James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

bekkiblue90

Jun 14, 2024
manchester
You can do dot to dot with my scars they are that obvious from all my lines in the past!!

Just catching up Ive missed it all! Funny isn’t all these suicide attempts requiring air ambulances and serious injuries requiring icu stays yet not once been sectioned. Although I can’t work out whether he is truely mentally ill or just a straight up fraudster. It all come out soon I mean everything, he’s spiralling and if he carries on with the lies he be heading towards his majesty’s pleasure! Oh and btw James most generally ill people don’t go doing TikTok’s in hospital day in day out as we are poorly! Christ that’s the last thing I think about when sent to hospital! I just want to get better do what they need to do and get the hell out of there!

Btw the pictures of Salford royal critical care unit are in the main building just off the corridor as I have been a patient there in the past you can easily take a picture and walk past. If you not lying post the proof not hard is it seen as all hospital records that are sent to the gp are viewable on the NHS app due to new laws! Love how everyone else needs to prove that he’s lying but think that ones pretty obvious now.
He’s taken pictures at the MRI and Salford . Both hospitals I’ve been and many others

broadstuff241

Jun 12, 2024
uk
What wounds did he show? He just repeats the same scars he’s had for years. Funny how he says he has frequent operation but never has any dressings or fluid around the scars that you get .
Exactly scars actually don’t go like this until years later when healed fully unless you have some magic healing superpower that heals within days. I could certainly do with that lol I can happily show what an immediate post op scar looks, then how they look weeks months and years after!

bekkiblue90

Jun 14, 2024
manchester
Exactly scars actually don’t go like this until years later when healed fully unless you have some magic healing superpower that heals within days. I could certainly do with that lol I can happily show what an immediate post op scar looks, then how they look weeks months and years after!
Yep. The one down the middle is from bowel surgery he’s right but it’s years old not weeks ago and it’s to do with his Crohn’s surgery.

oldmanc

Jun 11, 2024
manchester
You can do dot to dot with my scars they are that obvious from all my lines in the past!!

Just catching up Ive missed it all! Funny isn’t all these suicide attempts requiring air ambulances and serious injuries requiring icu stays yet not once been sectioned. Although I can’t work out whether he is truely mentally ill or just a straight up fraudster. It all come out soon I mean everything, he’s spiralling and if he carries on with the lies he be heading towards his majesty’s pleasure! Oh and btw James most generally ill people don’t go doing TikTok’s in hospital day in day out as we are poorly! Christ that’s the last thing I think about when sent to hospital! I just want to get better do what they need to do and get the hell out of there!

Btw the pictures of Salford royal critical care unit are in the main building just off the corridor as I have been a patient there in the past you can easily take a picture and walk past. If you not lying post the proof not hard is it seen as all hospital records that are sent to the gp are viewable on the NHS app due to new laws! Love how everyone else needs to prove that he’s lying but think that ones pretty obvious now.
That’s the thing, with the new NHS apps & Epic, all he would have to do is even post a screenshot of his documents folder which would show all the consent for procedure forms/blood transfusions
& dates but nothing else. It would be a big step in proving a good chunk of his latest tales.

I’ll upload mine to show him how easy it is.

He has posted pics from The Christie & The MRI too. I think he just wanders round and takes them to ensure he has content for the day/night and people to engage with-I don’t think he cares wether it’s positive or negative attention, to him it just beats the sound of silence more than likely. He has no family involvement, no friends, been kicked out of support groups for the illness he actually has because he was always one upping everyone and he has a shocking reputation in the gay community so finding a partner would be all but impossible at this point (took previous ones to the cleaners in repayment for their kindness in giving him a roof over his head when he had nothing or nobody).

So it’s that easy James..we know you read here.

Attachments

• CA2230AF-9300-4A54-9793-F21724663428.mp4
    334.1 KB

moonlight

Mar 8, 2024
I still want to know how he was able to chill out in a public pool on holiday after just having all those surgeries.
I wasn't even allowed a bath after surgery.
It's not even about going against medical advice, you just wouldn't be able to do it as it would be too sore and the infection risk would be too high.

