James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Jun 17, 2024
Cumbria
You don't need to be Liam Neeson to find stuff out about the hospital hopper.
I looked at his Facebook profile days ago, clicked on the very first person I saw who commented on one of his posts (coincidently I learned it's a neighbour) Not really shocking to see we shared a mutual friend as i'm not far, I msg my friend, she msg that friend. Voila took 10 mins to find where he is and what his story is and it ain't the one he's portraying. His friend didn't even know he was on tiktok! So that's probably gonna blow up his end now. If his neighbours didn't know he was a lying hospital hopping drain on society fwit, they do now.

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
Mulberry might be his mum for all we know lol
I am NOT his mum 😂😂😂
I know one of his friends, have also spoken to the friend he went away with and also someone else on tt is very close to his neighbours.
I am not weird I promise 😂😂 but the more that comes out about him the more people come forward and tell you things.

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
😂😂😂 I just obvs won’t put too much on here because we all know he reads it, and he is under investigation for fraud so lets see how that plays out.
But, I have said so many times I will go live with him and give all my evidence so if the sbag accepts you will all know who I am 😂
I’m also on tt and been talking to several posters on there from here. Hopefully they can confirm I am not his mum….I dont have a big egg shaped fanny, so I can testify I didnt give birth to that head 😂😂

Slugston98

Jun 16, 2024
Omeprazole Chemo
😂😂😂 I just obvs won’t put too much on here because we all know he reads it, and he is under investigation for fraud so lets see how that plays out.
But, I have said so many times I will go live with him and give all my evidence so if the sbag accepts you will all know who I am 😂
I’m also on tt and been talking to several posters on there from here. Hopefully they can confirm I am not his mum….I dont have a big egg shaped fanny, so I can testify I didnt give birth to that head 😂😂
you seem like the type of person i need as a friend in real life i swear😭😭😭