James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

spanielgirly

Jun 6, 2024
England
Yes I think that’s the one. Paralysed from the waist down but can be seen lifting her leg.
Yep that's her has multiple seizures and hypos on lives but can still read the comments and as soon as people start saying about calling an ambulance she comes around straight away and then she had 10mins of CPR at home and didn't need to go to hospital after.

LG83

Jun 16, 2024
Glasgow
Wait, there’s so much more to this story?

I smelled bullshit weeks ago after seeing just a few videos of his “journey” but now having read this thread, there’s more?

So he was stabbed? Was that March 2023? And said he has cardiac arrest from that? And then Crohns? And then tried to take his life in October? Then was diagnosed with cancer in December?

On one of the screenshots on here about his stabbing, he also said he had a heart attack in the same month? March 2023?

So much to unpick here, I feel I need a bullet pointed timeline 😂

TC1

Jun 16, 2024
UK

I smelled bullshit weeks ago after seeing just a few videos of his “journey” but now having read this thread, there’s more?

So he was stabbed? Was that March 2023? And said he has cardiac arrest from that? And then Crohns? And then tried to take his life in October? Then was diagnosed with cancer in December?

On one of the screenshots on here about his stabbing, he also said he had a heart attack in the same month? March 2023?

Sounds like a Craig David song 😂

You missed “ was harassed “ and “went missing “ 😂

And about 7 attempts at suicide and more trips in a air ambulance than the average air ambulance helicopter pilot 😂

Cooper131517

Jun 14, 2024
Berkshire
It’s concerning how still, when the evidence of his lies is shown, that people STILL defend him. Does my head in, I mean how much more does there need to be pointed out 😂😂😂

For someone who had just recently been diagnosed with cancer he posted in January he was living his best life! How do people not pick up on the inconsistencies.

Attachments

• IMG_0710.jpeg
    IMG_0710.jpeg
    220.8 KB · Views: 64

rubyroo

Jun 4, 2024
Belfast

I think I seen him say something about writing a book about it all a while back…. That will be going in the fiction section for sure 🤣

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Keep removing them putting them back like james we know you’re reading here & the other 2 sites 🤣 grow up!! Imagine lying and thinking people wouldnt clock on eventually 😅

Reactions: TC1