James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

TC1

Jun 16, 2024
UK
See I feel for a them. Imagine if you had checked in on him daily ? Been Genuinely Worried about him? Some of them will of sent him a lot of money . Admitting the harsh reality that it’s all been fake is gonna be hard . I guess it’s easier to just keep believing 🤔

Most people have been touched by cancer so believing that someone has lied and in such a public way is almost unbelievable I guess .

If any of his BIG supporters are reading this . This is a safe non judgemental place and we get it ❤️

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2024
Cumbria
The problem with James like most dull tiktokkers desperate to stay on the creator fund, their content gets boring but they know they have to keep posting for views to keep the money coming in. Unfortunately he might have got one video that give him much more views and that was his light bulb moment. Hence why he constantly reposts the same s time and time again, he doesn't care who it affects he's only interested in the views and the money. So so many create drama for clicks Unfortunately he chose the wrong route and his lies caught up with him.
I really hope he vanishes, gets his life together and moves on, but looking at his past he will no doubt pop up sooner rather than later.

LollipopLand

Jun 15, 2024
Newcastle
He would have been believable if he had stopped after the first apparent cancer surgery.
I noticed he never mentioned having appointments with an oncologist or the cancer nurses, there was no mention of scans or the anxious wait for results, it was only dramatic admissions. Even when he was sat in a hospital bed saying his cancer had spread he never showed an ounce of concern.

rubyroo

Jun 4, 2024
Belfast
He would have been believable if he had stopped after the first apparent cancer surgery.
I noticed he never mentioned having appointments with an oncologist or the cancer nurses, there was no mention of scans or the anxious wait for results, it was only dramatic admissions. Even when he was sat in a hospital bed saying his cancer had spread he never showed an ounce of concern.
It’s all false. If you had bowel cancer with spread to the lung, it’s a devastating diagnosis but we’re meant to believe days after getting lung surgery he was off on holiday in a pool and boozing on lives?

Jun 17, 2024
Cumbria
He also never mentioned medication like pain meds etc he was very vague because I think he knew he had no knowledge and would trip up. The nurses treating him surely must be aware of his tiktoks by now, unfortunately due to patient confidentiality they can't say anything but they must be laughing in the staff room and furious at the same time that he's wasting time plus taking the time off other patients!

Jun 17, 2024
Cumbria
If keeps coming up in my head the kevin Hines similarities, one thing Kevin said was he was kept buoyant by a seal until he was rescued now that's not a reach as there are seals in San Fransico Bay, I can't help but wonder what stopped James from going that far with the story. Why didn't he say a seal kept him alive until the coastguard got there. I bet his first draft had a seal in it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
***Not a sympathy post***
I like many people was sucked in by this guy when I first saw his post a few months ago.
I myself am currently going through cancer and have been for the last 3 and a half years, I've underwent having a total hysterectomy, debulking surgery, 60 hours of chemotherapy and was clear for 3 years. In February of this year I was told it had returned and I was now in palliative treatment/care and am now back in chemotherapy to try to keep the cancer stable.
When you go through something like this, we'll for me anyway, you almost become a 'medical professional' yourself, you know every date, every treatment name, every regime and you certainly don't risk going on holiday 3 days after surgery. You do everything in your power to stay as healthy as possible. Not risk your treatment options by swimming in a foreign pool. You just wouldn't do it!!
I'm a really positive person about my 'story' and if anyone asks how I am, I'm always 'fine'.
This joker is making an absolute mockery of cancer fighters/survivors.
For him not to talk about his chemo regime speaks volumes. When I speak to anyone in my position we all know the name of our chemotherapy drug/drugs and we all know when our next visit is and we all know our options going forward and we're all more than happy to talk about it and for this idiot to not even broach the subject of chemo did it for me.
I hope to god that we expose him for what he is!!!
Love you all ❤️

rubyroo

Jun 4, 2024
Belfast
O
I like many people was sucked in by this guy when I first saw his post a few months ago.
I myself am currently going through cancer and have been for the last 3 and a half years, I've underwent having a total hysterectomy, debulking surgery, 60 hours of chemotherapy and was clear for 3 years. In February of this year I was told it had returned and I was now in palliative treatment/care and am now back in chemotherapy to try to keep the cancer stable.
When you go through something like this, we'll for me anyway, you almost become a 'medical professional' yourself, you know every date, every treatment name, every regime and you certainly don't risk going on holiday 3 days after surgery. You do everything in your power to stay as healthy as possible. Not risk your treatment options by swimming in a foreign pool. You just wouldn't do it!!
I'm a really positive person about my 'story' and if anyone asks how I am, I'm always 'fine'.
For him not to talk about his chemo regime speaks volumes. When I speak to anyone in my position we all know the name of our chemotherapy drug/drugs and we all know when our next visit is and we all know our options going forward and we're all more than happy to talk about it and for this idiot to not even broach the subject of chemo did it for me.
Love you all ❤️
Sending love to you ❤️
What he is claiming is he’s terminally ill by saying it’s spread to his lung I’m pretty sure? Also like you said when you have cancer you end up like expert researching about it but this guy couldn’t even remember where his mets where? Highly suspicious!!

spanielgirly

Jun 6, 2024
England
Love you all ❤️
Sending all my love to you x

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
O

Sending love to you ❤️
What he is claiming is he’s terminally ill by saying it’s spread to his lung I’m pretty sure? Also like you said when you have cancer you end up like expert researching about it but this guy couldn’t even remember where his mets where? Highly suspicious!!
My primary 3 years ago was ovarian with spread to my colon, bowel, spleen and diaphragm and omentum which was successfully operated on albeit an horrendous surgery with a huge recovery time and a tough chemo regime.
My current mets are in a lymph glad in my stomach and also in my liver lining.
My Oncologist has not once talked about further surgery before exploring chemo options and definitely not within 24hrs of diagnosis. I had scan after scan after scan, multiple MDT discussions and there's no way his little scratch was from lung surgery.
I had a 'procedure' 4 weeks ago which resulted in 25 staples which was no way near a 'lung operation'.
They don't do about with multiple surgery's/procedures with fear of causing further spread.
This guy is talking out of his arse!!!

Jun 17, 2024
Cumbria
Love you all ❤️
Giving you all my love and support doll, it's people like you that would get the support and gladly so xx

rubyroo

Jun 4, 2024
Belfast
The way he said I’m not proving anything until someone shows evidence I’m lying is highly suspicious. Surely if people were claiming you were lying, immediately you would shut it down and post medical documents proving otherwise, he’s been able to post up a letter regarding a suicide attempt, surely he could have posted a letter confirming his bowel cancer with lung mets letter easily?