James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

rubyroo

Jun 4, 2024
Belfast
He keeps going on about us showing him evidence and showing him proof! How could we possibly prove he has cancer when he can’t even prove it himself. 🤦‍♂️ How could you prove something that doesn’t exist??
How about you prove to us you have cancer that spread from you bowels to you lungs, which resulted in you have half a lung removed.
That’s just his deflection tactics. He constantly contradicts himself and can’t even keep up with his own lies. Keeps saying people have leaked his address, not seen that happening on here, then the BS about people turning up at his house and the hospital, yeah I’m sure James 🙄

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
Yep because clearly he is seen as important by the app as he has the followers. Plus he makes them money don’t he
Well we will all start reporting him and his lies on tt. He has gone quiet in here again after jumping back on last night asking for my username so he can unblock. Or should we say his friend who was in here…..we know he likes having imaginary friends though, just like Lisa. It fits with his 5 year old noy personality, making lies up for attention, making friends up because he has none.

So James, why haven’t you unblocked me! All mouth (and gut and fat head) aren’t you? Ran off sting yourself as usual. Similar to what you do with your neighbours really.

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
All follow and share to your tt contacts so they can follow pls, this way the truth can come out and he can’t block. Repost it if you can so we get them to 1000 followers.
It’s all well and good doing this, I’m happy that he’s being called out on his lies and well done to everybody who has exposed him for past and current scams. I’ve been waiting years for him to be publicly caught out. I just don’t think a TT live will achieve much as we all know what he’s like.
What I want is for him to face the music. There’s been a lot of talk on here of him being investigated, I hope it isn’t just “talk”. Has anybody reported him to the police, NHS, DWP etc or contacted the press yet?

PinkBlossom

Jun 26, 2024
Norfolk
So glad I've found this! I felt really sorry for him when I first came across him but then had my doubts after noticing he was posting updates but with the same pictures/videos . But the biggest doubt was when he had his lung surgery then went live a couple of days later. He was in hospital but shuffling around on the bed with no problem! I myself am 35 years old and last year diagnosed with secondary breast cancer on my lung and liver. I had to have a lung biopsy and I was so sore and stiff for days..that was just a biopsy, not major surgery! Because mine has spread its stage 4...if only I was as lucky as james and able to have a miracle surgery and be on holiday days later. I'm sure he's messed up and not realised that if it's spread then there is no cure! Also, he had no drains after this surgery?!! As for proof, if I log onto my NHS app there's all of the letters written from the hospital to my GP, stating all procedures, diagnosis, any catch up appointments with my oncology team, treatment appointments etc so why doesnt he access this and prove us all wrong..there must be something on there about his cancer diagnosis!! I'm so angry at this man...he's vile pretending he's going through cancer when people like myself are facing a real terminal diagnosis 😡

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
It’s all well and good doing this, I’m happy that he’s being called out on his lies and well done to everybody who has exposed him for past and current scams. I’ve been waiting years for him to be publicly caught out. I just don’t think a TT live will achieve much as we all know what he’s like.
What I want is for him to face the music. There’s been a lot of talk on here of him being investigated, I hope it isn’t just “talk”. Has anybody reported him to the police, NHS, DWP etc or contacted the press yet?
I agree the press should be made aware. I assume the police already are pretty sure a couple of people on here have reported him.
He def needs to face the music. He needs to get his come uppance for this. Fingers crossed it won't be much longer.

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
So glad I've found this! I felt really sorry for him when I first came across him but then had my doubts after noticing he was posting updates but with the same pictures/videos . But the biggest doubt was when he had his lung surgery then went live a couple of days later. He was in hospital but shuffling around on the bed with no problem! I myself am 35 years old and last year diagnosed with secondary breast cancer on my lung and liver. I had to have a lung biopsy and I was so sore and stiff for days..that was just a biopsy, not major surgery! Because mine has spread its stage 4...if only I was as lucky as james and able to have a miracle surgery and be on holiday days later. I'm sure he's messed up and not realised that if it's spread then there is no cure! Also, he had no drains after this surgery?!! As for proof, if I log onto my NHS app there's all of the letters written from the hospital to my GP, stating all procedures, diagnosis, any catch up appointments with my oncology team, treatment appointments etc so why doesnt he access this and prove us all wrong..there must be something on there about his cancer diagnosis!! I'm so angry at this man...he's vile pretending he's going through cancer when people like myself are facing a real terminal diagnosis 😡
There's so much that doesn't add up. He's not the brightest bulb on the xmas tree tbh.
He certainly is vile, his karma is coming tho. Sorry to hear you are going thru that x