James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

gemmagee

Jun 17, 2024
newcastle
He really is invincible!! How people still believe his crap ill never know
I think people like to give people the benefit of doubt, esp seeing him in hosp. I felt sorry for him few weeks ago when he was on live, but didn’t like his negative attitude which I mentioned, I haven’t watched all lives because of that, till yesterday then done a little deep dive and realised it’s bs. Too much doesn’t add up. I think when people start following intently they catching on he’s a compulsive liar and attention seeker

gemmagee

Jun 17, 2024
newcastle
Hang on a minute … this says he was rescued from the bottom of a canal trapped in high pressure water and 2 broken ribs. So we have a canal rescue and sea rescue. James you are so so unfortunate in your bad luck.
Do they not section these actual suicide attempts anymore? Like where the action was completed and needed rescue/resus action. I know obv they don’t for anyone who attempts (like the cries for help). But the ones who (for example actually jump) they are very a high risk

broadstuff241

Jun 12, 2024
uk
Well well well what an even bigger sshow to wake up to!!! do his supporters are deluded. Some of them are zealot like, “stop bullying James, go in box you’re lying prove he hasn’t got cancer” I’ve literally approved thousands of comments I swear I’m not replying to anyone who can’t even see the curtains from the curtains in that general ward! fkk I’m not even joking, this is beyond anything I’ve ever seen on TikTok. The people who have messaged me to ask if I’m okay is astounding, the amount who are currently going through cancer or have been through what he says, well… I’m rendered speechless
All you have to say is why do I need to prove he hasn’t got cancer, he’s the one saying he has with all these stories that don’t make sense! Yet he could easily prove it with medical records but he won’t will he…says a lot wake up. He’s is a nasty manipulative man and he will do anything to try and deflect the situation and stop you exposing him. If any thing threatening report it and it just go on his extended list of what he be arrested for as the longer he goes on he’s looking more and more guilty and showing his true colours! Most cancer patients would be concentrating on their treatment and focus on what they need to not going on live time and time again saying the trolls need to prove I’m lying!

reebee

Jun 17, 2024
leicester
I believed him at first until he kept banging on repeatedly about the same thing and then I noticed the videos were being used over and over. His timeline for treatments then became unrealistic.
Yes i believed him at first and then i thought this isnt right nobody has all that treatment so quickly and having lost a friend a few weeks ago who couldnt have her treatment cause she was too poorly.. like he keeps saying he is !

PenelopeP

Jun 17, 2024
london
Do they not section these actual suicide attempts anymore? Like where the action was completed and needed rescue/resus action. I know obv they don’t for anyone who attempts (like the cries for help). But the ones who (for example actually jump) they are very a high risk
I’m not sure how many (if any) are genuine - each time he went missing in 2019 he was found “safe and well” and there’s plenty of news articles about people being rescued from Blackpool pier in 2023 but none from October 2023

Cooper131517

Jun 14, 2024
Berkshire
Yes i believed him at first and then i thought this isnt right nobody has all that treatment so quickly and having lost a friend a few weeks ago who couldnt have her treatment cause she was too poorly.. like he keeps saying he is !

To administer chemo 2 weeks after major surgery and having had 3 previous cardiac arrests would be negligent. There are many refused chemo for existing or previous illness as it brutal and too hard on the body. Not to mention they have to wait 6-8 weeks for for body to heal after surgery.

Cooper131517

Jun 14, 2024
Berkshire
I’m not sure how many (if any) are genuine - each time he went missing in 2019 he was found “safe and well” and there’s plenty of news articles about people being rescued from Blackpool pier in 2023 but none from October 2023

With such a major search and rescue by RNLI his rescue would have been documented. Plus how unlucky would someone be to fall into a canal and break their ribs and then jump into the sea and break ribs.

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Oh his mod over reading ive added it non stop and today and i went to look again and there u have it ive been BLOCKED 🤣🤣🤣 all that proof you have whahahahahah howling🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• IMG_2846.jpeg
    IMG_2846.jpeg
    100 KB · Views: 52

gemmagee

Jun 17, 2024
newcastle
That’s what I mean if he actually jumped and had to be rescued shouldn’t he be sectioned 🤔

gemmagee

Jun 17, 2024
newcastle
Only person i know whos kept his weight on with all these problems and looks so good considering what his been through. 😑
That will be the omeprazole for his gastro problem. I have been on it for 5 year and it’s kept weight on me even when being unable to eat. He deffo had a gastro issue with poss IBS/IBD. My granda had a burst stomach ulcer then within two weeks cancer riddled his body and the weight he lost was very extreme. For how much he’s going through I’m confused why he’s not on an ounce of pain relief as he seems very aware and chatty. I had a tension pneumothorax ten year ago and chatted absolute crap for a week in hospital with pain meds 😂 and not a chance I could have flew straight on holiday. I think after lung surgery he’d have been high risk for a pneumothorax also which he would have been advised not to fly at the very least, but more than likely kept in for obs.

LollipopLand

Jun 15, 2024
Newcastle
To administer chemo 2 weeks after major surgery and having had 3 previous cardiac arrests would be negligent. There are many refused chemo for existing or previous illness as it brutal and too hard on the body. Not to mention they have to wait 6-8 weeks for for body to heal after surgery.
I see people who can’t have chemo because they’ve had a minor cold or because their bloods are very slightly out of range. There’s no way he would go through so much trauma and be given chemo days later.