James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Jun 13, 2024
Earth
I’m so sorry you are battling stage 4, it’s people like James and their sick lies that have no idea how bloody hard going through that is. I have battled bowel cancer the last two years and had major abdominal surgery 8 months ago and I am still recovering and dealing with a whole new way of living. There is no way in hell i’d have been able to post a Tik Tok 24 hours post surgery or even a week post surgery high as a kite on drugs and not even capable of typing.

I’m so angry and disgusted by his continuous bullshit for attention and monetary gain. The go fund me was an absolute joke and I really hope his followers start waking up to his lies asap.
I’m so sorry to hear about yourself & @moonlight. This is what absolutely infuriates me when people feign illness’s - especially on social media. Mining for likes, sympathy, posting their GFM pages alongside Amazon Wish Lists etc. All whilst there’s genuine people out there, battling these horrid diseases daily. Honestly makes me so angry😡

rubyroo

Jun 4, 2024
Belfast
I’m so sorry to hear about yourself & @moonlight. This is what absolutely infuriates me when people feign illness’s - especially on social media. Mining for likes, sympathy, posting their GFM pages alongside Amazon Wish Lists etc. All whilst there’s genuine people out there, battling these horrid diseases daily. Honestly makes me so angry😡
He’s been exposed for the lying scumbag he is and he reads everything on here hence why he hasn’t posted on tiktok for days.

moonlight

Mar 8, 2024
I’m so sorry you are battling stage 4, it’s people like James and their sick lies that have no idea how bloody hard going through that is. I have battled bowel cancer the last two years and had major abdominal surgery 8 months ago and I am still recovering and dealing with a whole new way of living. There is no way in hell i’d have been able to post a Tik Tok 24 hours post surgery or even a week post surgery high as a kite on drugs and not even capable of typing.

I’m so angry and disgusted by his continuous bullshit for attention and monetary gain. The go fund me was an absolute joke and I really hope his followers start waking up to his lies asap.
Thank you.
I'm sorry to hear you are also battling cancer.

I honestly can't get my head around people pretending to have this disease from hell for attention and money.

I'm sending you positive vibes and wish you all the best.

moonlight

Mar 8, 2024

Thank you, it makes me angry too but most of all it baffles me why anyone would lie about something so horrible.

moonlight

Mar 8, 2024
The lengths some of these liars will go to is shocking.
I've read of other people pretending they have cancer for attention and money.

Some of these people actually go to A&E with fake problems to strengthen their lies, even being admitted to a ward sometimes.
I don't know for sure this is what James has done but I really think he has.
When our hospitals are at breaking point and people with genuine problems are not getting seen quickly enough it sickens me what these liars are doing.

Unfortunately I have a poor prognosis and I've been through hell and still going through hell so it makes me feel sick knowing people are lying about it.

And James if you are reading here let me tell you something, every single cancer patient is going through it ON THEIR OWN.
Yes some of us have support but we are still going through it ALONE.

You are a dangerous individual lying about cancer, heart attacks, suicide and whatever else you have been lying about.

You need help and not from innocent Tiktok viewers who have been taken in by your lies.

Cooper131517

Jun 14, 2024
Berkshire
Honestly I'm ready to take him down. I have so many screenshots and screen recordings that will show his true colours

I've been searching high and low every day near enough for a page like this. I've even tried to get him on Reddit

Me too! I started to scroll through everything because it just wasn’t adding up and there are so many holes in his stories. The repetitive use of the same photos and videos and then the recent lives from hospital he looks so shadey constantly looking around and will not talk about cancer. My guess is he’s in a psych ward. Please tell me you screenshot the gfm because that is fraud and he’s deceived people out of their money.

Cooper131517

Jun 14, 2024
Berkshire
Thank you.
I'm sorry to hear you are also battling cancer.

I honestly can't get my head around people pretending to have this disease from hell for attention and money.

I'm sending you positive vibes and wish you all the best.
Thank you Moonlight, this disease is a bastard and people faking it are the most vile disgusting sorry excuses of a human being possible. I hope James’ day comes and he falls from his pathetic ass life with an almighty thump.

Cooper131517

Jun 14, 2024
Berkshire
The lengths some of these liars will go to is shocking.
I've read of other people pretending they have cancer for attention and money.

