James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Alfie60

Mar 16, 2024
Uk
You're a disgrace james ,and this our page we are not trolls you are ,this page is for us to share our views if you don't like what you're reading piss off . Show us your appointment letters for Christie's my dad was treated there ,he sadly died from spinal cancer so to see you use a picture of the sign.saying Christie's is sick the last thing on our minds was to take photos ,you need sectioning and getting the right help as you are very clearly unbalanced, all your suicide attempts I do not wish you harm just go and seek mental health help ..

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
You're a disgrace james ,and this our page we are not trolls you are ,this page is for us to share our views if you don't like what you're reading piss off . Show us your appointment letters for Christie's my dad was treated there ,he sadly died from spinal cancer so to see you use a picture of the sign.saying Christie's is sick the last thing on our minds was to take photos ,you need sectioning and getting the right help as you are very clearly unbalanced, all your suicide attempts I do not wish you harm just go and seek mental health help ..

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
Do any of us really believe he will be live at 7pm tomorrow? I think we all know by now he will come up with some excuse. Probably say it was a fake account posting on here last night.
If I was innocent and accused of all these things I would be going out of my way to frantically prove my innocence. His truculent behaviour practically screams his arrogance and guilt. It’s not a normal reaction if he’s done nothing wrong as he claims.
I agree, either that or he will go live, get all mouthy telling us to join knowing he has blocked us and is scared to let us join.

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
It's our Jimbo's birthday in July I believe so I'm just putting my predictions out here...
A sympathy post on TikTok saying 'it's my birthday and I'm fighting for my life all on my own' blah blah blah...
A 'live' from a hospital bed after another 'attempt' or nightime surgery stating that it's his birthday and he's all on his own blah blah blah...
A sympathy post saying that 'trolls' and 'bullies' have ruined his birthday and he's all on his own blah blah blah...
You get my drift or maybe all our invites are in the post for a good old knees up courtesy of the GFM money and the bar will be on James 🥂

Jun 22, 2024
England
I'll show by bare rear end at the town hall clock if this joker turns up at 7pm Sunday.

Anyway Hi guys, absolute legends all of you. This man (?) is seriously dangerous and I genuinely think by doing as you have you have saved alot of people from him, not only now but hopefully in the future.

He will never admit to his lies, he is seriously mentally unwell and unfortunately won't see any wrong in what he does and will always perceive himself as the victim until he gets the help he seriously needs.

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
I think he thinks he's being clever by 'inviting' us to his live on Sunday so he can see who we are and then block us...another little trap that will inevitably fail Jimbo?
If he does go live, I'll definitely be there for it but my fingers will 100% be staying away from commenting...albeit I'll have steam coming out my ears but it's amusing watching his little fan girlie's support and stick up for him 🤣
See ya Sunday Jimbo 😘 7pm, don't be late 😉

Last edited:

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
So a few things after his posting last night that I noticed:

1. He called the girl he was on holiday "wig head" - if she had cancer he truly is a hateful f.
2. He can only come online at night (wherever he is).
3. He was probably drunk, his aggressiveness only gets worse when he is
4. Even if we removed the cancer lies from the equation, he is still a rotten, rotten person. His actions in the past are hopefully finally creeping up on him. I hope everyone that has been affected by him gets justice and he receives his comeuppance.
5. How he still lives and frequents the north west/ GM area is beyond me.
6. He really is unhinged to a dangerous level, I would place money that any wounds from attacks were self inflicted.

Cooper131517

Jun 14, 2024
Berkshire
His having his brittany miller moment just trying to avoid the situation aka cancer question 🤣🤣🤣🤣 situation you put youself in well people like you who lie about cancer are sick fs 🤮 no wonder your family are embarrassed by you and wont come to your rescue not even a so called pal does WHERES LISA infact 👀

That’s another one, how the do does Brittany Miller have the platform she has and the balls to carry on after faking cancer and fraudulently taking peoples money. I know she was charged but people still love her. I just don’t get it. Absolutely anything for attention / fame / money.

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
It's our Jimbo's birthday in July I believe so I'm just putting my predictions out here...
A sympathy post on TikTok saying 'it's my birthday and I'm fighting for my life all on my own' blah blah blah...
A 'live' from a hospital bed after another 'attempt' or nightime surgery stating that it's his birthday and he's all on his own blah blah blah...
A sympathy post saying that 'trolls' and 'bullies' have ruined his birthday and he's all on his own blah blah blah...
You get my drift or maybe all our invites are in the post for a good old knees up courtesy of the GFM money and the bar will be on James 🥂
Don’t worry, it’s all in hand. I’ve booked ICU out in the MRI as a function room for his party. I’ve invited his ‘massive following’, the RNLI hero that saved his life, the dodgy surgeons that kept causing bleeds after ops, and Lisa so she can update everyone if Jimmy drinks too much and ends up in another coma.