Faceless Friends

Mar 8, 2024
Ah maybe that was what I remember!
Would you ever get back with him?? 🤔

Animal cruelty..other than my mother..was the main reason I came off FB. I prefer the happy ending outcomes but i know that's not realistic! 🥹

I haven't asked my sister yet...purely for the fact she has had an important week with one of the foster children and their outcome so I was waiting for her to msge and not be selfish! She was gonna let me know as the outcome will depend on whether we can go away later in the year. Her husband can cope with just the older 2 but prob not the younger one.
Someone at work offered to come with me to his today. Prob not appropriate but i love how protective they are. ❤️

I haven't posted the TT no...prob not a good idea. I just want my say though...however I hv tried and failed so no point. I've removed the video of me and him off mine. Embarrassing to be associated with him tbh. 🤦‍♀️ He will have noticed! 👀

Yes I did..I think. Will check tho....

Oh jeeze...hope u didn't get in trouble 🙏 I've done it...u don't feel right for the rest of the day!
Trouble is u can't switch off at night but then feel knackered in morning!
A tip is to leave the phone other side of room so u hv to get up! Makes u anxious it will happen again...horrible!

She's a deluded t. She brings it all on herself then plays victim..true narc style.
Nothing will change until she acknowledges she is the problem...changes or gets help! Just like my ex really.
Never seen such an immature 39 year old as her. Cringe 🤦‍♀️

Hope u slept and are ok twinnie ❤️ xxx

Hey twinnie,

Just seen this too.
No I wouldn't get back with him and we've been apart for 10yrs now. He is also with someone else and has another child, which at the time did nearly break me 😢 for a few reasons but won't go into them as you know this page has eyes 👀😡
But we were together for 20yrs and basically grew up together so he will always be special to me and a good friend (when he's allowed 😂)

Ah your sister fosters? That is so lovely and she sounds as nice of a person as you ❤️
Hopefully she will be able to get away with you on holiday as be lovely for you both.
If your work colleague can go with you that would be good, so nice of them to offer too.

I am glad you didn't post the TT and give him the satisfaction but I'd say taking down the one of you both speaks much louder to him, so that's all you need to do.

Yes i can't function the whole day when I wake up late 🙄 but sometimes even leaving my phone at the other side of the room, I just get up and go back to bed for 5 more minutes 🤣🤣 I also brought 2 of those old fashioned alarm clocks you can't snooze 😴🤣
I've always been more of a night owl but found nights so unsociable although now I don't go out as much as I use to, so should think of doing that again (maybe !)

Aimee and her bff are such fs and never see any wrong in anything they say or do. I honestly do not think there is anything nice about either of them and can't believe I could dislike anyone I don't know. They are vile 😡
I really hope the end of TT is in sight for both of them, but the sad thing for their kids is that TT is the only thing they makes them truly happy 😕
Aimee latest clap back saying she chooses to be single 🤣 of course you do 🤣🤣🤣

Anyway I am going to come off my phone now, still watching sky crime but putting the phone down is a start 🤣

Night twinnie xxx ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Hey twinnie,

Just seen this too.
No I wouldn't get back with him and we've been apart for 10yrs now. He is also with someone else and has another child, which at the time did nearly break me 😢 for a few reasons but won't go into them as you know this page has eyes 👀😡
But we were together for 20yrs and basically grew up together so he will always be special to me and a good friend (when he's allowed 😂)

Ah your sister fosters? That is so lovely and she sounds as nice of a person as you ❤️
Hopefully she will be able to get away with you on holiday as be lovely for you both.
If your work colleague can go with you that would be good, so nice of them to offer too.

I am glad you didn't post the TT and give him the satisfaction but I'd say taking down the one of you both speaks much louder to him, so that's all you need to do.

Yes i can't function the whole day when I wake up late 🙄 but sometimes even leaving my phone at the other side of the room, I just get up and go back to bed for 5 more minutes 🤣🤣 I also brought 2 of those old fashioned alarm clocks you can't snooze 😴🤣
I've always been more of a night owl but found nights so unsociable although now I don't go out as much as I use to, so should think of doing that again (maybe !)