Some of these people actually go to A&E with fake problems to strengthen their lies, even being admitted to a ward sometimes.
I don't know for sure this is what James has done but I really think he has.
When our hospitals are at breaking point and people with genuine problems are not getting seen quickly enough it sickens me what these liars are doing.

Unfortunately I have a poor prognosis and I've been through hell and still going through hell so it makes me feel sick knowing people are lying about it.

And James if you are reading here let me tell you something, every single cancer patient is going through it ON THEIR OWN.
Yes some of us have support but we are still going through it ALONE.

You are a dangerous individual lying about cancer, heart attacks, suicide and whatever else you have been lying about.

You need help and not from innocent Tiktok viewers who have been taken in by your lies.
Yes exactly this, no matter how much support you have you are alone in this fight. Cancer is an incredibly lonely and terrifying place.

Alfie60

Mar 16, 2024
Uk
I knew this guy was lying from the first video I saw ,lost both my parents to cancer my mom was very young and my dad in his 70s and no way could they have go on holiday straight after surgery, he's vile and needs to be held accountable for all his lies ,his pictures were fake and old ...and his past is very troubled if anything he needs sectioning and get help

spanielgirly

Jun 6, 2024
England
I knew this guy was lying from the first video I saw ,lost both my parents to cancer my mom was very young and my dad in his 70s and no way could they have go on holiday straight after surgery, he's vile and needs to be held accountable for all his lies ,his pictures were fake and old ...and his past is very troubled if anything he needs sectioning and get help
I'm so sorry for your loss of your parents. This is what has angered me so much that so many people have lost their loved ones from cancer and this conman is saying all this and h is making a mockery of it and it sickens me.
He needs to be held accountable for what he has done

spanielgirly

Jun 6, 2024
England
Me too! I started to scroll through everything because it just wasn’t adding up and there are so many holes in his stories. The repetitive use of the same photos and videos and then the recent lives from hospital he looks so shadey constantly looking around and will not talk about cancer. My guess is he’s in a psych ward. Please tell me you screenshot the gfm because that is fraud and he’s deceived people out of their money.
I'm pretty sure I do have pictures of his GFM. I know I reported it many times in hope it got taken down .

spanielgirly

Jun 6, 2024
England
I've just checked and I do have them.

qwerty54321

Jun 11, 2024
London
He's had help before - his ex partner helped him with a roof over his head when he had nowhere to live, but James scammed him out of £1000s in a web of lies and fraud in return.

He's been sectioned a few times. In his head he runs nightclubs as an entrepreneur but in reality he opened a bar in Warrington that lasted 6 weeks without paying any of the staff and was a complete dive. The bar in Bolton never opened, he just faked a story in the local paper pretending to be opening one

Cooper131517

Jun 14, 2024
Berkshire
I've just checked and I do have them.
Then if his cancer claim is proved to be fake he has fraudulently gained money through gfm. Brittany Miller on TT I believe went to court and was charged after her false claim and setting up a gfm. I honestly do not know how these people get followers after lying about such things as they are sick.

spanielgirly

Jun 6, 2024
England
Then if his cancer claim is proved to be fake he has fraudulently gained money through gfm. Brittany Miller on TT I believe went to court and was charged after her false claim and setting up a gfm. I honestly do not know how these people get followers after lying about such things as they are sick.
That's very true about Brittany miller and the court case and her being charged. Personally I have no idea how people idolise her so much on her TT page also she does is say "unreal", pout, walk around Tesco's and Primark. These people that lie about cancer shouldn't be idolised they should be locked up!

spanielgirly

Jun 6, 2024
England
He's had help before - his ex partner helped him with a roof over his head when he had nowhere to live, but James scammed him out of £1000s in a web of lies and fraud in return.

He's been sectioned a few times. In his head he runs nightclubs as an entrepreneur but in reality he opened a bar in Warrington that lasted 6 weeks without paying any of the staff and was a complete dive. The bar in Bolton never opened, he just faked a story in the local paper pretending to be opening one
Honestly the more I hear about him, the more I feel sick.
I know we can't help mental health issues by some of his are absolutely scary and he really does need help be it long term sectioning or him being charged for what his done as he has wasted a lot of the NHS times and police time with his claims.