James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

broadstuff241

Jun 12, 2024
uk
I'll recognise him straight away he will be the one with the hospital gown on and the TED stockings wriggling his toes! He will be saying to everyone how amazingly strong he is as his had to do this alone and has been trolled throughout 😆. I'll be ready though with a unit of blood just in case he has a bleed and needs emergency surgery during the flight.
Need to a cut in it tho so you can stick a cannula in 😂

Jun 17, 2024
Cumbria
i wanna find out who questioned his sexuality bc i really do not think any woman would be interested in someone who would probably take you to the hospital canteen as a first date followed by a trip in an air ambulance
Aw mate 🤣🤣🤣🤣 imagine if he said fancy a day out to Blackpool I'll get you a private helicopter home

spanielgirly

Jun 6, 2024
England
So I've been looking for these pictures for ages and I've finally found them. Again dearest James you are contradicting yourself.

This goes back to Christmas day I think we've mentioned this already but these pictures definitely prove it.
One says he was at home cooking dinner all alone

Then the second one his in hospital with a small heart attack and needing a small operation and an endoscopy bit the other picture shows he was at home cooking dinner.

So which one was it James?

Attachments

• IMG_20240619_221549.jpg
    IMG_20240619_221549.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 52
  • Screenshot_2024-06-19-22-02-38-27_be80aec1db9a2b53c9d399db0c602181.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-06-19-22-02-38-27_be80aec1db9a2b53c9d399db0c602181.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 52
Jun 17, 2024
Cumbria
If it’s any consolation to the woman out there . He’s always had a reputation on the gay scene and apps as a massive drainer to be avoided at all costs . He’s literally shunned by all. Yes even with the sultry eyes and roaming hand 😂

So I've been looking for these pictures for ages and I've finally found them. Again dearest James you are contradicting yourself.

This goes back to Christmas day I think we've mentioned this already but these pictures definitely prove it.
One says he was at home cooking dinner all alone

Then the second one his in hospital with a small heart attack and needing a small operation and an endoscopy bit the other picture shows he was at home cooking dinner.

So which one was it James?
Don't forget the he was drunk at 2pm Xmas day post

LollipopLand

Jun 15, 2024
Newcastle
It’s quite sad that people like James have to go to such extremes to get attention.

Since following him I have seen other people popping up being exposed for faking chronic illnesses. Every one of them looks ecstatic when talking about their ‘complex conditions’. I’m sure they make them as complicated as possible to send the doctors head in a spin so that they *have* to be admitted because they don’t know what else to do with them. One problem gets dealt with so they invent another one which is what James does.

Jun 17, 2024
Cumbria
It’s quite sad that people like James have to go to such extremes to get attention.

Since following him I have seen other people popping up being exposed for faking chronic illnesses. Every one of them looks ecstatic when talking about their ‘complex conditions’. I’m sure they make them as complicated as possible to send the doctors head in a spin so that they *have* to be admitted because they don’t know what else to do with them. One problem gets dealt with so they invent another one which is what James does.
It really is, all jokes aside I absolutely detest this man now. Its frightening these people glorify their illnesses to such an extent for views in the name of 'raising awareness' I personally would be s scared and have severe anxiety if I were going through what he purports to. You're not raising awareness james you are scaring people who just might reject treatment for fear of going through what you've lied about going through