I caught some of his live last night where he was denying blocking people and deleting comments yet blocked two people for asking simple questions within a minute of his denials.

He is fuc*ing dangerous and he's full of s.

reebee

Jun 17, 2024
leicester
His health is way too bad to be considered for chemo and he reckons his first round was 2 1/2 weeks after major surgery when they leave a window of at least 6-8 weeks. C’mon James do your research properly.
Yes was going to say you have to wait for chemo .. your body has to be strong enough to take it 🙈 also he hasnt had a stoma you have it for minimum 3 months and it leaves a scar !

spanielgirly

Jun 6, 2024
England

Exactly ov got so many scars from my Hickman lines, my surgeries, even when I've had picc lines, I have the scars in my neck from repeated external central neck lines as well as the femoral sites ( these lines were not for chemo they were for tpn)
Ive got so many scars on my body as well I'm like a tatty teddy but he still only shares the same incisions!

spanielgirly

Jun 6, 2024
England
He just can't keep with the lies and stories his told.
He says he injuries weren't severe with the "attempt" but in the attempt post he put remains in hospital due to the severity of his injuries.

Then he says someone fraudulently set up the GFM and he never had anything to do with that, we have the screenshots where it says you set it up and not only that you set it because it was only a matter of time before someone else would! Also have you noticed his gifted over 15k over the last year!

He denied all knowledge of the RNLI video saying he never once said that it was him in the footage, well James I have that here as well.

Attachments

• IMG_20240617_074727.jpg
    IMG_20240617_074727.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_20240617_074743.jpg
    IMG_20240617_074743.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_20240617_074516.jpg
    IMG_20240617_074516.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_20240617_074642.jpg
    IMG_20240617_074642.jpg
    226.8 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_20240617_074445.jpg
    IMG_20240617_074445.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 63

LG83

Jun 16, 2024
Glasgow
Aside from the RNLI video not being him….even if it was (which we know it’s not), WHY would you be holding a phone & videoing yourself being pulled to safety after an attempt at taking your life?

You’d be cold, struggling to stay afloat, possibly injured from the jump.

Mrs frosty nickers

Jun 11, 2024
Ireland
His main scar is old as you can see it’s fully healed and faded, that I believe was Crohns but there is no stoma and if it had been reversed then why is that part of the pic of his scars covered. He was showing off his scars to raise awareness so why cover the area where a stoma would be. He also had stab wound scars so not port hole scars from keyhole.
Where is the scar from the big lung op that left him in ICU 🤔

broadstuff241

Jun 12, 2024
uk
Isn’t it very strange that he posted that roll on to Ibiza summer 2024 (that wasn’t found out until after it was said where he actually was) just last year but when people that know him have confirmed he was there and has been seen at the airport, pretty pointless carrying on the lies now and already made himself look extremely guilty trying to hide your tracks and digging yourself even deeper won’t help! Posting a live in hospital and showing very old scars doesn’t mean anything you can easily get admitted for the hell of it if you know what to say! Don’t think the NHS takes well to timewasters tho especially when they are struggling to get beds for those generally unwell (although did wonder if it was from a hospital trolley aka a&e???). we all know what happened to the boy that cried wolf you don’t want to get barred from those very hospitals when one day you might actually need them as they will only provide general emergency care and send you on your merry way.

Deleted member 4495

Jun 14, 2024
kent
Can’t believe he is denying the GFM was him when he posted daily about it asking people to go to it…..it was constantly on the fyp rattling on about how so many people told him to make one. There are genuine people out there needing help on GFM as they need second options for treatment in other countries and are desperately trying to fight battles they have been told they won’t win against cancer let alone take a holiday yet he rocks up asking for money to help with bills and clears of on holiday !!

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Can’t believe he is denying the GFM was him when he posted daily about it asking people to go to it…..it was constantly on the fyp rattling on about how so many people told him to make one. There are genuine people out there needing help on GFM as they need second options for treatment in other countries and are desperately trying to fight battles they have been told they won’t win against cancer let alone take a holiday yet he rocks up asking for money to help with bills and clears of on holiday !!
He definitely had one.

Attachments

• IMG_2726.jpeg
    IMG_2726.jpeg
    112 KB · Views: 55