Aimee and her bff are such fs and never see any wrong in anything they say or do. I honestly do not think there is anything nice about either of them and can't believe I could dislike anyone I don't know. They are vile 😡
I really hope the end of TT is in sight for both of them, but the sad thing for their kids is that TT is the only thing they makes them truly happy 😕
Aimee latest clap back saying she chooses to be single 🤣 of course you do 🤣🤣🤣

Anyway I am going to come off my phone now, still watching sky crime but putting the phone down is a start 🤣

Night twinnie xxx ❤️
Hey Twinnie,

20 years is a long time and can understand why it would be difficult seeing him with someone else and also have a child together.
Yes..the hills have eyes..👀🙄
One day... we may meet and will talk for England! ❤️ and do that DNA test 🤣

Yes, she's done it for about 20 years now. It has it's challenges... Again..without going into it and be made out to be a liar.. it's ironic that we both went into the professions we did after everything. ( I know u know what I mean)

Not sure who I want with me and when he finds out I won't be going alone..he will try and shut it down. Prefer it to be someone he's met...

I've actually always been a night owl lol
Since I've got older tho, and also work so far away...I get more tired and am aware of the journey ahead of me so get anxious about trying to sleep. I struggle to switch off..hence waking up with my vape and phone on the bed! I've been switching ⏰️ off my whole life, so get it 🤦‍♀️🤣
I have to sort and feed the 5000 animals before work before work, so I end up rushing about.
🐕🐈🐈‍⬛🐈🐈‍⬛🐈🐈‍⬛
She really is infuriating. Complete Narc. She chooses to be single....perrleease!
She has a short memory....

Been a right day today with the IT issues. I'm gonna hv to play catch up tomorrow and get a lot of admin done. Ballache but it will only make Monday harder otherwise.
Haven't even checked its all back up tho!

Sleep well 🙏 💤 ❤️ xxx

Mar 8, 2024
Hey Twinnie,

20 years is a long time and can understand why it would be difficult seeing him with someone else and also have a child together.
Yes..the hills have eyes..👀🙄
One day... we may meet and will talk for England! ❤️ and do that DNA test 🤣

Yes, she's done it for about 20 years now. It has it's challenges... Again..without going into it and be made out to be a liar.. it's ironic that we both went into the professions we did after everything. ( I know u know what I mean)

Not sure who I want with me and when he finds out I won't be going alone..he will try and shut it down. Prefer it to be someone he's met...

I've actually always been a night owl lol
Since I've got older tho, and also work so far away...I get more tired and am aware of the journey ahead of me so get anxious about trying to sleep. I struggle to switch off..hence waking up with my vape and phone on the bed! I've been switching ⏰️ off my whole life, so get it 🤦‍♀️🤣
I have to sort and feed the 5000 animals before work before work, so I end up rushing about.
🐕🐈🐈‍⬛🐈🐈‍⬛🐈🐈‍⬛
She really is infuriating. Complete Narc. She chooses to be single....perrleease!
She has a short memory....

Been a right day today with the IT issues. I'm gonna hv to play catch up tomorrow and get a lot of admin done. Ballache but it will only make Monday harder otherwise.
Haven't even checked its all back up tho!

Sleep well 🙏 💤 ❤️ xxx

Yeah it is and we both stayed single for 2 years after, processing the break up and prioritising our boy. It was hard on him, he was only 7. The guy I started seeing after 2yrs I didn't stay long in that relationship, gave me the ick after a couple of months 🤢😂 he would text me loads and if I didn't respond straight away, ask me if I had something better to do?! 🙄 Yes actually, hanging my washing out!
Plus my son found it hard knowing I was seeing someone, so I wouldn't even answer the phone to him if I was with my son, which pissed him off 😳 I never let him meet him either, none of this moving him in and do what my son feels 🙄
So he was kicked to the kirb 😬
My son's dad shoes were quite hard to fill really, he is very good looking and is known as the funny guy and humour is a big thing for me, and is a nice person. He always had girls going after him but I did really trust him which again is rare.
I am fine with him being in a relationship but it's was the having another child. After not wanting anymore kids which I respected (killed me) but she didn't!
I longed for another child 😢 of course I am completely grateful I have 1 and know how lucky I am ❤️ shortly after finding out that he was having another baby I started going through early menopause 😢 and around the same time I was moving out of our family home ! It all got too much and I think I had some kind of break down.
Had to go on medication and off work but thankfully my friends (and the meds ) got me through it all.
So much for not going into it 😳😂😂 but our little page is like therapy isn't it ❤️
The hills have 👀 that was very creepy wasn't it 😂
Very appropriate for our trolls 😂

Wow 20yrs that's amazing thinking how many lives she has changed/saved
I must admit I thought about it but I can imagine it to be very challenging.
Yes I know what you mean and I definitely understand why you both do what you do ❤️

Definitely have to meet 1 day we will be chatting for England ❤️ haha yes DNa pending ! X

Perhaps wait until your sister is free then but I wish I could go with you.
It would go something like this ....oi give my twinnie her stuff back and leave her the do alone 👊😂

Haha even our night time habits are the same 😳 I am the same if I'm going to the races for the day or something else with my friends, lay awake counting how many hours I have left 😬😣

Sounds like a absolute nightmare for you at work 😣Thankfully I wasn't affected that much, as it was only 1 system I couldn't access.
Hope it is sorted soon for you and Monday isn't too much of a slog (although i know it is always a slog 😕)

I can imagine you running around feeding the 5000 fur babies in the morning 😊😍

I best get off now as have afternoon tea tomorrow for my friend's birthday 🎂

Hope you sleep well twinnie and have a great weekend ❤️😘 xxx

Ps bit if an essay 😂😂
Bedtime reading for anyone who needs to sleep or lurk 😂

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Yeah it is and we both stayed single for 2 years after, processing the break up and prioritising our boy. It was hard on him, he was only 7. The guy I started seeing after 2yrs I didn't stay long in that relationship, gave me the ick after a couple of months 🤢😂 he would text me loads and if I didn't respond straight away, ask me if I had something better to do?! 🙄 Yes actually, hanging my washing out!
Plus my son found it hard knowing I was seeing someone, so I wouldn't even answer the phone to him if I was with my son, which pissed him off 😳 I never let him meet him either, none of this moving him in and do what my son feels 🙄
My son's dad shoes were quite hard to fill really, he is very good looking and is known as the funny guy and humour is a big thing for me, and is a nice person. He always had girls going after him but I did really trust him which again is rare.
I am fine with him being in a relationship but it's was the having another child. After not wanting anymore kids which I respected (killed me) but she didn't!
I longed for another child 😢 of course I am completely grateful I have 1 and know how lucky I am ❤️ shortly after finding out that he was having another baby I started going through early menopause 😢 and around the same time I was moving out of our family home ! It all got too much and I think I had some kind of break down.
Had to go on medication and off work but thankfully my friends (and the meds ) got me through it all.
So much for not going into it 😳😂😂 but our little page is like therapy isn't it ❤️

Yes I know what you mean and I definitely understand why you both do what you do ❤️

Definitely have to meet 1 day we will be chatting for England ❤️ haha yes DNa pending ! X

It would go something like this ....oi give my twinnie her stuff back and leave her the do alone 👊😂

Haha even our night time habits are the same 😳 I am the same if I'm going to the races for the day or something else with my friends, lay awake counting how many hours I have left 😬😣

Sounds like a absolute nightmare for you at work 😣Thankfully I wasn't affected that much, as it was only 1 system I couldn't access.
Hope it is sorted soon for you and Monday isn't too much of a slog (although i know it is always a slog 😕)

Ps bit if an essay 😂😂
Did someone say lurk 👀 😂😂 I couldn’t resist

Mar 8, 2024

Ps bit if an essay 😂😂
Hey..
I guess somethings are not meant to be. Maybe even right person wrong time.
I think the younger the children are the better when it comes to separation. They seem to adapt much better and don't have much understanding or easy to manipulate.
Mine were a bit older and boy did he manipulate...or try to.
I think if kids can have healthy relationships with both parties then even better.

Are u sure u weren't with my recent ex lol. He hounded me 24/7 wanting to text all the time and I just couldn't even if i wanted to with my job. If I hadnt replied as soon as expected i would get sarcy...passive aggressive messages like "wait to hear from you" "gather you are busy" " We should chat as much as we can" "I will always make time for you over work" "we need to have a lovely long chat tonight"
These were all his favourite sayings and he was so needy all the time. AKA controlling. I used to say I'm going food shopping.. he was like "u can still talk to me and make sure u let me know when u are home" 🙄
I like to get the shopping done...not piss about so i never went on my phone...still don't really. I also did NOT tell him i was home the minute I got thru the door!

WTAF was I thinking putting up with all this and all of the other s for 2 years!! fing idiot with deluded hope etc...

I don't blame you kicking him to the curb! Don't they realise our kids will always come first... don't like it..off u fing pop!!

That sounds like i really difficult time for you twinnie 😢💔
So much to process...accept and heal from. Im not surprised u broke down. I can feel the emotion reading all of that.

I'm glad you had good friends to support you. Also that u took time off work. U can only put on a front for so long...I've been there too and made some silly selfish decisions. 🤦‍♀️
Tbh my friends out of work have dwindled...I was basically pulled/controlled away from them. I cud never have a weekend to myself...never!!
The only time i did was when my ex husband had the heart attack and I had to be here to support the kids...and him really. He hounded me constantly...saying that i didn't feel the same way about him. I was prioritising my family...so entitlement and selfish. Im sure thats why A triggers me so much as has all the Narc traits too.

