James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
Reckons the people thatsmashed his window have to pay him 1000. Then showed an apparent letter saying 300. He's avoiding anything about his treatment. Being Billy big bollocks calling the purple witch out.
Reckons his followers are dripping cos he's blocking so many people.

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
He wants all thw trolls to come in and go live with them. Spouting his gob off yet blocks them as soon as they comment

laurajs

Jun 30, 2024
doncaster
Oh believe me when I say I cannot stand the man . If I had a voodoo doll of him I would be poking it constantly he is a vile cretin . I too attempted to take my life last February. I was out under voluntary sectioning and was there for 7 weeks . In feb this year I was diagnosed with cancer . I’m actually going through hell right now , my partner is a narcissist. He watches me be sick and doesn’t help and says ‘what do u want me to do ur sick all the time ‘ . I’ve been in hospital 7 times this year and during tests etc they also found 7 broken ribs . My partner is trying to kick me out whilst I’m going through treatment , I have children but sometimes I think I’m best off dead because seriously how much can one person take before they break?anyway I 100% agree with u on egg head he’s seriously mentally deluded . I don’t even think the mental health services can help him I think he’s way past that . He has blocked me but I view this page everyday . He seriously needs cancelling