James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

spanielgirly

Jun 6, 2024
England
Just seen this on tattle IMG_2381.png
Oh dear James just a little word of advice for you where you are using other people's work and videos etc you may want to look into Harvard referencing and also start to use a bibliography. These are really important when using other people's citations because it's copyright for one. Harvard referencing is a little hard to get your head around to start with but as you do like to Google things I'm sure you can find the perfect guide to help you 😆

Jun 17, 2024
Cumbria
Just seen this on tattle IMG_2381.png
I watched that documentary about the golden gate bridge suicides, Kevin is now a motivational speaker. And he did indeed say similar if not the same.
This guy is unreal lol so he says he's currently in hospital for what he did to himself last Wednesday? When he was live the other night another patient said to him I hope they find out whats wrong (words to that effect) and James replied same for you.
Hardly a comment to make to someone whose trying to top himself.
And the RNLI video I have said is also posted on YouTube with the caption rescue at 1.10am!! When James has stipulated he jumped shortly after 8pm lol
There's so many inconsistencies, I genuinely believe what someone said as a theory on here 110% is that he was given chemo to help with his crohns and he didn't just run with it he did 4 marathons with it! That was his defining light bulb moment.