James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Summergirl

Jun 16, 2024
london
Don’t worry, it’s all in hand. I’ve booked ICU out in the MRI as a function room for his party. I’ve invited his ‘massive following’, the RNLI hero that saved his life, the dodgy surgeons that kept causing bleeds after ops, and Lisa so she can update everyone if Jimmy drinks too much and ends up in another coma.
Lisa 🤣🤣🤣

Slugston98

Jun 16, 2024
Omeprazole Chemo
Don’t worry, it’s all in hand. I’ve booked ICU out in the MRI as a function room for his party. I’ve invited his ‘massive following’, the RNLI hero that saved his life, the dodgy surgeons that kept causing bleeds after ops, and Lisa so she can update everyone if Jimmy drinks too much and ends up in another coma.
are we having the after party on north pier with air ambulance transport?

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
Attention seeking again.
Omg not engaging but was on here last night 😂😂 Lying that people are pretending to be him, even though he named all his neighbours.

You know what is very silly Billy BB, you say you have our ip addresses and we know that’s more of your 💩, however, you are playing with fire because while you are being investigated (FACT) the police can and will trace yours. Oh dear, we will have even more evidence of you lying and proof it was you.

I have messaged you my TT name so you can unblock me ready for your live tomorrow. As predicted though you have s yourself and not unblocked me. Why is that Jimmy? Because you know I have ALL the evidence to prove you are lying 🤣🤣

P.S. You haven’t had loads of messages from people concerned. Stop lying. The only one you’ve got is from ’Lisa’ that you wrote yourself 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2024
Earth
Clearly not a lair or I wouldn’t be replying now would I… I’d be locked up 🤔 but the difference is the police are fully aware of what’s up with me so guess you failed again… in regards to where I am has do all to do with any off you! Your sources are that good they told you I’m straight lmao! Carry on trolling me, I’m going nowhere I’ll be back when I’m ready but right now I'm putting my health first! Im blocking this app now you are seriously boring the do out of me! You may now where u live, you may know my past, you may even know my family members I don’t give a s! One thing I can assure you is you know do all about my health so continue with your sad little group and when I'm next I'm live feel free to troll me my MOD will be waiting ready to block 👋 ps, as for wig head she knows do all, I never trusted her anyways so she new do all she was just someone to go away with for a few days… and just a disclaimer she left on here own accord I wasn’t even at the hotel at the time lol

Good bye! Enjoy trying to bully me! And why do you also ask about Mary?
Ok whether this is him or not, this line actually tickled me. I now know more about his health than my own flipping family’s thanks to the 100’s of TikToks he’s posted😂🤦🏼‍♀️🎻

Jun 13, 2024
Earth
I snuck over from the shameless singlemama thread after one of our lot mentioned it's fun over here. Greetings all you funny trolls.

It's latest sok, is he on the motorway bridge? Do we need to seed an air ambulance?

Gosh this is reminiscent of the Paul Breach helicopter days over on TL 🤣
Don’t go mad but I genuinely thought your profile pic was of Sarah Ingham👀😬