Israeli Palestinian War

mnlless

May 23, 2024
Earth
Israel did not bomb people in tents in a humanitarian zone:

They were 1.7km outside of the safe zone, it was Hamas storing weapons and fuel that shoulder the blame.

But slacktivists have already convinced themselves and spread the fake news so don't care about the truth

When Piers morgan picks a side, you can bet it's the wrong side

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Meanwhile the iron dome works overtime as sirens sound off most days in Israel (and showing no signs of abating) because having to jump out of your car in the middle of the highway to find a shelter to run to within 30 seconds is the normal thing to do.

and Piers is on which ever side brings him the most clout.

bolly

May 30, 2024
Ca
I've had to unfollow some as they're insistent on being anti Israel and are doing the jobs of hamas for them.
It's a war. It's ugly. Israel can't do nothing and everything they do will have huge knock on effects as the terrorists are using civilians as shields. It's unwinnable and hamas are loving seeing Gaza destroyed and a high civilian death rate. Suits them perfectly and gets all the useful idiots helping them out.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
I've had to unfollow some as they're insistent on being anti Israel and are doing the jobs of hamas for them.
It's a war. It's ugly. Israel can't do nothing and everything they do will have huge knock on effects as the terrorists are using civilians as shields. It's unwinnable and hamas are loving seeing Gaza destroyed and a high civilian death rate. Suits them perfectly and gets all the useful idiots helping them out.
every time I see the question put '' well how would YOU respond to an enemy using civilians as human shields?''

the answer is always:

Tumbleweeds Plains GIF

bolly

May 30, 2024
Ca
every time I see the question put '' well how would YOU respond to an enemy using civilians as human shields?''

the answer is always:

Tumbleweeds Plains GIF
They only know to reply #freePalestine or #ceasefirenow and anyone that says anything different is called a genocide supporter without them relising the irony of their slacktivism only helping the terrorists.

I thought the free Britney people were the stupidest people out there, but no