James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Jun 17, 2024
Cumbria
Hope everyone's OK I'm back in work after a week off and what a week it was 🤣🤣
Anyway I'm going for...........
He was hit by a stolen car, flipped his rangey rover 6x, plunged down a ravine, multiple injuries, cut out the car, airlifted to hozzy, has now got amnesia. And the tiktok post is made by his new imaginary friend Brad who begs us to pray for a speedy recovery and hopefully get his memory back. 🤣🤣 cos he don't deserve this

Nov 10, 2023
No???? 🤣🤣 what are you on about?
There’s a user on TikTok with Rubyroo as her username. She’s really sneaky and has gone through about 4 groups of people telling lies. She’s lied about baby loss, lied about kids, lied about kidney failure and needing a transplant etc. She’s collected thousands in gifts while telling these lies as well. Shes really prolific. Shes been exposed a few times the last few weeks. Anytime I see the name Rubyroo now it makes me sus.
If you’re not her, I hope you understand why i had to ask.

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
Hope everyone's OK I'm back in work after a week off and what a week it was 🤣🤣
Anyway I'm going for...........
He was hit by a stolen car, flipped his rangey rover 6x, plunged down a ravine, multiple injuries, cut out the car, airlifted to hozzy, has now got amnesia. And the tiktok post is made by his new imaginary friend Brad who begs us to pray for a speedy recovery and hopefully get his memory back. 🤣🤣 cos he don't deserve this

Sounds plausible for our Jimbo 🤣

rubyroo

Jun 4, 2024
Belfast
There’s a user on TikTok with Rubyroo as her username. She’s really sneaky and has gone through about 4 groups of people telling lies. She’s lied about baby loss, lied about kids, lied about kidney failure and needing a transplant etc. She’s collected thousands in gifts while telling these lies as well. Shes really prolific. Shes been exposed a few times the last few weeks. Anytime I see the name Rubyroo now it makes me sus.
Wow I didn’t know about that! I’m not her, that’s awful

Jun 17, 2024
Cumbria
Not another James I can't take it!! Lol Jesus

Nov 10, 2023
Just so everyone knows the usernames aint our tiktok names or real names 😭🤣
This woman who I was on about is a psychopath. And actually would use the same username. I’ve never encountered someone like her before. She took other people’s stories and trauma and used them as her own. Even went as far as naming a baby she lied about losing after another users daughter. She’s legit crazy.