gems_world85

Apr 1, 2024
england
Sounds like he cba with his mum and I'm not surprised the way she is. I mean, he left home at the very first opportunity and told her he doesn't want her moving closer to him.
I wouldn’t want anything to do with her either. Imagine blaming the girlfriend and saying ‘what about me’. I’m embarrassed for her.

Apr 1, 2024
england
Who the do does she think she is 😱 I've a good mind to report this to her employer, how distasteful. If I were a parent I'd be so upset if someone made me feel uncomfortable and unwelcome in the place that looks after my child.
Literally just came to post that 😂

Hey parents, don’t you dare give a s about your child’s development because Gemma wants to go home on time!

mankyminky

Apr 17, 2023
Who the do does she think she is 😱 I've a good mind to report this to her employer, how distasteful. If I were a parent I'd be so upset if someone made me feel uncomfortable and unwelcome in the place that looks after my child.
I came here to say the same.Shes not professional in the slightest.I remember thinking when she posted that video of her sat in the staff room while a child cried outside rolling her eyes 'god I'm glad my child doesn't go to that nursery with staff doing things like that'.She's unbelievably stupid.I actually thought of her on Friday when I went to IKEA as she used to film herself 'working' there too 🙄

mankyminky2.0

Apr 23, 2024
Uk
I just can't with the recent stories 😭 why would you post yourself at that angle, coughing and spluttering everywhere. Yeah I reckon sitting under air conditioning on Friday is definitely the reason you have a cold, nothing to do with probably drinking all weekend and that bloody manky house.I just want to tell her to grow up and get a grip, it's always such a pity party.

Stanley

Apr 30, 2023
Phones in sick with ‘virus’ that mysteriously improves when it is Friday night and there is a pub to go to.

Apr 17, 2023
And like was said in the old thread, can guarantee she will be on the wine this weekend. Long weekend isn't it with it being bank holiday Monday. Can bet she wasn't actually sick, probs went into work, went to the loo then pretended she was sick as she knows she would get send home 👀

Attachments

• 20240523_094340.jpg
    20240523_094340.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 2
Apr 17, 2023
So she's posted a video complaining about people in her street being out and chatting about a power cut. So, it's OK for her to take to a public platform to complain but it's not OK for her neighbours to have a chat with each other about a power cut? What a walloper.