James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Cooper131517

Jun 14, 2024
Berkshire
What wounds did he show? He just repeats the same scars he’s had for years. Funny how he says he has frequent operation but never has any dressings or fluid around the scars that you get .

His main scar is old as you can see it’s fully healed and faded, that I believe was Crohns but there is no stoma and if it had been reversed then why is that part of the pic of his scars covered. He was showing off his scars to raise awareness so why cover the area where a stoma would be. He also had stab wound scars so not port hole scars from keyhole.

Attachments

• IMG_0741.jpeg
    IMG_0741.jpeg
    181 KB · Views: 90

rubyroo

Jun 4, 2024
Belfast
His main scar is old as you can see it’s fully healed and faded, that I believe was Crohns but there is no stoma and if it had been reversed then why is that part of the pic of his scars covered. He was showing off his scars to raise awareness so why cover the area where a stoma would be. He also had stab wound scars so not port hole scars from keyhole.
Seen on the live earlier definitely no stoma and no marks where it would have been. Seen someone on Vicki’s post under James comment asking about the using the RNLI post footage and next minute his post vanished 🤔 I don’t get it? He’s blatantly telling lies and all the proof is out there to see. He went live just so he can keep up this facade with his trusting followers, I hope they all see the light soon, I’m sure a lot of them will have been curious and looked up this forum.

rubyroo

Jun 4, 2024
Belfast
I don’t know how he’s got the energy for any of this drama. The cancer and mental health crisis would have him flooded but he sounds full of energy to protest.
Me neither. I feel drained trying to keep up with his all his BS. He comes across a bit deranged and believes his own lies. He needs serious psychological help. Lying about cancer is absolutely horrendous. He has proved absolutely nothing being on that live earlier. All he kept rhyming on about was not being on holiday and it’s obvious that’s the only thing he could ‘prove wrong’. No mention of the serious lies he’s been spewing

rubyroo

Jun 4, 2024
Belfast
I want to see his cancer admissions.
I think we all know that’s never happening. For someone who had chemo last week he’s looking suprisingly well. Oh and being recently told he has stage 4 cancer he choses to spend his time posting nonsense on tiktok and arguing with people, I’d imagine most people would be devastated hearing that and likely take time away to digest the news. Not one bit of his story makes any sense!!!!!

broadstuff241

Jun 12, 2024
uk
Not showing the picc? lol laparoscopic scars from lung resection? And bowel tumour removal. His old scar is from his crohns. I’m back to my original thoughts of he had a blockage due to his crohns, fits with the Ng and lap scars. That wouldn’t be dramatic enough though.
You can do dot to dot with my scars they are that obvious from all my lines in the past!!

Just catching up Ive missed it all! Funny isn’t all these suicide attempts requiring air ambulances and serious injuries requiring icu stays yet not once been sectioned. Although I can’t work out whether he is truely mentally ill or just a straight up fraudster. It all come out soon I mean everything, he’s spiralling and if he carries on with the lies he be heading towards his majesty’s pleasure! Oh and btw James most generally ill people don’t go doing TikTok’s in hospital day in day out as we are poorly! Christ that’s the last thing I think about when sent to hospital! I just want to get better do what they need to do and get the hell out of there!

Btw the pictures of Salford royal critical care unit are in the main building just off the corridor as I have been a patient there in the past you can easily take a picture and walk past. If you not lying post the proof not hard is it seen as all hospital records that are sent to the gp are viewable on the NHS app due to new laws! Love how everyone else needs to prove that he’s lying but think that ones pretty obvious now.