Haha can u imagine me taking you and you saying that.. made me laugh 🤣❤️

I logged on for a couple hours yesterday to get on top of stuff so it was easier today.

Hope u had a lovely afternoon tea 🎂 ☕🥂 ❤️

Haha our messages always are essays... it's why I sometimes take time to read and reply properly. Sorry for any typos! ❤️
xxx

Mar 8, 2024
Hey..
I guess somethings are not meant to be. Maybe even right person wrong time.
I think the younger the children are the better when it comes to separation. They seem to adapt much better and don't have much understanding or easy to manipulate.
Mine were a bit older and boy did he manipulate...or try to.
I think if kids can have healthy relationships with both parties then even better.

Are u sure u weren't with my recent ex lol. He hounded me 24/7 wanting to text all the time and I just couldn't even if i wanted to with my job. If I hadnt replied as soon as expected i would get sarcy...passive aggressive messages like "wait to hear from you" "gather you are busy" " We should chat as much as we can" "I will always make time for you over work" "we need to have a lovely long chat tonight"
These were all his favourite sayings and he was so needy all the time. AKA controlling. I used to say I'm going food shopping.. he was like "u can still talk to me and make sure u let me know when u are home" 🙄
I like to get the shopping done...not piss about so i never went on my phone...still don't really. I also did NOT tell him i was home the minute I got thru the door!

WTAF was I thinking putting up with all this and all of the other s for 2 years!! fing idiot with deluded hope etc...

I don't blame you kicking him to the curb! Don't they realise our kids will always come first... don't like it..off u fing pop!!

That sounds like i really difficult time for you twinnie 😢💔
So much to process...accept and heal from. Im not surprised u broke down. I can feel the emotion reading all of that.

I'm glad you had good friends to support you. Also that u took time off work. U can only put on a front for so long...I've been there too and made some silly selfish decisions. 🤦‍♀️
Tbh my friends out of work have dwindled...I was basically pulled/controlled away from them. I cud never have a weekend to myself...never!!
The only time i did was when my ex husband had the heart attack and I had to be here to support the kids...and him really. He hounded me constantly...saying that i didn't feel the same way about him. I was prioritising my family...so entitlement and selfish. Im sure thats why A triggers me so much as has all the Narc traits too.

Haha can u imagine me taking you and you saying that.. made me laugh 🤣❤️

I logged on for a couple hours yesterday to get on top of stuff so it was easier today.

Hope u had a lovely afternoon tea 🎂 ☕🥂 ❤️

Haha our messages always are essays... it's why I sometimes take time to read and reply properly. Sorry for any typos! ❤️
xxx

Evening twinnie ❤️

Yes I think you're right and I believe things happen for a reason. Back in 2019/2020 something happened health wise and I always say to my friends this is why I wasn't blessed with another.

That period when I was moving was so draining physically and combined with what I was experiencing mentally just tipped me over. I have always tried to cope with everything myself and sometimes that is my downfall. Like we all are strong women on here we do so much (unlike shamey!) I remember I had to pack up a large 3 bedroom detached house with garage, shed and full loft (I'm a bit extra when it comes to decorations 🤣🤣) and I'm proud to say I did all that alone 💪 thankfully the large furniture I had to sell as I was downsizing but the boxes and smaller items were still so much. Then as our house was being rented out and my new house was running behind as it was a new build (another thing that added to the stress) I had to move all my belongings into the garage for a week while we went to a hotel. The garage was floor to ceiling full of boxes a rodent wouldn't even fit in 🤣🤣 the man and van guy who came and moved me said he had never seen a garage so full 😳😁 then having to unpack it all and sort things, I think I was physically done by then. You think you can just keep going and going don't you but sooner or later you find out you're not Superwoman 🙄🤣

Omg men !! Normally it's women that get saddled with the needy label but these men can be off the scale. The snidey remarks too, "I take it your busy" and wanted to chat to you when all you are doing is shopping FFS !! I'm shopping 🙄 Reading how he was with you though twinnie I definitely, definitely wouldn't go and see him alone. He sounds more than needy he sounds quite alarming 😳especially if he's isolated you from your friends and held it against you when you were looking after your family (what a selfish bleep)He's sounds worrying to me!
Like the jerk I was with was needy but just needy and not in a way I think was worrying if that makes sense? Hope I explained that right, like your ex sounds a bit more alarming and controlling 😞
Is it too late to reconnect with your friends now that you have more free time and not with some keeper trying to control you ?

Also I think I know what you mean when you say you've been there and if it's what I am thinking it is it's not selfish 😞❤️ (but of course if I am wrong I am sorry )

My afternoon tea was lovely thank you, so nice to see a couple of my friends who I have not seen for a while. Funny enough one of my friend's has been having such a hard time lately, and her best friend is too and we were saying how much life gets harder as you get older. Like I know physically things do but we were saying when you are younger you think you have the weight of the world on your shoulders but really have no clue !! 🙄
But we laughed over cake anyway 🤣

Have you got any plans for this weekend?
I am planning a car boot as I have so many clothes, shoes etc and I never go anywhere like I use to. So going to do a few of those and also donate to a dog trust charity shop.

How are things with you? ❤️ Xxx

Another essay for any lurkers (hope our lurker resurfaces) wanting some bedtime reading 🤣🤣

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
@thelurker66 are you ok? Havent seen you when I've been dipping on and off. I think that TT page has gone from what I can see ❤️
This will be my last post for a few days (I say a few days idk) but yes I’m ok nosey ❤️❤️ thank you for asking.
And fake lurker from my investigations is now called “shippingharperoff” - just been to Tesco is their name. they are now private with no followers but the same amount of likes as fake lurker had.
And if they read this, this isn’t me saying anything or the encouragement to start it up again, it’s just an observation.

I’ll speak to you all soon take care ❤️

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
This will be my last post for a few days (I say a few days idk) but yes I’m ok nosey ❤️❤️ thank you for asking.
And fake lurker from my investigations is now called “shippingharperoff” - just been to Tesco is their name. they are now private with no followers but the same amount of likes as fake lurker had.
And if they read this, this isn’t me saying anything or the encouragement to start it up again, it’s just an observation.

I’ll speak to you all soon take care ❤️

Take care lovely lurky and hopefully see you back soon after your break ❤️❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Don’t mind the fact my second break didn’t last I had every intention but her latest behaviour I have to return to rant 😂
Have u been off and on too?
Wtf she been up to now?!

That new page doesn't make sense if it is called what u say. I assumed that the other page was from a pro Aimee person..maybe not 🤔

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Have u been off and on too?
Wtf she been up to now?!

That new page doesn't make sense if it is called what u say. I assumed that the other page was from a pro Aimee person..maybe not 🤔
Yes I was off for a few days then came back briefly yesterday said I was taking a further break but I can’t stay silent on her latest antics!!
And it’s too much to even put into words she’s using the recent tragic events in Southport to the maximum and painting herself as a saint and her mother is just as bad!
And I’m not sure that’s what account is now coming up when you search the old username and it has the same amount of likes
Hope you’re ok nosey xx

Mar 8, 2024
Evening twinnie ❤️

think you're right and I believe things happen for a reason. Back in 2019/2020 something happened health wise and I always say to my friends this is why I wasn't blessed with another.

That period when I was moving was so draining physically and combined with what I was experiencing mentally just tipped me over. I have always tried to cope with everything myself and sometimes that is my downfall. Like we all are strong women on here we do so much (unlike shamey!) I remember I had to pack up a large 3 bedroom detached house with garage, shed and full loft (I'm a bit extra when it comes to decorations 🤣🤣) and I'm proud to say I did all that alone 💪 thankfully the large furniture I had to sell as I was downsizing but the boxes and smaller items were still so much. Then as our house was being rented out and my new house was running behind as it was a new build (another thing that added to the stress) I had to move all my belongings into the garage for a week while we went to a hotel. The garage was floor to ceiling full of boxes a rodent wouldn't even fit in 🤣🤣 the man and van guy who came and moved me said he had never seen a garage so full 😳😁 then having to unpack it all and sort things, I think I was physically done by then. You think you can just keep going and going don't you but sooner or later you find out you're not Superwoman 🙄🤣

Omg men !! Normally it's women that get saddled with the needy label but these men can be off the scale. The snidey remarks too, "I take it your busy" and wanted to chat to you when all you are doing is shopping FFS !! I'm shopping 🙄 Reading how he was with you though twinnie I definitely, definitely wouldn't go and see him alone. He sounds more than needy he sounds quite alarming 😳especially if he's isolated you from your friends and held it against you when you were looking after your family (what a selfish bleep)He's sounds worrying to me!
Like the jerk I was with was needy but just needy and not in a way I think was worrying if that makes sense? Hope I explained that right, like your ex sounds a bit more alarming and controlling 😞
Is it too late to reconnect with your friends now that you have more free time and not with some keeper trying to control you ?

