😢 but a lovely service. The poem his daughter read out was beautiful 😞❤️ made you think how to look at dealing with losing someone in such a different (want to say positive but doesn't seem appropriate!) light. She and her mum did amazing ❤️
Yes it was nice to see him. He offered to pay for the vet bill which was very good of him. My son found it very emotional, he has never seen his dad cry before so that upset him too 😞

Ah that makes me happy to hear she did that for you 😊 so sweet and she obviously can be very thoughtful ❤️ what's your favourite cake ? I have 3 coffee, lemon and fruit cake but if I had to pick just 1it would be coffee! 😋

Omg twinnie yes !!! I watch it every night 🤣 I am so into it 😳 I have watched that series too on itvx
Was that episode the new one with the young mum of 4?
I have only been into true crime in the last couple of years, before I couldn't even watch crimewatch at night 😳🤣
I did want to say to you before don't go on your own to see him as I watch a lot of true crime and you see situations like that!! The ones that stand out to me are, alice ruggles and Molly McLaren 😞😢
Have you seen all the ones on netflix?? Loads of good series on there.
I use to walk the dog in some really isolated/secluded places and wouldn't think twice about it but since watching true crime, I am more weary of it. It's normally a dog walker who gets murdered or finds a murder victim isn't it 😳😞

I really hate (bit strong 🤣) food shopping at the best of times let alone a Saturday, but I think it might of been extra busy because people are stocking up for the football final tomorrow.
I have just been at home, took my fur baby for his post check up which is all fine. Then did some chores but that's it (rock and roll 🤣)

Aimee's been busy getting herself dropped from Tesco's 🤣🤣 got too cocky didn't she !
Love that for her

Xxx ❤️
Ps going to send DNA test in the post 🤣☺️😉

Mar 8, 2024
Hey twinnie,

Yes I did think you might not be ok after his latest antics! He definitely does have that effect on you 😞 the sooner you can collect your stuff the better. Then he has no hold on you and you can continue to try and get on with your life for the better, without him in it.
Definitely do not go alone though as you just don't know. Could you meet in a pub or somewhere public (as well as go with your sister)

The funeral was very sad 😢 but a lovely service. The poem his daughter read out was beautiful 😞❤️ made you think how to look at dealing with losing someone in such a different (want to say positive but doesn't seem appropriate!) light. She and her mum did amazing ❤️
Yes it was nice to see him. He offered to pay for the vet bill which was very good of him. My son found it very emotional, he has never seen his dad cry before so that upset him too 😞

Ah that makes me happy to hear she did that for you 😊 so sweet and she obviously can be very thoughtful ❤️ what's your favourite cake ? I have 3 coffee, lemon and fruit cake but if I had to pick just 1it would be coffee! 😋

Omg twinnie yes !!! I watch it every night 🤣 I am so into it 😳 I have watched that series too on itvx
Was that episode the new one with the young mum of 4?
I have only been into true crime in the last couple of years, before I couldn't even watch crimewatch at night 😳🤣
I did want to say to you before don't go on your own to see him as I watch a lot of true crime and you see situations like that!! The ones that stand out to me are, alice ruggles and Molly McLaren 😞😢
Have you seen all the ones on netflix?? Loads of good series on there.
I use to walk the dog in some really isolated/secluded places and wouldn't think twice about it but since watching true crime, I am more weary of it. It's normally a dog walker who gets murdered or finds a murder victim isn't it 😳😞

I really hate (bit strong 🤣) food shopping at the best of times let alone a Saturday, but I think it might of been extra busy because people are stocking up for the football final tomorrow.
I have just been at home, took my fur baby for his post check up which is all fine. Then did some chores but that's it (rock and roll 🤣)

Aimee's been busy getting herself dropped from Tesco's 🤣🤣 got too cocky didn't she !
Love that for her

Xxx ❤️
Ps going to send DNA test in the post 🤣☺️😉
Hi,

Firstly, I'm sorry i didn't ask about your dog! I knew you said he was going to have his teeth out and the cost but missed or forgot when u said it was..really sorry. How is he doing?🙏❤️ I know what a horrible day that would have been which is why I feel so bad not asking...😞

How brave of his daughter to do that. They must have done him so proud 💕

I thought your ex was a wrong un. I think i have got that mixed up with someone else. I guess all ex's are an ex for a reason though.

