James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
God this thing riles me so much. Have had messages in my inbox saying how I deserve my mental health to be bad because of that scum. It’s bad at the moment so I’m not posting as much here or on there.. oh and James.. you’re a wanker.
Hey lovely, take care of yourself and you know we will help in any way we can. You have done amazing. Ignore the haters and just think how stupid they will all feel soon. Don’t forget out of the messages you are getting, 30 are probably him on a fake profile.

spanielgirly

Jun 6, 2024
England
because he keeps crying about us posting his videos on tiktok, we shall continue. also i can see your fingers dying to itch that head of yours.
James you need to give your head a wobble nobody has come to your address sweetheart and nobody wants to, the only journey you've come on and documented it is the lies you've told about your so called cancer and your attempts and stealing footage from the RNLI page and claimed it was you in the video but that was filmed a year prior to your so called attempt so sweetheart all those videos make it easier for the police to see where you have called them and you can show them and they can see why you are getting all this hate because of the lies you have told because you have angered a lot of people!

Oh and by the way I have a little present for you

Attachments

• IMG_20240627_233701.jpg
    IMG_20240627_233701.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 25

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
His video 💤💤💤💤

Stalking did he say? Isn’t it him reading everything on here and joining with fake names? I think its him that is stalking.
On his live he said nobody had been to his house, now they have. He can’t keep up with yet another lie.
And in answer to your other question James, yes we can imagine contacting the police over someone we don’t know, because we have. And dwp, and hmrc, and gfm, and SS.

So you asked us to ‘imagine’ things, well how about you play along too:
Imagine lying about having cancer, then saying that cancer had spread, lying you had a lung tumour removed, pretending you are in a coma, pretending you are in ICU and a friend posts to make your coma look real? Do YOU know how weird that looks?
Imagine screen recording to be able to show evidence to the authorities? Yes we have.
Imagine inboxing somebody telling them you hope they die of the disease? Yes you did that.
Imagine calling a cancer survivor ‘wig head’. Yes you did that.
Imagine committing fraud by collecting money under false pretences. Yes you did that.
Imagine conning people out of rent money by lying. Yes you did that.
Imagine taking a video off RNLI of somebody in huge distress, posting it multiple times saying it was you being rescued (yes there is recordings), and lying. Oh and then denying saying it. Yes you did that.
Imagine lying you were going to Christie’s cancer hospital. All in front of cancer sufferers eyes. Yes you did that.
So yes, sure the police will welcome you going to them when they are armed with all this anyway.

P.S. I’ll give my head a wobble again (because you are that original you keep using your hilarious (not) sayings, if you promise to give your verbal diarrhoea a rest. YOU ARE BORING.

Well done on your 70 likes though from followers you bought 😂

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
His video 💤💤💤💤

Stalking did he say? Isn’t it him reading everything on here and joining with fake names? I think its him that is stalking.
On his live he said nobody had been to his house, now they have. He can’t keep up with yet another lie.
And in answer to your other question James, yes we can imagine contacting the police over someone we don’t know, because we have. And dwp, and hmrc, and gfm, and SS.

So you asked us to ‘imagine’ things, well how about you play along too:
Imagine lying about having cancer, then saying that cancer had spread, lying you had a lung tumour removed, pretending you are in a coma, pretending you are in ICU and a friend posts to make your coma look real? Do YOU know how weird that looks?
Imagine screen recording to be able to show evidence to the authorities? Yes we have.
Imagine inboxing somebody telling them you hope they die of the disease? Yes you did that.
Imagine calling a cancer survivor ‘wig head’. Yes you did that.
Imagine committing fraud by collecting money under false pretences. Yes you did that.
Imagine conning people out of rent money by lying. Yes you did that.
Imagine taking a video off RNLI of somebody in huge distress, posting it multiple times saying it was you being rescued (yes there is recordings), and lying. Oh and then denying saying it. Yes you did that.
Imagine lying you were going to Christie’s cancer hospital. All in front of cancer sufferers eyes. Yes you did that.
So yes, sure the police will welcome you going to them when they are armed with all this anyway.

P.S. I’ll give my head a wobble again (because you are that original you keep using your hilarious (not) sayings, if you promise to give your verbal diarrhoea a rest. YOU ARE BORING.

Well done on your 70 likes though from followers you bought 😂

Just for anyone that hasn't seen the post...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240622_200654_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240622_200654_Samsung Internet.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 22