James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

I.see.you

Jun 15, 2024
hull
Wow this guy is actually full of himself! Ring light on
Black and white filter
Lays back on the bed
Arm above head
Squinting eyes
Who's he tryna impress 🤣
Also who's stalking him? Does he actually know what a stalker is? None of us are stalking you james, we are just having a conversation about what a lying piece of s you are, if you don't like us talking (not stalking) about you then show the proof of the cancer then all this will stop, until then we will continue to talk about you, call you out and make others aware of the person you are.
We see you james
I see you

rubyroo

Jun 4, 2024
Belfast
I remember when I started to become suspicious of his story I looked him up on google and it took me to his twitter, (at this point you could see peoples likes) he was in ICU at the time and his most recent like was some bloke with his massive dick in his hand. I actually burst out laughing 🤣🤣 imagine lying in ICU liking posts like that 🤣🤣

broadstuff241

Jun 12, 2024
uk
just catching up guess he didn’t show up then, posting more lies it’s getting boring now the only convicted killer he’s going know is the one he be sharing a jail cell in in the near future probably and hopefully he be locked up for a very long time for all the lies and scams he done over the years. Keep posting them til toks love it just be added to your mountain of evidence that proves who you truely are…a conman, scammer and fing lier and as someone that deals with complex health issues daily alongside everybody else that’s dealing with that horrid disease we can’t wait to see you behind bars. I don’t even think it’s truely mental health either now so don’t bother claiming that either.

Cooper131517

Jun 14, 2024
Berkshire
just catching up guess he didn’t show up then, posting more lies it’s getting boring now the only convicted killer he’s going know is the one he be sharing a jail cell in in the near future probably and hopefully he be locked up for a very long time for all the lies and scams he done over the years. Keep posting them til toks love it just be added to your mountain of evidence that proves who you truely are…a conman, scammer and fing lier and as someone that deals with complex health issues daily alongside everybody else that’s dealing with that horrid disease we can’t wait to see you behind bars. I don’t even think it’s truely mental health either now so don’t bother claiming that either.

I agree, I just think he’s a nasty individual using anything to get attention. He knows what he’s doing, he can’t use mental health as an excuse.

Jun 22, 2024
England
I knew he wouldn't turn up, hes a coward.

Anyway James, "I have only been on holiday twice this year, 2 weeks ago to Tenerife and Benidorm in January" but I thought you were away now, you posted on Tuesday saying you were going abroad for a week or have you forgotten that? Jeez we even got a recycled plane window shot as confirmation.
Or was that yet another LIE?
Of course it was, silly me 🤦‍♀️

Jun 17, 2024
Cumbria
Latest video drop, someone got tenerife and ibiza mixed up why are you continuing to run with it?? Lol oh yes it fits you're narrative we are trolls and liars. Good god someone give this cancer riddled liar an Oscar. He regrets going on holiday, he regrets going in the pool. Listen dickhead with the procedures you've said you've had you wouldn't of even been able to walk the steps onto the plane!! What part of you've been found out don't you get?
1000019064.jpg

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
Is he really this thick? He thinks that all of this is because he went away? When will he get it in his thick head that it is not. It is because he constantly lies about having cancer. The lowest of the low. He also makes up stories and lies about attempts, rescues, sugeries etc.

James you are a liar. Your friend that you went away with has sent me the messages proving it was YOU who talked her in to going, she didn’t want to. She also hated being with you that much that she decided to go back to her room early one night while you stayed out getting leathered. Yes, don’t forget you had cancer, had 3 surgeries, been in a coma in ICU the werk before, but was well enough to get hammered on drink. You kicked her out after turning into the nasty rat you are and she slept outside intil she could get a flight. All while she was going through a bereavement. Nice guy aren’t you?

Why you apologising for going in the pool? Of course you can go in the pool because there was nothing wrong with you. You couldnt go in a pool after lung and bowel surgery, but we know that was false and have photos of you to prove it. No scars, no stoma. Still saying you are not a liar?

You forgot about your video that you dirty deleted last week saying you were going away again. The holiday to Ibiza that we have seen the booking for?

And what further treatment? You mean the surgery to remove your head out of your arse?

Lying scumbag.

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
Somebody (mistakenly?) says he’s in Ibiza, he runs with it. Somebody discusses his relationship with his mother, he twists it into an accusation about his sexuality and runs with it. Neither of which would have been life affecting accusations anyway.

People make serious accusations about his lies, frauds and scams that, if false, could ruin his life forever… complete silence.