James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
First post here. I came across this chat as i have been following the antics of James for several years. Somebody i know had dealings with him, i wont go into specifics to protect their privacy but ive been following and waiting for the moment when his lies catch up with him. I knew it was only a matter of time.
What i can tell you is James is incapable of telling the truth. Even the stories about his father dying in the line of duty are dubious if you dig deep enough. He claims on Social media to be the CEO of a nightclub chain Funbars but a quick check of Companies House disproves this. He claims having a Manchester city centre apartment when in reality lives in a tiny backstreet flat in Bolton. He is well known to the police and has previously defrauded others of their hard earned cash. For instance, taking deposits from would-be renters when the property wasn’t his. He is also good at forgery. I have personally seen first hand some documents he has sent, supposedly from banks and solicitors. They are frighteningly realistic. There are lots more things i could mention but they are specific to the person affected and they dont want James attempting to harrass them.
I have been watching him since long before his supposed cancer treatment and once he began posting about it I didnt believe it for a minute. I’m not quite sure if it’s jail time he needs or to be placed in psychiatric care but the authorities need to intervene and stop him from taking advantage of any more victims.
Wow, thank you for joining. He is a vile person with so much history of all this kind of behaviour. It is so clear why his family have turned their back on him. You are right about his city centre apartment too, he lives in a dream world. As for his nightclubs…..ha ha, its all on companies house. He is actually living off benefits. I have spoken to one of his friends too who have very similar knowledge. Unfortunately for him, he has got in too deep this time.

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Me howling
First post here. I came across this chat as i have been following the antics of James for several years. Somebody i know had dealings with him, i wont go into specifics to protect their privacy but ive been following and waiting for the moment when his lies catch up with him. I knew it was only a matter of time.
What i can tell you is James is incapable of telling the truth. Even the stories about his father dying in the line of duty are dubious if you dig deep enough. He claims on Social media to be the CEO of a nightclub chain Funbars but a quick check of Companies House disproves this. He claims having a Manchester city centre apartment when in reality lives in a tiny backstreet flat in Bolton. He is well known to the police and has previously defrauded others of their hard earned cash. For instance, taking deposits from would-be renters when the property wasn’t his. He is also good at forgery. I have personally seen first hand some documents he has sent, supposedly from banks and solicitors. They are frighteningly realistic. There are lots more things i could mention but they are specific to the person affected and they dont want James attempting to harrass them.
I have been watching him since long before his supposed cancer treatment and once he began posting about it I didnt believe it for a minute. I’m not quite sure if it’s jail time he needs or to be placed in psychiatric care but the authorities need to intervene and stop him from taking advantage of any more victims.
we already know all that unfortunately we probably know enough by now his not got cancer!

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Apparently people have tried but his telling people the family didnt want to know him because his gay.

rubyroo

Jun 4, 2024
Belfast
What’s the cure for munchausen? He needs to sort himself out and there’s no way he’s doing so. He will continue to lie. Like I said previously no way he admits to anything unless someone on here presents enough evidence to take him down, sad really.

Jun 17, 2024
Cumbria
What’s the cure for munchausen? He needs to sort himself out and there’s no way he’s doing so. He will continue to lie. Like I said previously no way he admits to anything unless someone on here presents enough evidence to take him down, sad really.
I don't think he'll ever be 'cured' his Google track record for attention is outstanding. He'll be like most tiktockers who get found out he'll just reinvent himself again.

Kaysey14

Jun 12, 2024
Chichester England
So if his helped 1000's of people where are they in coming forward and saying how brilliant of person he is and backing him up and saying he has helped us in which ever way? Because the only people that ever support him is his strange balmy army fan girls that think they stand a chance with him but they have no chance 😆
They must be nuts we all know he prefers boys !!

Kaysey14

Jun 12, 2024
Chichester England
What annoys me is him rhyming on saying he’s done it on his own. A lot of cancer patients feel alone regardless of who is around them. My brother went through cancer and speaking with others going through it helped him. I’ve noticed James goes on these lives ignoring peoples comments saying they are in a similar position. He says he doesn’t do TikTok for money but on his twitter you can see him giving off about not getting a TikTok pay out? 🤔
And then he’s posting videos thanking all his friends for supporting him !!!!