James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Mar 16, 2024
Scotland
***Not a sympathy post***
I like many people was sucked in by this guy when I first saw his post a few months ago.
I myself am currently going through cancer and have been for the last 3 and a half years, I've underwent having a total hysterectomy, debulking surgery, 60 hours of chemotherapy and was clear for 3 years. In February of this year I was told it had returned and I was now in palliative treatment/care and am now back in chemotherapy to try to keep the cancer stable.
When you go through something like this, we'll for me anyway, you almost become a 'medical professional' yourself, you know every date, every treatment name, every regime and you certainly don't risk going on holiday 3 days after surgery. You do everything in your power to stay as healthy as possible. Not risk your treatment options by swimming in a foreign pool. You just wouldn't do it!!
I'm a really positive person about my 'story' and if anyone asks how I am, I'm always 'fine'.
This joker is making an absolute mockery of cancer fighters/survivors.
For him not to talk about his chemo regime speaks volumes. When I speak to anyone in my position we all know the name of our chemotherapy drug/drugs and we all know when our next visit is and we all know our options going forward and we're all more than happy to talk about it and for this idiot to not even broach the subject of chemo did it for me.
I hope to god that we expose him for what he is!!!
Love you all ❤️
Sending you all the love in the world. I'm sorry you have to go thru this ❤️❤️❤️

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Good morning to all my fellow cc people!! Just a reminder to you all that you’re amazing. ❤️❤️

Good morning to you and to all who have contributed to this thread. I started it solely to see if anyone else had come across him and smelt a rat as I was worried that I was just a doubting Thomas who could see discrepancies in his stories but couldn't prove it. I didn't expect to get any replies and still can't believe that it's now over sixty pages long!! It seems that I wasn't wrong at all, he's now a proven fake and, hopefully, he'll have his collar felt and will face the consequences. I thank each and every one of you for exposing him for the sewer rat that he truly is.

ChelsXo

Jun 21, 2024
Cheshire
Just found the article. For years he's claimed that both his brother and dad were killed in the army. The dates of death on the article match with his dates of death on Facebook, the name is very similar too.

do - has he ever told the truth in his life ?!
His Uncle did , Colour Sergeant Martyn Horton.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240621_094842_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240621_094842_Chrome.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 65

Cooper131517

Jun 14, 2024
Berkshire
Good morning to you and to all who have contributed to this thread. I started it solely to see if anyone else had come across him and smelt a rat as I was worried that I was just a doubting Thomas who could see discrepancies in his stories but couldn't prove it. I didn't expect to get any replies and still can't believe that it's now over sixty pages long!! It seems that I wasn't wrong at all, he's now a proven fake and, hopefully, he'll have his collar felt and will face the consequences. I thank each and every one of you for exposing him for the sewer rat that he truly is.

I honestly thought it was just me too, i’ve been going on at my daughter for weeks and weeks saying this is not right. I’m so traumatised by my own journey I just couldn’t get my head around what he was saying. I’m so glad there are others here with more evidence and contact with his friends and family to prove it. The fact he has gone silent on the cancer journey speaks volumes. He’s banging on about mental health and trolls because what has he got to talk about now.

TC1

Jun 16, 2024
UK
Any way to change the heading ? ❤️

Jun 17, 2024
Cumbria
So all he's doing now is damage limitation removing all mention of cancer so he thinks the police won't be able to charge him of obtaining money under false pretences lol
Thank god for screen shots and you can still see thumbnails too on a Google search of his videos even one of him saying he's created a gofundme for his 'cancer' journey. (Also no mention of a scam gfm)

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
Morning James, not been home for 2 days? Think we don’t know where you are? 😂

Not moved yet either in to your new build house? Another little fantasy you had. Walking around housing developments to take photos of houses to pretend they are yours 🤣🤣 you really are something else.

Who brought your clean clothes in to hospital after your attempt last week? Did the air ambulance have a bag onboard full of your stuff just in case you needed them? You must think we are as dumb as you.

The clock is ticking, have a lovely weekend sweet pea. Try to stay away from piers, ambulances, ICU, and operating theatres. I know you will though because I know where you are 😂

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
So he set one up as he took everyones advice 😂 thought it was because people had set up several gfm’s pretending to be him. Oh James, keep em coming, lie after lie.
He didn’t want it either remember but posted the link to it in every video he did after setting it up. Yes James that is a beg, knowing you were lying about having cancer.