James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Jun 17, 2024
Cumbria
I’ve told him mine loads of times in here, I even messaged him last time he was here like he asked, with my tt name. Think I’ve been waiting for him to unblock me almost as long as he has been waiting for his chemo 😂
What’s ya TT name I’ll pass it on to him
It comes to something when your only interaction with people is on a gossip forum lol sad man that's just sad

Jun 12, 2024
north west
Did anyone see the Psychiatruc nurse who tried a few times to get him to talk to her?
He was so rude saying i dont need to speak to a pyschiatric nurse thanks when she was offering him help. I just wanted to tell her to stop wasting her time but then realised unfortunately like others, she is falling for his s......

Forgive my ignorance, but if cancer spreads to lung from bowel it is classed as stage 4 right? How did people not realise there and then hes an outright liar?!

No unblocking of Mulberry but goads trolls to go live.... i saw somebody write unblock mulberry in capital letters and he didnt even acknowledge it, utter coward.

As far as his claims about his friend..... imagine been around him and you got on his wrong side..... its terrifying the things he will sprout.

bekkiblue90

Jun 14, 2024
manchester
Did anyone see the Psychiatruc nurse who tried a few times to get him to talk to her?
He was so rude saying i dont need to speak to a pyschiatric nurse thanks when she was offering him help. I just wanted to tell her to stop wasting her time but then realised unfortunately like others, she is falling for his s......

Forgive my ignorance, but if cancer spreads to lung from bowel it is classed as stage 4 right? How did people not realise there and then hes an outright liar?!

No unblocking of Mulberry but goads trolls to go live.... i saw somebody write unblock mulberry in capital letters and he didnt even acknowledge it, utter coward.

As far as his claims about his friend..... imagine been around him and you got on his wrong side..... its terrifying the things he will sprout.
To be fair I didn’t realise that his cancer spreading classed him as stage 4 I thought it went up a stage so stage 3. Was only from googling that I realised so some others might not know.

rubyroo

Jun 4, 2024
Belfast

He hasn’t got a clue about his ‘cancer diagnosis’ because he doesn’t have it. I feel really sorry for that girl Jacq! I believe everything she’s said tbh

Cooper131517

Jun 14, 2024
Berkshire

Yes when cancer metastasizes to another organ that is stage 4. I don’t think he thought that one through when he said it and what that means.

rubyroo

Jun 4, 2024
Belfast
To be fair I didn’t realise that his cancer spreading classed him as stage 4 I thought it went up a stage so stage 3. Was only from googling that I realised so some others might not know.
Yeah I get that but surely he should know what stage he is but he seems clueless? An oncologist would have had an appointment with him detailing the next steps, treatment plans, surgery etc. I’ve got a feeling he’s going to try and cut out the whole lung surgery and spread.

spanielgirly

Jun 6, 2024
England
love me some omeprazole chemo! did you book a stay in the hotel ICU too?
Well funny enough I did need to go to ITU so while visiting him I assisted him with scratching his head because he was so stressed due to the trolling he is receiving, however I broke a nail in the process so I was rushed to theatre for emergency surgery to fixy nail and then sent to ITU to recover.

bekkiblue90

Jun 14, 2024
manchester
Yeah I get that but surely he should know what stage he is but he seems clueless? An oncologist would have had an appointment with him detailing the next steps, treatment plans, surgery etc. I’ve got a feeling he’s going to try and cut out the whole lung surgery and spread.
Oh yeah I get that. I was only replying to that comment because they said that people would know that if it’s spread then it’s stage 4. I didn’t know and many others wouldn’t either. Proves the point that he doesn’t have it.

Jun 17, 2024
Cumbria
I think he made himself terminal a few week ago and he didn't even realise. This is no shade on jaq I looked at her profile and it literally is a mirror image of James 'journey' so is he now trying to project she's lying and she's copied him. You can quite clearly see she's been on a journey none of us will ever want to undertake. If you're reading this jaq block him, delete tiktok, take that negativity out your life. And if you live near him then you live near me, I will stand you a meal a hug and a you got this girl. I'm disgusted in his live tonight

Cooper131517

Jun 14, 2024
Berkshire
Oh yeah I get that. I was only replying to that comment because they said that people would know that if it’s spread then it’s stage 4. I didn’t know and many others wouldn’t either. Proves the point that he doesn’t have it.

Seeing as he’s had his bowel cancer removed twice and now spread to his lungs i’d say they would not remove the new tumour but go the chemo route as the cancer isn’t being controlled / contained. But with his complicated history and having had 3 heart attacks then it would be doubtful they’d offer chemo. He hasn’t got a clue that he’s painted himself a grim picture.

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
What’s ya TT name I’ll pass it on to him
You were rock hard on that live 😂😂😂 come out trolls…..oh, block, block, block. My name….look in your inbox, you know its there. You even messaged me back on it before you blocked it. Not telling you my fake though, cos we are friends on that one but you just dont realise 😂😂

Cooper131517

Jun 14, 2024
Berkshire
Seeing as he’s had his bowel cancer removed twice and now spread to his lungs i’d say they would not remove the new tumour but go the chemo route as the cancer isn’t being controlled / contained. But with his complicated history and having had 3 heart attacks then it would be doubtful they’d offer chemo. He hasn’t got a clue that he’s painted himself a grim picture.

Oh I forgot the miraculous 24 hour later surgery! 🙄

bekkiblue90

Jun 14, 2024
manchester
I think he made himself terminal a few week ago and he didn't even realise. This is no shade on jaq I looked at her profile and it literally is a mirror image of James 'journey' so is he now trying to project she's lying and she's copied him. You can quite clearly see she's been on a journey none of us will ever want to undertake. If you're reading this jaq block him, delete tiktok, take that negativity out your life. And if you live near him then you live near me, I will stand you a meal a hug and a you got this girl. I'm disgusted in his live tonight
I’ve just looked at her profile too. It’s wild . Bless her I hope no one gives her abuse over this.