James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
He has some front talking about mens mental health. What about the mental health of the men who genuinely go through cancer? You didn’t give a do about those when spewing your fantasised s did you?

Bore off you melt. Everyone is cringing at your borefest.
Not forgetting the mental health of those he’s stolen money from, those he’s lied to, those he’s falsely accused, those true cancer sufferers who he disrespects. What about THEIR mental health eh, James?

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
He’s is deranged, this is exactly why nobody wants to be near him, his life is one huge fantasy. Pathetic for a man his age to be this desperate.
He is devoid of any worth. Contributes nothing to society and just steals and leeches like the parasite he is. Obviously full of self loathing which he then deflects on the rest of humanity. I think he actually hates himself even more than we hate him. What a success you are James 👏

bud

Jun 15, 2024
scotland
He is devoid of any worth. Contributes nothing to society and just steals and leeches like the parasite he is. Obviously full of self loathing which he then deflects on the rest of humanity. I think he actually hates himself even more than we hate him. What a success you are James 👏
now thats not true james owns nightclubs and is a successful entrepreneur whos bought his dream home and car oh s wait thats all in his head sorry😂

Rhi1989

Jun 18, 2024
Newcastle
His version of Jingle Bells

Oh my bullshit smells, my bullshit smells
My bullshit smells today
Oh what fun it is to tell the Internet
That I'm leaving but I'll stay

Flying through the sky....
After being rescued by RNLI..
I'm so grateful for ICU
They didn't let me die

I've dug myself into a hole
For I'm not on chemo but Omeprazole
But if I don't scam everyone
I'll end up on the dole..

Oh, my bullshit smells, my bullshit smells
My bullshit smells today....

Rhi1989

Jun 18, 2024
Newcastle
His version of Jingle Bells

Oh my bullshit smells, my bullshit smells
My bullshit smells today
Oh what fun it is to tell the Internet
That I'm leaving but I'll stay

Flying through the sky....
After being rescued by RNLI..
I'm so grateful for ICU
They didn't let me die

I've dug myself into a hole
For I'm not on chemo but Omeprazole
But if I don't scam everyone
I'll end up on the dole..

Oh, my bullshit smells, my bullshit smells
My bullshit smells today....
This probably isn't even funny to anyone else, I've had too much wine 😂

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
it’s the fact he accused us of saying he’s straight like we know he’s gay and i don’t think any woman would wanna touch him with a fing bargepole🤢
I don’t think any men do either to be honest, they all leg it as soon as he starts boring them with his lies too 🤣🤣 someone upthread said he is hated in the gay scene in Manchester