Also I think I know what you mean when you say you've been there and if it's what I am thinking it is it's not selfish 😞❤️ (but of course if I am wrong I am sorry )

My afternoon tea was lovely thank you, so nice to see a couple of my friends who I have not seen for a while. Funny enough one of my friend's has been having such a hard time lately, and her best friend is too and we were saying how much life gets harder as you get older. Like I know physically things do but we were saying when you are younger you think you have the weight of the world on your shoulders but really have no clue !! 🙄
But we laughed over cake anyway 🤣

Have you got any plans for this weekend?
I am planning a car boot as I have so many clothes, shoes etc and I never go anywhere like I use to. So going to do a few of those and also donate to a dog trust charity shop.

How are things with you? ❤️ Xxx

Another essay for any lurkers (hope our lurker resurfaces) wanting some bedtime reading 🤣🤣
Hi Twinnie,

Sorry that I've been off again. When my brain gets too full of negative emotions...it all becomes too much to absorb and I retreat within myself. Not a healthy trait! Everytime I went to come back on...I just cudnt do it. Can't really explain it. I have kept thinking about u especially tho...
Just can't get out of this s mindset/hole I'm in. 😞

You are right about him. Reflecting on the last 2 years has made me concerned what I've been exposed to. Deep down I do believe trauma bonding has bee at play, for me personally though. ..
However what he's said and done and told me, I think I'm right to get away from him and stay away. He's definitely not right in the head..and mixed with narcissism and misogyny..no boundaries and the reactions he has had..he's not safe to be around or to put myself at risk..at his mercy.

You are probably thinking correctly about what you thought. If I was speaking to another person with the same situation/experience... I would say no logical thought goes into certain 'decisions' and it's a means to escape deep pain. However reflecting on it and being hard on myself as I am ..I do carry shame and guilt.

I haven't spoken to my sister in a few weeks. Last I heard she was gonna find out what was happening with one of the foster kids and she was going to speak to her husband that week. Hadn't heard from her. Its hurt a bit as she knows how s I've been feeling over him and other stuff and I thought we were planning something to look forward to in Oct. Something I cud plan for work wise and plan for financially to spread the cost. It's unlikely to be feasible for me now as time has gone on.. 😞

I know she has a life of her own and busy with the Foster kids and im prob being selfish, but I had sent her a message saying..is everything ok? And she left it for over a week before replying... yes just busy with the kids...you? And no mention or explanation about the trip we planned.
I haven't replied back. Hurt and stubbornness I guess which is a bit childish really. I'm also no better as I haven't got back to u either and believe it or not..u are important to me too! ❤️

I had a work night out last night. It's been planned for weeks. I stopped over in the town I work in, so I cud get a train with the others inc my work besties. It's been stressful putting together an outfit with all the bits and I've had good advice and support from them. Mainly cuz I haven't been out out for over 2 years...I'm not happy with how I look at all and thanks to that prick.. I hv no confidence, going out skills and have become a hermit. I rarely drink but I did plan on having some while out.

But when I got ready at the hotel I was so mortified on how I looked I downed a load of raspberry vodka which was nice lol but I felt pissed and ill the whole way on the train and didnt really drink again.

All the work pics are coming through on our WhatsApp group and I look fing awful! Imo anyway!
Anyway...they say drink is a depressive if your mood is that way inclined...i hid it as much as i could as I really didn't want my 2 main friends worrying about me or having to check I'm ok..it's not fair. At one point I slipped away and just cried in a toilet cubicle crying quietly and they came looking for me. I lied and said that I was OK..having a vape.. and was cmg out. One said later... you're a liar you! I know u were upset.. u need to talk to me. The truth us I was out and sat thinking what the do has that man done to me..😢
That I feel so out of touch with the real world...hate myself even more and have no confidence or social awareness anymore.
Different people came up to me at different times of the night saying.. we love you ....... and lots of other nice things I wud blush even writing. I do actually believe them cuz other than having a fed up personal life...I know I'm a good person and I care for others and am always there when ppl need me and always will be. I don't lie and I am very honest so there's no bs with me which they appreciate. I also know how good I am at my job and my bosses know this and my 'clients' openly praise me and what I do for them. I just realised that ive just written positive things about myself!! 🙆‍♀️
None of the good things i do for people will ever change though. I do think I prob 'give too much' sometimes. I'm gonna be honest..it's nice to get some validation sometimes. Im sure everyone appreciates that if they are honest. Some of us just need boosting more than others I guess.

Thinking about it...maybe last night was just a start point for me. First night out for over 2 years and maybe it will get easier and I will get more confident....

My daughter is back from holiday later today. She's been gone for 10 days again and although she is a little witch to me most of the time...I've missed her and worried about her and just got lonely. 🎻 🎻 🎻 🎻 sorry!

