James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
Well what a shock you sbag, despite being cocky on here the other night after a can of Stella and saying we could join his live to provide our evidence, you s yourself and couldn’t back it up. Just like your cancer lies.

Your first line ‘I wasn’t going to make this video but….’ why did you, it was full of self pitying se as always.

Right, here goes:

1. Nobody has discussed your sexuality or cares. LIE. I would question your gender though becuse there isn’t an ounze of man in you. You behave like a cross between a 3 year old child wanting attention and an old woman wittering on with yourself. Man up.
2. Nobody has information from a convicted murderer (who would be in jail) about you. LIE
3. Whoever this criminal is has nothing to do with any evidence we have.
4. Nobody has leaked your home address. Despite you pretending to be BigBob using a fake profile on here and asking for it. Still nobody gave it you because we sussed you immediately. LIE
5. A troll is someone pretending to be someone else….i.e. BigBob. YOU
6. We are not on fake profiles, I have told you a million times I will come live with you and show you exactly who I am. You said you would be live but s yourself though. LIE
7. You have lied about having cancer and said you haven’t. LIE
8. You would never lie about having cancer. LIE. You have and continue to.
9. You haven’t lied about surgery. LIE
10. The police and hospital have not seen all your videos. LIE. Well, actually thats not correct, they have got them all, but not from you, from me.
11. Your phone would not be ceased until you are charged. Soon.
12. Thank you for the final concrete evidence. You verbally saying that you do have cancer and haven’t lied, TICK. You can’t deny that to the police now you have filmed yourself saying it.
13. Your home hasn’t been vandalised. LIE. It’s scruffy enough without needing vandalising.
14. Would a medical professional who knows you very well not have correct info about why you were in hospital? Would they not be able to confirm that you were not in ICU, not in a coma and don’t have cancer? I wonder who that could be?
15. You are boring as do.
16. You are a liar.
17. You can’t come with any evidence.
18. We don’t need to drive you off the app, you have done that yourself, nobody believes you. Nobody likes you.
19. You are a pathetic attention seeking idiot.
20. Give it a rest, you make yourself look more and more desperate with every video you make 😂

Oh also RNLI have confirmed you are a liar too. So thats them, the police, the medics, your family, your friends, the photos taken of you 3 weeks ago showing no surgery scars. But you’re not lying are you Jimmy Riddle? Lollllllll

Now do off and go and take your Omeprazole you deluded idiot.

Last edited:

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
Lmao at Lenny the loser who's too scared to go live.
More bullshit you've spouted. Noone is stalking you, in your dreams.
Still not answering the questions and posting that proof are you?
Look at the views and then likes on your recent videos, dear oh dear your support is dwindling. Quick better think something up to get more attention! Or just buy views like usual.
You're a laughing stock Lenny, spineless weasel.

glenny2309

Jun 18, 2024
west midlands
"I haven't deleted my posts...that's why I've deleted my posts"...which one is it??

Oh and it's 'miMicked' not 'miNicked'
And I'm not quite sure what 'Privitarised' is??

You are the gift that just keeps giving Jimbo 😘
I just thought the same! Rewound the video to make sure I heard him right. I haven’t deleted my posts… followed by that’s why I’ve deleted my posts. He’s giving off very desperate and panicked vibes 🧐

bekkiblue90

Jun 14, 2024
manchester
No one gives a do if he’s gay, straight whatever. He’s a slimy weasel that his own family disowned for being a liar, con artist and a fake. He tries to ruin people’s life’s all the time. Wouldn’t surprise me if he tries saying a hospital worker has hurt him and that’s why he’s not been to hospital. You getting withdrawal symptoms jimmy. It’s been lovely recently fancy a lovely swim.

Cooper131517

Jun 14, 2024
Berkshire
Well what a shock you sbag, despite being cocky on here the other night after a can of Stella and saying we could join his live to provide our evidence, you s yourself and couldn’t back it up. Just like your cancer lies.

Your first line ‘I wasn’t going to make this video but….’ why did you, it was full of self pitying se as always.

Right, here goes:

1. Nobody has discussed your sexuality or cares. LIE. I would question your gender though becuse there isn’t an ounze of man in you. You behave like a cross between a 3 year old child wanting attention and an old woman wittering on with yourself. Man up.
2. Nobody has information from a convicted murderer (who would be in jail) about you. LIE
3. Whoever this criminal is has nothing to do with any evidence we have.
4. Nobody has leaked your home address. Despite you pretending to be BigBob using a fake profile on here and asking for it. Still nobody gave it you because we sussed you immediately. LIE
5. A troll is someone pretending to be someone else….i.e. BigBob. YOU
6. We are not on fake profiles, I have told you a million times I will come live with you and show you exactly who I am. You said you would be live but s yourself though. LIE
7. You have lied about having cancer and said you haven’t. LIE
8. You would never lie about having cancer. LIE. You have and continue to.
9. You haven’t lied about surgery. LIE
10. The police and hospital have not seen all your videos. LIE. Well, actually thats not correct, they have got them all, but not from you, from me.
11. Your phone would not be ceased until you are charged. Soon.
12. Thank you for the final concrete evidence. You verbally saying that you do have cancer and haven’t lied, TICK. You can’t deny that to the police now you have filmed yourself saying it.
13. Your home hasn’t been vandalised. LIE. It’s scruffy enough without needing vandalising.
14. Would a medical professional who knows you very well not have correct info about why you were in hospital? Would they not be able to confirm that you were not in ICU, not in a coma and don’t have cancer? I wonder who that could be?
15. You are boring as do.
16. You are a liar.
17. You can’t come with any evidence.
18. We don’t need to drive you off the app, you have done that yourself, nobody believes you. Nobody likes you.
19. You are a pathetic attention seeking idiot.
20. Give it a rest, you make yourself look more and more desperate with every video you make 😂

Oh also RNLI have confirmed you are a liar too. So thats them, the police, the medics, your family, your friends, the photos taken of you 3 weeks ago showing no surgery scars. But you’re not lying are you Jimmy Riddle? Lollllllll

Now do off and go and take your Omeprazole you deluded idiot.

I’m so intrigued to see all your evidence. You know so much.