James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

broadstuff241

Jun 12, 2024
uk
You lot tonight 😂😂😂 wonder if James might crack a smile when he sees our profiles 🤣🤣🤣 oh he can’t he may end up with a fractured haw that needs emergency rewiring during the night
Can can see him actually with steam coming out his ears he that’s lost in his lies he thinks there real haha keep it coming haha I’m just catching up absolutely howling. All I think of he gonna come out with next. As for the people that still believe him they gonna look extremely stupid soon, even this that aren’t suffering cancer/chronic illness or medical are starting to see the bullshit. Won’t be long until he has his own tv show.

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
Considering this was the day he arrived on holiday, and the fact he had been in hospital all year this year, his tan marks are good round where his shoes have been. Maybe ICU have installed sunbeds now 😂😂
Why would anyone put a picture up of their bloody toes? 😂😂 IMG_0510.png

spanielgirly

Jun 6, 2024
England
Can can see him actually with steam coming out his ears he that’s lost in his lies he thinks there real haha keep it coming haha I’m just catching up absolutely howling. All I think of he gonna come out with next. As for the people that still believe him they gonna look extremely stupid soon, even this that aren’t suffering cancer/chronic illness or medical are starting to see the bullshit. Won’t be long until he has his own tv show.
He can have a book, TV show, film anything he wants none of it will be positive though because it will expose him for the conman he is!
It will be similar to the two truths and a lie game but for James it will be is there any truths in his so called journey?

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
First post here. I came across this chat as i have been following the antics of James for several years. Somebody i know had dealings with him, i wont go into specifics to protect their privacy but ive been following and waiting for the moment when his lies catch up with him. I knew it was only a matter of time.
What i can tell you is James is incapable of telling the truth. Even the stories about his father dying in the line of duty are dubious if you dig deep enough. He claims on Social media to be the CEO of a nightclub chain Funbars but a quick check of Companies House disproves this. He claims having a Manchester city centre apartment when in reality lives in a tiny backstreet flat in Bolton. He is well known to the police and has previously defrauded others of their hard earned cash. For instance, taking deposits from would-be renters when the property wasn’t his. He is also good at forgery. I have personally seen first hand some documents he has sent, supposedly from banks and solicitors. They are frighteningly realistic. There are lots more things i could mention but they are specific to the person affected and they dont want James attempting to harrass them.
I have been watching him since long before his supposed cancer treatment and once he began posting about it I didnt believe it for a minute. I’m not quite sure if it’s jail time he needs or to be placed in psychiatric care but the authorities need to intervene and stop him from taking advantage of any more victims.