James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

undercoverxo

Apr 1, 2024
uk
The hospital must know he is on TikTok.

I’ve seen other genuine people upset when nurses on their ward have seen their videos and shared them in the staff room. There is bound to be some that use TT and have recognised him.
I would off thought him being live would be a safeguarding towards other patients if there discussing private information like results while he’s on live it’s breaking patient confidentiality

LollipopLand

Jun 15, 2024
Newcastle
I would off thought him being live would be a safeguarding towards other patients if there discussing private information like results while he’s on live it’s breaking patient confidentiality
Hospitals have signs up prohibiting taking photos or videos.

I remember turning one of his lives off because another patient was having an NG tube (?) fitted and another was having an in-depth conversation with their doctor. Other people were telling him he should mute it but he didn’t.

undercoverxo

Apr 1, 2024
uk
Hospitals have signs up prohibiting taking photos or videos.

I remember turning one of his lives off because another patient was having an NG tube (?) fitted and another was having an in-depth conversation with their doctor. Other people were telling him he should mute it but he didn’t.
That’s actually so bad, if nurses are aware they should tell him no going live on social media. I would hate my personal life to be all over TikTok and not having a clue.

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
Sorry everyone, the 9.30 live has been cancelled. James has been airlifted to another hospital because another surgeon made a mistake and caused a rupture of his bowel, it has resulted in s spewing out of his mouth so he is just going for emergency life saving surgery and will then be in a coma until his next flight leaves. Lisa will update in the meantime.

spanielgirly

Jun 6, 2024
England
Sorry everyone, the 9.30 live has been cancelled. James has been airlifted to another hospital because another surgeon made a mistake and caused a rupture of his bowel, it has resulted in s spewing out of his mouth so he is just going for emergency life saving surgery and will then be in a coma until his next flight leaves. Lisa will update in the meantime.
Oh my goodness I'm laughing so much

spanielgirly

Jun 6, 2024
England
Oh god when he reads this he will be fuming! can you imagine the head scratching he will be doing out of anger 😂😆

Sisterbliss

Jun 9, 2024
London
From his other lives I’ve assumed he was on a gastro ward as unfortunately you could hear the staff dealing with other patients as clear as day.
I reported this to TikTok as it’s a clear breach of patient confidentiality - no violation found. It’s vile he’s not allowing patients the privacy and dignity they deserve because he wants to make a point!!!!

Sisterbliss

Jun 9, 2024
London
That’s actually so bad, if nurses are aware they should tell him no going live on social media. I would hate my personal life to be all over TikTok and not having a clue.
If we were ever to identify even the hospital he’s in, I’d happily contact switchboard and share that there’s a confidentiality breach occurring on their premises 👀