Help and advice with Comment Cafe groups

Bananabread

Nov 21, 2023
What's going to be done about trolling on here ? The posting of others children? Peoples addresses? People's stolen onlyfans content ? Posting nudity? Doxxing? Harassment and malicious communication towards others ? I mean the list goes on really .... where is the line of "gossip" and "trolling"?

I think you need to start seriously monitoring the threads you have going on in here before you land in very hot legal water.
kayleigh, how many years has it been now?? I’m pretty sure we all know that the police are aware of your online behaviour and abusing of others, we all know that there is no legal hot water For comment cafe admins. You have numerous police reports against yourself and I really do think admin need to look into all of your accounts on here your using To troll yourself.

also, can we take a moment to have a little laugh at you coming on this particular account (@Buddha_belly) which you have known to use other people’s photos 😂😂. stop it. You’re too much.

May 23, 2023
kayleigh, how many years has it been now?? I’m pretty sure we all know that the police are aware of your online behaviour and abusing of others, we all know that there is no legal hot water For comment cafe admins. You have numerous police reports against yourself and I really do think admin need to look into all of your accounts on here your using To troll yourself.

also, can we take a moment to have a little laugh at you coming on this particular account (@Buddha_belly) which you have known to use other people’s photos 😂😂. stop it. You’re too much.
So many years, so so many 💀

Apr 15, 2024
England
What's going to be done about trolling on here ? The posting of others children? Peoples addresses? People's stolen onlyfans content ? Posting nudity? Doxxing? Harassment and malicious communication towards others ? I mean the list goes on really .... where is the line of "gossip" and "trolling"?

I think you need to start seriously monitoring the threads you have going on in here before you land in very hot legal water.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Group owner
Sep 28, 2022
You can deleted your account under options but I'll do it for you.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell

Hiya. May I ask what thread this is happening in? I haven’t seen what you’re talking about and the thread I go on here is one of the most active? Could u link examples here