So basically...I'm a 48 year old menopausal woman who's life is a trainwreck and has Anxiety and depression, no confidence and overthink every bloody thing! 🎻🎻🎻🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

The kid's dad has been over seeing to the furkids last night and this morning which is weird in itself tbh. I'm glad I'd taken everything related to my recent ex down...would have been awkward!
Nothing is out or up that is anything to do with my recent ex now....pictures..everything..all put away..even my mug he got me! ( Still need to get all my stuff from his...I wanted to ask my sister but...she's obv been buy so I didnt want to ask!

I got home about 10am. Just feel crap..tired..hung over and embarrassed about how I look in the pictures from last night. Doesn't help standing next to young skinny girls tho! I also wore something out of my comfort zone which was probably stupid and didn't help!

Long long long rambling message...sorry twinnie ❤️ xxx

Mar 8, 2024
Hey twinnie I was going to do a call out for you but just coming on at 02 51 😳😳 got caught up on some live about the riots and couldn't get off 🙄 anyway your msg deserves more time for me to reply so I will be back on tomorrow but glad you came back on. I haven't really been on over the weekend either as so much happening in the country 😥😥
So I will be back tomorrow lovely and give you a proper reply. Keep smiling beautiful ❤️ love ya my faceless friend xxx

Mar 8, 2024
Hi Twinnie,

Sorry that I've been off again. When my brain gets too full of negative emotions...it all becomes too much to absorb and I retreat within myself. Not a healthy trait! Everytime I went to come back on...I just cudnt do it. Can't really explain it. I have kept thinking about u especially tho...
Just can't get out of this s mindset/hole I'm in. 😞

You are right about him. Reflecting on the last 2 years has made me concerned what I've been exposed to. Deep down I do believe trauma bonding has bee at play, for me personally though. ..
However what he's said and done and told me, I think I'm right to get away from him and stay away. He's definitely not right in the head..and mixed with narcissism and misogyny..no boundaries and the reactions he has had..he's not safe to be around or to put myself at risk..at his mercy.

You are probably thinking correctly about what you thought. If I was speaking to another person with the same situation/experience... I would say no logical thought goes into certain 'decisions' and it's a means to escape deep pain. However reflecting on it and being hard on myself as I am ..I do carry shame and guilt.

I haven't spoken to my sister in a few weeks. Last I heard she was gonna find out what was happening with one of the foster kids and she was going to speak to her husband that week. Hadn't heard from her. Its hurt a bit as she knows how s I've been feeling over him and other stuff and I thought we were planning something to look forward to in Oct. Something I cud plan for work wise and plan for financially to spread the cost. It's unlikely to be feasible for me now as time has gone on.. 😞

I know she has a life of her own and busy with the Foster kids and im prob being selfish, but I had sent her a message saying..is everything ok? And she left it for over a week before replying... yes just busy with the kids...you? And no mention or explanation about the trip we planned.
I haven't replied back. Hurt and stubbornness I guess which is a bit childish really. I'm also no better as I haven't got back to u either and believe it or not..u are important to me too! ❤️

I had a work night out last night. It's been planned for weeks. I stopped over in the town I work in, so I cud get a train with the others inc my work besties. It's been stressful putting together an outfit with all the bits and I've had good advice and support from them. Mainly cuz I haven't been out out for over 2 years...I'm not happy with how I look at all and thanks to that prick.. I hv no confidence, going out skills and have become a hermit. I rarely drink but I did plan on having some while out.

But when I got ready at the hotel I was so mortified on how I looked I downed a load of raspberry vodka which was nice lol but I felt pissed and ill the whole way on the train and didnt really drink again.

All the work pics are coming through on our WhatsApp group and I look fing awful! Imo anyway!
Anyway...they say drink is a depressive if your mood is that way inclined...i hid it as much as i could as I really didn't want my 2 main friends worrying about me or having to check I'm ok..it's not fair. At one point I slipped away and just cried in a toilet cubicle crying quietly and they came looking for me. I lied and said that I was OK..having a vape.. and was cmg out. One said later... you're a liar you! I know u were upset.. u need to talk to me. The truth us I was out and sat thinking what the do has that man done to me..😢
That I feel so out of touch with the real world...hate myself even more and have no confidence or social awareness anymore.
Different people came up to me at different times of the night saying.. we love you ....... and lots of other nice things I wud blush even writing. I do actually believe them cuz other than having a fed up personal life...I know I'm a good person and I care for others and am always there when ppl need me and always will be. I don't lie and I am very honest so there's no bs with me which they appreciate. I also know how good I am at my job and my bosses know this and my 'clients' openly praise me and what I do for them. I just realised that ive just written positive things about myself!! 🙆‍♀️
None of the good things i do for people will ever change though. I do think I prob 'give too much' sometimes. I'm gonna be honest..it's nice to get some validation sometimes. Im sure everyone appreciates that if they are honest. Some of us just need boosting more than others I guess.

