James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Sisterbliss

Jun 9, 2024
London
People were asking him about his lung surgery, he never bothered answering. He seems to be more fixated on proving he’s not on holiday rather than what everything has been questioning, which is whether he has cancer. Very odd?
Someone asked how he was after starting chemo…question dodged and the commenter was lynched by others in the chat 🙄

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
He isn’t on holiday and I have never said he was. Somebody up thread did say that, but I know he was on holiday last week. He landed from Spain after going with the girl he chucked out on the Thursday, and they booked to go the Saturday after, meaning home for one day. He got back Sat just gone when he started posting videos again, and went live tonight. Funny no lives last week! That is when he was away.

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
Oh oh oh unlucky im blocked ive so much to say even got blocked off my fake page because i mentioned mary & rachel to him so i believe them over him anyday. I believe his got Crohn’s disease but thats it oh and the obvious it’s absolutely fing dulu but he wont change that.
Saw him block you 😂😂

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
Why is he deleting if he is telling the truth? Just shows what a gutless lying b*stard he really is. He may have had 500 watching and about 100 of those taken in by him, but there are literally thousands on TT outing him. Not sure why he is going for Vikki, there are so many more exposing him 😂😂

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
i WANT proof hard earned proof i need to see u laying in a hospital bed showing ur wee scar at the side ( wheres ye bag u said u had ) you lied about having cancer!! U can call me a troll anything u like i believe u have Crohn’s disease and run with a story better fix it because i aint gona stop!!