James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
Oh ffs his latest borefest video 😂😂

Didn’t he spend the week posting saying he was taking a break from sm while never being away. He is such a dick. The man is seriously fed up. Hardly any likes on his posts because he just makes people yawn.

James petal, just another little correction, we are not hiding. Quite the opposite you dumb do. We have shared this forum with anyone following you, most of us know who each other is, and you were even welcomed here 😂😂 it is you that blocks everyone. And me and you both know you are hiding from me because even though you try and act big, you won’t unblock me you little s the bed 🤣🤣

We have all the evidence. People are bored of you deflecting while we wait for yours. The best you came up with was a forged hospital letter that has added to your case.

See you Sunday, we will be ready with our screen recording so you can fall deeper in to the sap trap.

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
Jesus he is embarrassing.

You notice my cuts not my scars’ 🤣🤣🤣 bloody right there Billy, because there are none from any recent lung tumour removal surgeries, and the photos I will show you on your live prove it.

We do know your story, you never stop boring us with it, and what a story it is, Jackanory. Did you read it to the underage boys you were bringing back to yours?

You are so desperate for views on what you call your ‘massive platform’ and scraping 100 at best! That’s because your platform all know you are a liar. Even the ones going along with it are playing you to see what se you come out with next.

Stop begging for sympathy with your videos screaming ‘look at me, give me attention’. You are seriously fing boring the life out of everyone.

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
He has some front talking about mens mental health. What about the mental health of the men who genuinely go through cancer? You didn’t give a do about those when spewing your fantasised s did you?

Bore off you melt. Everyone is cringing at your borefest.