James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

spanielgirly

Jun 6, 2024
England
I feel like I'm going insane (because I didn't take screenshots) but I'm 1000% sure he went live on holiday. I watched his live of him on the sunbed at the pool and his friend was on the live with him also at the pool. Anytime someone asked where he was he just trolled back 'blackpool obvs' or some s. Did anyone else see it or am I going mad?
I've got a photo of him being live with the friend he went with where I screenshot it

TC1

Jun 16, 2024
UK
Bloody hell it’s all coming out the woodwork now. He’s scum. I’m not surprised he’s frantically deleting things. He’d make a s detective. Well and truly makes me laugh. Wonder why he wanted money when he supposedly gave 3k away and had a Range Rover. Oh yeah because it didn’t happen he’s a toad.
As far as I know he can’t even drive , let alone own a Range Rover …. I doubt the swanky apartment is his either .

spanielgirly

Jun 6, 2024
England
Bloody hell it’s all coming out the woodwork now. He’s scum. I’m not surprised he’s frantically deleting things. He’d make a s detective. Well and truly makes me laugh. Wonder why he wanted money when he supposedly gave 3k away and had a Range Rover. Oh yeah because it didn’t happen he’s a toad.
He may make a s detective but we as a team will make an excellent detective squad with everything we have dug up between us.

Cooper131517

Jun 14, 2024
Berkshire
There were a lot of videos he made about his multiple surgeries to remove his multiple tumours- bowls, stomach and lungs (which is wild for only stages cancer...) but he also said then like 3 days after he was now being seen as an out patient and would be returning 1.5weeks later to start his chemo. His chemo was meant to start the day after her got back from his holidays.

His timeframes from ops to chemo are comical, it doesn’t happen and if he’s had as many complications as he says and heart attacks they wouldn’t offer chemo.

lorraine

Jun 17, 2024
DAVENTRY
Hey all,I'm new to this so please be nice 😉. I've just come across the post on tiktok about James and I'm stunned to say the least,do you know 100% he is lying? I've still got lots of reading on here to do but what I've read so far doesn't look good. How has he managed to go live with all the tubes and machines from the hospital? I'm stumped xx

Jun 12, 2024
England
11 mins ago, james give it up now babe, you’ve been caught out and you’re trying to manipulate the situation
Didn’t stay on his break for long, just using the holiday to divert attention from all his other BS and making out people are editing his posts, NO they are the exact posts that he posted, still people defending and believing him, I have no words, are people really so gullible WAKE UP

Slugston98

Jun 16, 2024
Omeprazole Chemo
Didn’t stay on his break for long, just using the holiday to divert attention from all his other BS and making out people are editing his posts, NO they are the exact posts that he posted, still people defending and believing him, I have no words, are people really so gullible WAKE UP
it shows how good he is at manipulation, he’s genuinely dangerous