Thinking about it...maybe last night was just a start point for me. First night out for over 2 years and maybe it will get easier and I will get more confident....

My daughter is back from holiday later today. She's been gone for 10 days again and although she is a little witch to me most of the time...I've missed her and worried about her and just got lonely. 🎻 🎻 🎻 🎻 sorry!

So basically...I'm a 48 year old menopausal woman who's life is a trainwreck and has Anxiety and depression, no confidence and overthink every bloody thing! 🎻🎻🎻🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

The kid's dad has been over seeing to the furkids last night and this morning which is weird in itself tbh. I'm glad I'd taken everything related to my recent ex down...would have been awkward!
Nothing is out or up that is anything to do with my recent ex now....pictures..everything..all put away..even my mug he got me! ( Still need to get all my stuff from his...I wanted to ask my sister but...she's obv been buy so I didnt want to ask!

I got home about 10am. Just feel crap..tired..hung over and embarrassed about how I look in the pictures from last night. Doesn't help standing next to young skinny girls tho! I also wore something out of my comfort zone which was probably stupid and didn't help!

Long long long rambling message...sorry twinnie ❤️ xxx
Hey twinnie ❤️

How are you doing ? Hope you're ok and doing a bit better.
I know what you mean about retreating when you have negative thoughts, I tend to do the same so I do understand. I took a week away, had a little speed read through now and then but A was just unbearable with her grief theiving, it was raising my blood pressure! And the fy mum 😡😡
Anyway that's enough on them as this is our special troll page ❤️

I thought so 😞 and I agree it is more about deep pain and it's not something I have ever seen it as a selfish act (like some) it is more a tragic one 💔❤️
I understand that feeling of shame and guilt too. Without going too much into it I get you ❤️

That is a shame if you don't get to go away as you definitely could do with it, and I know you were looking forward to it.
I would need to know for work and could only do it if I spread the costs. I am toying with a little break around October, my first solo trip abroad (wish we could go together! 😁❤️)
But I am also (again) the exact same as you with the texting thing 😳🤣 I am very stubborn so if someone didn't get back to me for a week and gave the same answer your sister did i would probably do the same 🙈 childish some might say😁 but I always think it's kind of rude not to reply for that long especially if you know someone is struggling. I know life gets in the way but even still. Anyway have you got anything sorted at all now ?

I am glad to hear you had a night out but sorry to hear you had such a hard time with being out. That feeling when you don't like what you are wearing is a horrible one and lack of confidence is a killer when its been knocked out of you. That's such a classic narc thing to do isn't it. He wanted you to feel like that, wouldn't want you knowing your worth! The bastard 😡
Makes me sad thinking of you in the toilet upset 😥 your friends sound lovely and know you well by the sounds of it.
I do always go to the toilet to just sit and vape 😁though my mates know that's exactly what I'm doing.
I've been there when you wear something that you don't feel comfortable in (although I'm sure you looked gorgeous) but it can ruin your whole night regardless of how many people tell you otherwise. I have many of times downed vodka shots before going out 😳 how I managed to get out I'll never know 🤣🤣 absolute wasted 😳🙈
Hopefully you will be looking to go out a bit more now and like you say if you do it is likely to get easier.
Also, twinnie I get about not being use to social situations anymore. I use to be such a social person, always out, always doing things with friends but had a illness that stopped me in my tracks and now I shut myself away, I get nervous in any social situation now. I have never ever been like that and it's so hard isn't it. The more I shut myself away the more I want to stay there.
Anyway I am glad you listed those positive things about yourself because I can tell they are all true and many more on top of that ! You are a fantastic mother and what you do for your fur babies ❤️ Let's be real anyone who cares for animals like you is a different kind of special ❤️

I am glad you have taken down everything of his now. Hopefully you will get your stuff back soon and that will spell the end of him for good.

Hope your daughter had a good time away and is being nice 🙂 my boy goes away with his dad next week which I use to dread, but now use the time to get jobs done. I am dreading next year though when he turns 18 and wants to go away with the lads 😳😞 me and my friend was saying it was so much easier when they were little, less to worry about.

Are you doing anything nice this weekend? I am just sitting watching the football 😊

Also you are important to me too ❤️ I do think of you regularly. Hopefully you will be back soon as the whole group miss you @noseyneighbour ❤️ xxxx