Faceless Friends

Mar 8, 2024
Hey lovely! So Aimee, Wait for wendy to come to the rescue wrap those presents tonight and she will be on the bathroom floor being fed ice poles. She pulled the same s at Xmas last year and wendy wrapped the presents. And if she was out yesterday she should have prioritised Harpers birthday then and not needed to go anywhere today. Also leaving prosecco out overnight with cats and a 9 year old in the house? She probably poured that this morning to kick start her Saturday. And breathe! I hope you have had a good week? We had a fab time last weekend. But it's lead to me crashing. So I've taken holiday day today from work because I haven't been able to do much since I went off shift Wednesday. The joys of wanting to have a life, work and having chronic illnesses. I'll win some day lol
Hi lovely, hope you are having a restful weekend.

I am actually shocked Wendy didn't race over to wrap H presents 😳 I thought Aimee was hoping that that would be the case like last Christmas, love that for her 🤣
Yeah she definitely has her priorities all wrong and if she really did have bits she could of done them online, seems like it was only lush and build a bear she was looking for H and I'm sure she could do without 🙄
Definitely probably had the bottle of prosecco and wouldn't surprise me if that glass was her morning tipple!
How evil is old vav and she is getting worse too. You know if I had to choose for between her or Aimee's downfall I'd choose vav!

Glad you had a good time last weekend but sorry to hear it also comes at a cost 😔 I know only too well how that feels and it is s! So tough and if you do things you have to pay the price physically and if you don't your MH does 😔 so you have my sincere sympathies ❤️

Hope you managed to enjoy the weekend and it has been sunny where you are. XX

Rosie

Aug 29, 2024
Over the 🌈
Hi lovely, hope you are having a restful weekend.

I am actually shocked Wendy didn't race over to wrap H presents 😳 I thought Aimee was hoping that that would be the case like last Christmas, love that for her 🤣
Yeah she definitely has her priorities all wrong and if she really did have bits she could of done them online, seems like it was only lush and build a bear she was looking for H and I'm sure she could do without 🙄
Definitely probably had the bottle of prosecco and wouldn't surprise me if that glass was her morning tipple!
How evil is old vav and she is getting worse too. You know if I had to choose for between her or Aimee's downfall I'd choose vav!

Glad you had a good time last weekend but sorry to hear it also comes at a cost 😔 I know only too well how that feels and it is s! So tough and if you do things you have to pay the price physically and if you don't your MH does 😔 so you have my sincere sympathies ❤️

Hope you managed to enjoy the weekend and it has been sunny where you are. XX

She probably did but she won't mention it lol she hasn't mentioned wrapping them all since lol and her and this maiden video today, she's called it a clothes horse in the past I'm sure and she's only done it copying laura as laura had a debate about it on her tiktok the other day. She has nothing original. Went to home bargains didn't even look at any lol

I'm in work today after a really busy sty day here yesterday and all I can think about is having a long soak in a bath nice pyjamas and a good night sleep. Off tomorrow 🎉 yes it's absolutely s living life with illness isn't it and people don't get it unless they are living it. I hope you're OK! Send my love to nosey!! Xxx

Mar 8, 2024
She probably did but she won't mention it lol she hasn't mentioned wrapping them all since lol and her and this maiden video today, she's called it a clothes horse in the past I'm sure and she's only done it copying laura as laura had a debate about it on her tiktok the other day. She has nothing original. Went to home bargains didn't even look at any lol

I'm in work today after a really busy sty day here yesterday and all I can think about is having a long soak in a bath nice pyjamas and a good night sleep. Off tomorrow 🎉 yes it's absolutely s living life with illness isn't it and people don't get it unless they are living it. I hope you're OK! Send my love to nosey!! Xxx

Yes I reckon you could be right there as she definitely hasn't mentioned that she got them wrapped and considering she wanted it done when H wasn't there!
No she has no original thoughts at all, everything is copied from someone and that ad for itv was just ridiculous... paid partnership for that 😳
I wonder what she will wear for this red carpet event, I think she's meeting up with Robyn Mia who's also going. She shops in charity shops and always looks gorgeous, did you look her up (think I mentioned her before re charity shops) She is going to show A up with her outfit and content 😆

It really is s and that is so true, people don't get it 😕 I'm lucky my good friends do and I feel guilty always letting them down but they know if I could I would. Then there are others who are like .. well you look alright 🙄

Anyway, hope you had a nice long relaxing soak and a good evening.
I'm ok thanks and on AL for 2 weeks after Friday 😊 can't wait as its late for me but first year I haven't needed school holidays 👍
I will send your love to nosey 🩷
Enjoy your much needed day off too
Xxx