James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Slugston98

Jun 16, 2024
Omeprazole Chemo
Bloody hell you guys!! Seeing all this has really made me laugh! You’re all good people seriously! I’ve had a constant headache since Saturday with all of this. But I’m so fing glad to have put that video out! Oh and morning btw 😂😂😂😂😂😂
morning! and i adore how much you’ve ruffled his feathers, you’re brilliant😭

Jun 12, 2024
north west
Liars latest post
9500 watched
Only 150 likes
More people are watching you than agreeing.
I bet your twitching away there James frantically searching for what your next lie can be to win back peoples sympathy.....
The post above about him copying the golden gate fella needs posting on tiktok, thats way too similar to be a coincidence!
The lying piece of sh*t!!
Times ticking James.......
Show proof you have cancer, you wont tho will you, otherwise you would have done it by now, you would love the opportunity to shut us all up yet you havent done it, why?

On a more jolly note, absolutely howling at the photos above, nice work 😂

Jun 8, 2024
UK
Liars latest post
9500 watched
Only 150 likes
More people are watching you than agreeing.
I bet your twitching away there James frantically searching for what your next lie can be to win back peoples sympathy.....
The post above about him copying the golden gate fella needs posting on tiktok, thats way too similar to be a coincidence!
The lying piece of sh*t!!
Times ticking James.......
Show proof you have cancer, you wont tho will you, otherwise you would have done it by now, you would love the opportunity to shut us all up yet you havent done it, why?

On a more jolly note, absolutely howling at the photos above, nice work 😂
They are brilliant aren’t they!!! Ima post the Golden Gate Bridge comparison with James’ jackanory today

glenny2309

Jun 18, 2024
west midlands
It’s this one! He doesn’t look like he’s sat back on the pillow properly as there’s no creasing? I’m no expert but stood out to me. Could always be a recycled one I guess but made me look twice?!

Attachments

• IMG_4015.png
    IMG_4015.png
    234.2 KB · Views: 53

ib73

Jun 15, 2024
Nl
Incase anyone has missed it.
James, if you are reading this, i donated gbp100, you say all that donated are friends? But when i merely asked if indeed you were on holiday and that i stumbled across this site you blocked me. I have reported to gfm, surely if you say you asked them to refund everyone they would know this when i contacted them? Instead they have sent me a form to fill in to make an official complaint so they can investigate. Which I have just done.