Last 2 days she's been vile again. Has told me to "shut up" twice. I hate the up and down with her. Felt really sad today. I watched a horse rescue video on tik tok and he didn't make it. His name was shadow and his injuries were too severe. Blubbed like a baby. Poor thing. 😢 💔 Why are people such bastards!

Do you know what my favourite cake is....coffee!! 😱🤣 well coffee and walnut. It's weird as I don't like or drink coffee...🤷‍♀️
I don't like fruit cake or fruit scones tho...
I like lemon cake if it's not too synthetic tasting. My daughter actually makes a lovely lemon pudding. ❤️
One of the nicest cakes I've made was a bakewell cake. 🎂 Different and really nice.

I've always liked true crime. I started in my teens when the Murder Case books came out...think they were with the papers.. do u remember them? First one I read was about Dennis Nielson!
It facinates me...forensics and stuff.
Alice Ruggles was one of the episodes we watched actually...the one that made me comment that to my daughter! The begging and pressure to get back with her resonated with me somewhat...🤦‍♀️

I feel like I haven't had a very productive weekend..other than shopping. I mean usual cleaning and washing but was going to mow the lawn and organise my wardrobe..just had no motivation....
I know if i/we meet him...he will deliberately 'forget' stuff so i have to go there. I know him too well. He hated the fact I figured him out and knew him!

I actually have a TT in my drafts I've done with moving on quotes with music by a song I heard on there.. Tyler Braden.. 'Devil you know'
I don't know of I will post it though...someone at work said it will just give him a reason to message me but I feel like i need my say.
Sometimes just writing things is like therapy for me..hence my long posts/messages... (sorry)

I think I've caught up on that bit re: Aimee. Typical behaviour of a Narc (and my ex) never takes accountability and blames everyone...never their fault when it clearly is.🙄🙄🙄 What were Tesco thinking..
Not doing their research!!
#youreapwhatyousow

❤️❤️❤️ xxx

Mar 8, 2024
Hi,

Firstly, I'm sorry i didn't ask about your dog! I knew you said he was going to have his teeth out and the cost but missed or forgot when u said it was..really sorry. How is he doing?🙏❤️ I know what a horrible day that would have been which is why I feel so bad not asking...😞

I thought your ex was a wrong un. I think i have got that mixed up with someone else. I guess all ex's are an ex for a reason though.

Last 2 days she's been vile again. Has told me to "shut up" twice. I hate the up and down with her. Felt really sad today. I watched a horse rescue video on tik tok and he didn't make it. His name was shadow and his injuries were too severe. Blubbed like a baby. Poor thing. 😢 💔 Why are people such bastards!

Do you know what my favourite cake is....coffee!! 😱🤣 well coffee and walnut. It's weird as I don't like or drink coffee...🤷‍♀️
I like lemon cake if it's not too synthetic tasting. My daughter actually makes a lovely lemon pudding. ❤️
One of the nicest cakes I've made was a bakewell cake. 🎂 Different and really nice.

I've always liked true crime. I started in my teens when the Murder Case books came out...think they were with the papers.. do u remember them? First one I read was about Dennis Nielson!
Alice Ruggles was one of the episodes we watched actually...the one that made me comment that to my daughter! The begging and pressure to get back with her resonated with me somewhat...🤦‍♀️

I feel like I haven't had a very productive weekend..other than shopping. I mean usual cleaning and washing but was going to mow the lawn and organise my wardrobe..just had no motivation....
I know if i/we meet him...he will deliberately 'forget' stuff so i have to go there. I know him too well. He hated the fact I figured him out and knew him!

I actually have a TT in my drafts I've done with moving on quotes with music by a song I heard on there.. Tyler Braden.. 'Devil you know'
I don't know of I will post it though...someone at work said it will just give him a reason to message me but I feel like i need my say.
Sometimes just writing things is like therapy for me..hence my long posts/messages... (sorry)

I think I've caught up on that bit re: Aimee. Typical behaviour of a Narc (and my ex) never takes accountability and blames everyone...never their fault when it clearly is.🙄🙄🙄 What were Tesco thinking..
#youreapwhatyousow

❤️❤️❤️ xxx

That's ok twinnie no worries. He's doing really good thanks and just like himself again but with better breath. I will reply properly tomorrow but I'm going to try and get some sleep as didn't get much last night but have work tomorrow (as England didn't win !) but omg coffee and walnut 👌👌🤣🤣 we are 2 peas in a 🫛
Night lovely Xxx ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Hi,

#youreapwhatyousow

❤️❤️❤️ xxx

Hey twinnie,

You ok? ❤️ Looks like it's been a busy day on here today.

