James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Jun 17, 2024
Cumbria
He is in either Salford Royal, Manchester Royal Infirmary, Royal Bolton Hospital or Warrington.
He's in Manchester Royal Infirmary, I recognise the ward. I had to join as this is hilarious! I've been reading all afternoon 🤣🤣🤣
I know this guy, my husband was in hospital a while ago and he was in the opposite bed. It was a general observation ward, my husband has some heart issues (not serious as far as we know it's still under investigation) but he was having severe heartburn/indigestion and our Gp said go to hospital. They kept him in to do an ecg, bloods, observation overnight etc and this little weirdo was there and when I went to pick him up whilst waiting for meds (oddly omeprazone) my husband said he's a malingerer, on his phone all the time and loves talking about himself but nothing obvious wrong with him, we both said at the time he's probably lonely.
I rarely go on tiktok and saw someone's video calling some guy out about having cancer, so I had a gander at the rabbit hole and thought I'm sure thats the guy that was in same time as my husband. I asked him and he said yes thats him.
This guy definitely definitely does not have cancer, why would he be in a general observation ward, why not oncology?
On further snooping that RNLI video was also posted by the RNLI on YouTube about saving a man at blackpool at 1.10am but this geezer says he jumped just after 8pm. (Never mind its a year earlier) i've screen shot it below.
Wow this is mind blowing, how's he getting away with this!! We are sat here in disbelief. The problem I guess is if you have a condition like he has (chrons) and my husband has (heart) when you present yourself to hospital they have to take it seriously. So pretty easy to get admitted but why anyone would want to do that is beyond me!! But I can see now after we both said he must be lonely, he's getting attention and validation from his admissions. Wow just wow

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240617_222029_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240617_222029_TikTok.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot_20240617_220211_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20240617_220211_YouTube.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 54

Cooper131517

Jun 14, 2024
Berkshire
He's in Manchester Royal Infirmary, I recognise the ward. I had to join as this is hilarious! I've been reading all afternoon 🤣🤣🤣
I know this guy, my husband was in hospital a while ago and he was in the opposite bed. It was a general observation ward, my husband has some heart issues (not serious as far as we know it's still under investigation) but he was having severe heartburn/indigestion and our Gp said go to hospital. They kept him in to do an ecg, bloods, observation overnight etc and this little weirdo was there and when I went to pick him up whilst waiting for meds (oddly omeprazone) my husband said he's a malingerer, on his phone all the time and loves talking about himself but nothing obvious wrong with him, we both said at the time he's probably lonely.
I rarely go on tiktok and saw someone's video calling some guy out about having cancer, so I had a gander at the rabbit hole and thought I'm sure thats the guy that was in same time as my husband. I asked him and he said yes thats him.
This guy definitely definitely does not have cancer, why would he be in a general observation ward, why not oncology?
On further snooping that RNLI video was also posted by the RNLI on YouTube about saving a man at blackpool at 1.10am but this geezer says he jumped just after 8pm. (Never mind its a year earlier) i've screen shot it below.
Wow this is mind blowing, how's he getting away with this!! We are sat here in disbelief. The problem I guess is if you have a condition like he has (chrons) and my husband has (heart) when you present yourself to hospital they have to take it seriously. So pretty easy to get admitted but why anyone would want to do that is beyond me!! But I can see now after we both said he must be lonely, he's getting attention and validation from his admissions. Wow just wow

I’m beginning to think he actually enjoys being in the hospital as it feeds his illness which I think is Munchausen. He seems to be joyful about being there.

Jun 17, 2024
Cumbria
I’m beginning to think he actually enjoys being in the hospital as it feeds his illness which I think is Munchausen. He seems to be joyful about being there.
I'm dumbstruck people are believing it? My husband is in the early stages of heart disease so it was deemed he didnt warrant a bed in cardiology and general observation would suffice until he could see his cardiologist at a later date. Why is this guy with cancer not on an oncology unit regardless of what he presents himself with? It just doesn't make sense lol I think he is massively using his chrons to create a narrative to scam people.

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
Wow, so much more coming out about this liar. I do hope your husbands investigations turn out ok. But this fool is the biggest liar ever. It will all be out in the open soon, too much has happened and instead of him just going away quietly he is making it worse for himself.
the RNLI video, he decided last night that he has never said it was him, but there are numerous videos posted with dates so he cant say they were edited, where he openly says it was his rescue. He believes his own bs.
He is mentally ill, he really is. Imagine being that age and having a life so sad that you have to keep going to hospital just for attention.
On his live tonight he actually said ‘I would never, ever lie about cancer that is sick’. Well James, you are sick because you have lied about it for months and months. Thirsty for attention and sick in the head. But your time is coming, I promise you.
Now we have it confirmed where he is we all need to put a complaint in, he is filming in a ward and saying a nurse will come on to lie for him.

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
I'm dumbstruck people are believing it? My husband is in the early stages of heart disease so it was deemed he didnt warrant a bed in cardiology and general observation would suffice until he could see his cardiologist at a later date. Why is this guy with cancer not on an oncology unit regardless of what he presents himself with? It just doesn't make sense lol I think he is massively using his chrons to create a narrative to scam people.
And apparently he has had 3 heart attacks, or cardiac arrests but they are giving him chemo. No they won’t. Plus he only had one session according to him, and he even forgot what day that was supposed to be. For somebody who has had chemo he is very bright and chirpy. The boy does not have cancer and I will prove it to him and all his followers, but thats why he won’t unblock me to go in the box and speak up, he is not just a liar but a coward too.

Jun 17, 2024
Cumbria
Wow, so much more coming out about this liar. I do hope your husbands investigations turn out ok. But this fool is the biggest liar ever. It will all be out in the open soon, too much has happened and instead of him just going away quietly he is making it worse for himself.
the RNLI video, he decided last night that he has never said it was him, but there are numerous videos posted with dates so he cant say they were edited, where he openly says it was his rescue. He believes his own bs.
He is mentally ill, he really is. Imagine being that age and having a life so sad that you have to keep going to hospital just for attention.
On his live tonight he actually said ‘I would never, ever lie about cancer that is sick’. Well James, you are sick because you have lied about it for months and months. Thirsty for attention and sick in the head. But your time is coming, I promise you.
Now we have it confirmed where he is we all need to put a complaint in, he is filming in a ward and saying a nurse will come on to lie for him.
I watched his live for a little bit did anyone catch the fellow patient saying I hope they find out what's wrong and James said you too. He's got cancer 'allegedly' surely they know what's wrong. He's an out and out scam artist, I tried to go in his live but he wouldn't accept me lol I've over 3000 followers. My husband was willing to go on live to say hey remember me from the hospital dude lol infuriating