James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
What’s all the crap about saying he’s not gay and trolling, it’s like everyone is messaging him directly. It’s a forum and he doesn’t have to look does he and him saying he’s been gay since he was 18, ok James but who cares. This is 2024 it’s no biggie.

I was just about to say the same thing!

Not once on any forum have I seen anyone question his sexual orientation...I couldn't care if he was gay, straight, both or none of the above!!

Jun 17, 2024
Cumbria
I was just about to say the same thing!

Not once on any forum have I seen anyone question his sexual orientation...I couldn't care if he was gay, straight, both or none of the above!!
I think that was his way of changing the narrative to suit. When he kept saying his mum disowned him when he said he was gay. Someone commented that's not true ie his mum disowning him. And he's ran with they said he's lying about being gay.
Same as someone joked he was in ibiza he took that one too and ran with it. All diversion tactics from the cancer diagnosis

Cooper131517

Jun 14, 2024
Berkshire
I think that was his way of changing the narrative to suit. When he kept saying his mum disowned him when he said he was gay. Someone commented that's not true ie his mum disowning him. And he's ran with they said he's lying about being gay.
Same as someone joked he was in ibiza he took that one too and ran with it. All diversion tactics from the cancer diagnosis

Yes I agree diversion, diversion, diversion