James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
He got his window smashed Friday night? Well, I know the police get a bad rap nowadays but I really can’t fault them on their speedy response to this crime. So fast were they that they investigated the crime, arrested somebody, had them in court and a compensation order issued on 24th June. There’s fast and then there’s doing all that 4 days before the crime even happened. It’s like the plot from Minority Report.

Attachments

• IMG_1750.jpeg
    IMG_1750.jpeg
    308 KB · Views: 66

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
He got his window smashed Friday night? Well, I know the police get a bad rap nowadays but I really can’t fault them on their speedy response to this crime. So fast were they that they investigated the crime, arrested somebody, had them in court and a compensation order issued on 24th June. There’s fast and then there’s doing all that 4 days before the crime even happened. It’s like the plot from Minority Report.
This neighbour shes been having problems with him, this isnt the first thing thats happened

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
He's had too many picc lines that keep getting infected, so how is he receiving chemo?? He said he had stage 2 cancer that spread to another organ which means it would now be stage 4 so no way he wouldn't have a picc line!! Absolute liar!

I have stage 4 but I don't have a picc line...like I've said before, I'm absolutely no way sticking up for him but not all chemo is put through a picc line...

Attachments

• 20240430_120852.jpg
    20240430_120852.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 53

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
I’m here 😂😂

I missed his live but know all the bs he came out with. He is cringe with all the lies and him trying to act hard. He can only bully women, would run a mile from a man.

I am still blocked. I have posted my tt name on here lots of times and also messaged him with it, and he has read it after he last said that we could join him. He won’t unblock me though. Strange that isnt it because I could show the photos from his last holiday where the pool seemed to miraculously make his major bowel surgery, lung tumour removal and life threatening bleed surgeries (that he is now denying) scars vanish! I will also show all his videos where he has constantly lied. But he knows this and wont unblock me. shead.

Everyone in his comments taking the puss out of him! Not many viewers James for all your paid for followers. Looks like its not just us you bore stupid.

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
I can also show him photos of my dad when he had bowel cancer that went to his lungs. A very different look than James with his big fat head, all his facial hair, and looking the picture of health. He can see the reality of how he would look if he was that ill and in the space of a year how quickly you look physically.

You knock me physically sick James, no wonder you are frustrated though, you can’t even get laid by a male or female because of the absolute state of you.

Cooper131517

Jun 14, 2024
Berkshire
I’m here 😂😂

I missed his live but know all the bs he came out with. He is cringe with all the lies and him trying to act hard. He can only bully women, would run a mile from a man.

I am still blocked. I have posted my tt name on here lots of times and also messaged him with it, and he has read it after he last said that we could join him. He won’t unblock me though. Strange that isnt it because I could show the photos from his last holiday where the pool seemed to miraculously make his major bowel surgery, lung tumour removal and life threatening bleed surgeries (that he is now denying) scars vanish! I will also show all his videos where he has constantly lied. But he knows this and wont unblock me. shead.

Everyone in his comments taking the puss out of him! Not many viewers James for all your paid for followers. Looks like its not just us you bore stupid.

I’ll have to look back as I don’t think I follow you on TT and seen your posts.