James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

bekkiblue90

Jun 14, 2024
manchester
Omg as if he said in one of his posts he’d had a colostomy bag. He hasn’t ever had one and you can tell from his sodding scars. Wow that’s new one for him. Makes me angry everytime I see something new. New house , new Range Rover but I’m pretty sure he said in one of his lives that he didn’t drive and he was renting hence the go fund me 🤣🤣

spanielgirly

Jun 6, 2024
England
I howled at that 😂😂😂there’s a lot of people commenting on my posts absolutely sickened by what he’s been doing. Scum that’s what he is
Oh my I'm laughing so much at the thought of that! "Wait hold up I need to take out a full page spread of all the newspapers, alert all the news channels, tell everyone oh wait nobody cares because I'm doing this alone remember"

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
He’s sent death threat type messages to one person she messaged me just.
Really? Wow.
I saw his comments on your post but can’t reply because he will know my tt name then and will remove me from his friends…,atm he has no clue! I see him deflecting and avoiding answering your question. And using his name for giews he said? 😂😂 who does he think he is? Like you would use his name for views, he is the laughing stock of TT at the moment, everyone knows about him and his sad make belief life.

cheekyk

Jun 13, 2024
Manchester
Really? Wow.
I saw his comments on your post but can’t reply because he will know my tt name then and will remove me from his friends…,atm he has no clue! I see him deflecting and avoiding answering your question. And using his name for giews he said? 😂😂 who does he think he is? Like you would use his name for views, he is the laughing stock of TT at the moment, everyone knows about him and his sad make belief life.

Remember though, its james horton with the 500 plus followers…. Thats all that matters. Dont forget to tell people how many followers you have 😂

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
Now he is saying that he never once said the video footage from RNLI was him 😂😂😂 I have the videos saved where he said it, not once but a few times. If anyone ever needed any proof of what a liar he is, it is right there. I will repost this to factfreak etc who also has it all

Attachments

• IMG_0498.jpeg
    IMG_0498.jpeg
    172.7 KB · Views: 69