My boy is well thank you and no longer has bad breath 🤣🤣

Ah no my ex is not a wrongun but It might be that I said about his response when I told him what we spoke about on here maybe. We obviously had our problems where we took advantage of each other, but he is probably one of the nicest human you could come meet. He's very kind and a great bloke, he is also one of the funniest people. But that's enough about him 🤣🤣

Oh no has she? That's not nice 😞😞 hate the thought of you being sad. The horse story would have me in tears too. I hate it when the animal adverts come on especially the donkey ones 😢😢

Have you posted that TT?
If you feel it will help you but yes probably will give him excuse to or at least comment on it.
Have you arranged to collect your stuff and asked your sister?
I truly think he sees it as he last chance to see you and probably going to keep hold as long as possible to have that over you.

Did you watch the drama series on itv of Dennis neilson with David Tennant? The likeness was 😳
Also the ripper one is good.

I am really lacking any kind of motivation lately, I'm blaming the lack of sunshine 😭😭
I was also 40 mins late for work as I turned off my alarms, all 4 of them 😳😳 so I'm going to put my phone down now and try and get some sleep 😴

Less than 24hrs with Tesco's for Aimee 🤣🤣 and like you say you reap what you sow 😕
Saying that, didn't think she'd do it up in that short of time but Tesco's don't do about do they 😂😂

Xxx ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Hey twinnie,

You ok? ❤️ Looks like it's been a busy day on here today.

My boy is well thank you and no longer has bad breath 🤣🤣

Ah no my ex is not a wrongun but It might be that I said about his response when I told him what we spoke about on here maybe. We obviously had our problems where we took advantage of each other, but he is probably one of the nicest human you could come meet. He's very kind and a great bloke, he is also one of the funniest people. But that's enough about him 🤣🤣

Oh no has she? That's not nice 😞😞 hate the thought of you being sad. The horse story would have me in tears too. I hate it when the animal adverts come on especially the donkey ones 😢😢

Have you posted that TT?
If you feel it will help you but yes probably will give him excuse to or at least comment on it.
Have you arranged to collect your stuff and asked your sister?
I truly think he sees it as he last chance to see you and probably going to keep hold as long as possible to have that over you.

Did you watch the drama series on itv of Dennis neilson with David Tennant? The likeness was 😳
Also the ripper one is good.

I am really lacking any kind of motivation lately, I'm blaming the lack of sunshine 😭😭
I was also 40 mins late for work as I turned off my alarms, all 4 of them 😳😳 so I'm going to put my phone down now and try and get some sleep 😴

Less than 24hrs with Tesco's for Aimee 🤣🤣 and like you say you reap what you sow 😕
Saying that, didn't think she'd do it up in that short of time but Tesco's don't do about do they 😂😂

Xxx ❤️
Ah maybe that was what I remember!
Would you ever get back with him?? 🤔

Animal cruelty..other than my mother..was the main reason I came off FB. I prefer the happy ending outcomes but i know that's not realistic! 🥹

I haven't asked my sister yet...purely for the fact she has had an important week with one of the foster children and their outcome so I was waiting for her to msge and not be selfish! She was gonna let me know as the outcome will depend on whether we can go away later in the year. Her husband can cope with just the older 2 but prob not the younger one.
Someone at work offered to come with me to his today. Prob not appropriate but i love how protective they are. ❤️

I haven't posted the TT no...prob not a good idea. I just want my say though...however I hv tried and failed so no point. I've removed the video of me and him off mine. Embarrassing to be associated with him tbh. 🤦‍♀️ He will have noticed! 👀

Yes I did..I think. Will check tho....

Oh jeeze...hope u didn't get in trouble 🙏 I've done it...u don't feel right for the rest of the day!
Trouble is u can't switch off at night but then feel knackered in morning!
A tip is to leave the phone other side of room so u hv to get up! Makes u anxious it will happen again...horrible!

She's a deluded t. She brings it all on herself then plays victim..true narc style.
Nothing will change until she acknowledges she is the problem...changes or gets help! Just like my ex really.
Never seen such an immature 39 year old as her. Cringe 🤦‍♀️

Hope u slept and are ok twinnie ❤️ xxx