James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
Hey James, did you miss me today? Sorry I have been busy at work, earning to pay more tax for dickheads like you to waste on our emergency services. In reality I would much rather pay them towards people who are genuinely ill and need them, but they are the people who have to wait for help because morons like you abuse the services.

Anyway, I looked at the letter you photoshopped. Please try harder. You really are a bit thick with all your errors. Have you got one with your cancer diagnosis or chemo regime? From Christies? No? Thought not.

Secondly, you may have now written to Go Fund Me, but tell the truth. That was AFTER I personally messaged you to tell you I have reported it for fraud. Yes I have the message still if your memory has failed as well as your stoma. You even replied to me James.

Thirdly, you sad attempt of pretending you are on holiday was hilarious. Not. We know why though, you are trying to avoid people knowing you are home. We know where you are. Have you got plenty of teabags in for when the police come knocking?

Your videos aren’t getting many likes are they? 😂 Seems plenty of people have seen you for the lying rat you are.

I liked the video of you thanking all your friends, even though you have been crying that you are going it alone on repeat for 6 months. Was make believe Lisa one of those friends? Or did you really mean me, your bessie? Don’t be shy, you can admit it.

Finally, for the sake of all females on our planet, I am glad you have confirmed you are gay. Let’s face it, any female would rather pull their eyeballs out with a spoon than go near you, (no they don’t need an air ambulance for that) even with your sultry look 😂😂 actually seems most men feel the same too because you can never manage to keep one.

No hard feelings though, I will still go live with you if you want to unblock me like the brave billy big bollocks you pretend to be. I will annihilate you with truth and receipts. Challenge on.

Jun 8, 2024
UK
Hey James, did you miss me today? Sorry I have been busy at work, earning to pay more tax for dickheads like you to waste on our emergency services. In reality I would much rather pay them towards people who are genuinely ill and need them, but they are the people who have to wait for help because morons like you abuse the services.

Anyway, I looked at the letter you photoshopped. Please try harder. You really are a bit thick with all your errors. Have you got one with your cancer diagnosis or chemo regime? From Christies? No? Thought not.

Secondly, you may have now written to Go Fund Me, but tell the truth. That was AFTER I personally messaged you to tell you I have reported it for fraud. Yes I have the message still if your memory has failed as well as your stoma. You even replied to me James.

Thirdly, you sad attempt of pretending you are on holiday was hilarious. Not. We know why though, you are trying to avoid people knowing you are home. We know where you are. Have you got plenty of teabags in for when the police come knocking?

Your videos aren’t getting many likes are they? 😂 Seems plenty of people have seen you for the lying rat you are.

I liked the video of you thanking all your friends, even though you have been crying that you are going it alone on repeat for 6 months. Was make believe Lisa one of those friends? Or did you really mean me, your bessie? Don’t be shy, you can admit it.

Finally, for the sake of all females on our planet, I am glad you have confirmed you are gay. Let’s face it, any female would rather pull their eyeballs out with a spoon than go near you, (no they don’t need an air ambulance for that) even with your sultry look 😂😂 actually seems most men feel the same too because you can never manage to keep one.

No hard feelings though, I will still go live with you if you want to unblock me like the brave billy big bollocks you pretend to be. I will annihilate you with truth and receipts. Challenge on.
Omg I so need to see your receipts!! do that sounded wrong lol

Slugston98

Jun 16, 2024
Omeprazole Chemo

i can visualise the furious head scratching whilst he reads this

Jun 8, 2024
UK
Just noticed in this video he states he’s got a nose tube in to drain fluids from his body.. followed by his Sodium Chloride and Glucose drip which is used to put fluids in the body :unsure: so do you need fluids or need them removing James?
So he’s filming other patients. Making a point of filming the iv screens. Looks like he’s stood over them. fing prick

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
Just noticed in this video he states he’s got a nose tube in to drain fluids from his body.. followed by his Sodium Chloride and Glucose drip which is used to put fluids in the body :unsure: so do you need fluids or need them removing James?
I've actually had that nose tube in myself, and it isn't to drain fluid - it's to alleviate pressure on your stomach/GI tract if you have gastro issues. Crohn's related probably but it would not drain fluid. Looks dramatic for his bullshit though.

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
On ancestry his birth certificate has two names as mothers names horton then osbourne, so I'm presuming horton was his mum's maiden name and she was married to an osboune. Maybe she had an affair 🤔 and at a later date kofoed was added. There was a Stephen James Kofoed who died in Wigan in 2007 so that timeline would fit. Looks likely his mum had an affair with him as there's no record of marriage. Kofoed is a very rare surname with people in just two areas bolton and Harrogate and looking on Facebook the families are interlinked.
I did once find a news report about the funeral of Stephen Kofoed. I’ve just got home from work and a bit too rushed to find it at the moment but I’m sure one of you sleuths will find it quickly.
The news article reported that during the service somebody stole money out of one of the funeral cars. I can’t recall if it was stolen from handbags or from the collection money. I think that’s the reason I found out about the funeral in the first place.
Remember though, there is no evidence at the moment to link James to the deceased.

Jun 17, 2024
Cumbria
He's reposted that so many times on different posts I'm surprised even he knows when it was 🤣

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
I did once find a news report about the funeral of Stephen Kofoed. I’ve just got home from work and a bit too rushed to find it at the moment but I’m sure one of you sleuths will find it quickly.
The news article reported that during the service somebody stole money out of one of the funeral cars. I can’t recall if it was stolen from handbags or from the collection money. I think that’s the reason I found out about the funeral in the first place.
Remember though, there is no evidence at the moment to link James to the deceased.
Just found the article. For years he's claimed that both his brother and dad were killed in the army. The dates of death on the article match with his dates of death on Facebook, the name is very similar too.

do - has he ever told the truth in his life ?!