James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

spanielgirly

Jun 6, 2024
England
I can also show him photos of my dad when he had bowel cancer that went to his lungs. A very different look than James with his big fat head, all his facial hair, and looking the picture of health. He can see the reality of how he would look if he was that ill and in the space of a year how quickly you look physically.

You knock me physically sick James, no wonder you are frustrated though, you can’t even get laid by a male or female because of the absolute state of you.
Exactly, there is a huge difference between the two, in fact there is no comparison at all.

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
Omg his latest dribble. He invited trolls but we are hiding because we have nothing on him 😂😂😂
Unblock me then you prick. You are the one hiding. Comments off too because he doesnt want everyone to read how he has us blocks.
Screen recording his live he puts on a public platform is now stalking and harassment 😂😂😂

JAMES GIVE YOUR FAT UGLY HEAD A FAMOUS WOBBLE

Rhi1989

Jun 18, 2024
Newcastle
He got his window smashed Friday night? Well, I know the police get a bad rap nowadays but I really can’t fault them on their speedy response to this crime. So fast were they that they investigated the crime, arrested somebody, had them in court and a compensation order issued on 24th June. There’s fast and then there’s doing all that 4 days before the crime even happened. It’s like the plot from Minority Report.
Did he seriously post this? 😳 That's not how a court order is worded at all! 😂

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
Why has he made a point of saying ‘I am gay and you are stalking me, I’m a gay man’? Wtf has his sexuality got to do with it? We are not stalking we are outing your pathetic lies.

And you are not a gay man. This is not me disputing you are gay as you keep claiming. The bit I am disputing is ‘man’. James, believe me, you are no man. There is not an ounce of man in you.
SERIOUSLY GIVE YOUR FAT UGLY HEAD A WOBBLE

p.s. We will screen record whatever we want, its all evidence and you are playing right in to it but too thick to see.

spanielgirly

Jun 6, 2024
England
Yes, you can confirm too, you have seen yourself haven’t you lovie xx
Exactly there is a huge difference.
It's like we said where is the paleness, where is the tiredness, the sunken eyes and also when he is admitted he is able to go live nearly all day! When your in hospital most people are too ill to even pick there phone up!

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
Ugh, watching his rehearsed TikTok posts with the squinted eyes makes my skin crawl! I can’t wait for this newspaper to print his story, although I’m sure it’ll be difficult for them to keep up with all the inconsistencies 🤣🤣 James I hope you have your story straight….FOR ONCE!!!
I can’t wait either for us to then write to them with the truth 😂😂😂 oops

Jun 28, 2024
yorkshire
He could so easily put all this to bed in one simple post. The post involving the truth about his “cancer”. Never known someone to be willing to share their story about an illness but yet use old photos from other times in hospital. Seems odd that he’s really obsessive about his trolls but could put them in their place with his own proof…

PinkBlossom

Jun 26, 2024
Norfolk
I have stage 4 but I don't have a picc line...like I've said before, I'm absolutely no way sticking up for him but not all chemo is put through a picc line...
Same here, I'm stage 4 but don't have a picc line and 'look well' but I think he knows things like this are possible and that's why hes trying to get away with it. It's the smaller details about chemo that he won't know and we do, probably why hes not talking about his treatment incase he slips up! Amazing how he never mentioned these picc line infections before!

Cooper131517

Jun 14, 2024
Berkshire
Same here, I'm stage 4 but don't have a picc line and 'look well' but I think he knows things like this are possible and that's why hes trying to get away with it. It's the smaller details about chemo that he won't know and we do, probably why hes not talking about his treatment incase he slips up! Amazing how he never mentioned these picc line infections before!

He 100% would have posted a TT about a picc line infection

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
Exactly, he doesn’t see how stupid he looks and how guilty he is oroving he is to everyone. He is obsessed with ‘trolls’, constant videos and lives saying the same boring rubbish. If he was that obsessed he would take delight in showing the evidence he has cancer. But he can’t.
He had a little folder that looked full of what he called evidence. He had some images possibly from an endoscopy or something. He's probably nicked them off Google and mocked up the other supposed evidence he has. Like that letter he did, which was full of mistakes.
He's definitely getting more aggressive with people, he's starting to show the real him. He told one person her mum should have swallowed her. He's really vile.

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester

I think everyone's cancer story is so different...I find chemo ok and I feel blessed that I don't have any major side effects. Fatigue is my worst side effect. I've never had sickness or any other symptom really.

The first 3 days after treatment I'm at my best because I'm off my tit's on dexamethasone, days 4 to 7 are my worst but I just shut myself in the house, feel a bit sorry for myself then day 8 I'm ok again.

I almost feel a fraud because like you, I look well and no one would ever know what's going on.

It's people like James that almost make me feel like I have to 'prove' I'm poorly which is what I think annoys me so much about him!!

People have horrendous stories of loved ones going through cancer and treatment and my heart truly breaks for them 💔 and he sits there with his squinty eye and scratchy head and makes a mockery out of real cancer patients.

Big love to you ❤️

Last edited: