James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Cooper131517

Jun 14, 2024
Berkshire
Exactly, he doesn’t see how stupid he looks and how guilty he is oroving he is to everyone. He is obsessed with ‘trolls’, constant videos and lives saying the same boring rubbish. If he was that obsessed he would take delight in showing the evidence he has cancer

He looks so unbelievably stupid calling out the “trolls” to come live and show proof. He’s just proving our point further that he’s messed up in the head pretending that they aren’t blocked and can join at anytime. He’s literally just manipulating his 10 followers that actually believe him. We know you bought the 500,000 other followers you sad sad t.

Cooper131517

Jun 14, 2024
Berkshire
He had a little folder that looked full of what he called evidence. He had some images possibly from an endoscopy or something. He's probably nicked them off Google and mocked up the other supposed evidence he has. Like that letter he did, which was full of mistakes.
He's definitely getting more aggressive with people, he's starting to show the real him. He told one person her mum should have swallowed her. He's really vile.

Someone asked to see the picture of the colonoscopy and he told them to go Google it, i’m sure if they do they’ll find the same copy he has.

Jun 18, 2024
surrey
The only story they will be posting is how this con man has been rumbled

Ugh, watching his rehearsed TikTok posts with the squinted eyes makes my skin crawl! I can’t wait for this newspaper to print his story, although I’m sure it’ll be difficult for them to keep up with all the inconsistencies 🤣🤣 James I hope you have your story straight….FOR ONCE!!!

broadstuff241

Jun 12, 2024
uk
Reckons the people thatsmashed his window have to pay him 1000. Then showed an apparent letter saying 300. He's avoiding anything about his treatment. Being Billy big bollocks calling the purple witch out.
Reckons his followers are dripping cos he's blocking so many people.
It wouldn’t have even gone through a court that fast surely plus no public record.

rubyroo

Jun 4, 2024
Belfast
If this group was all the trolls your so scared of, then why you keep visiting and interacting

You’ve also posted a private video of Jaq, she hasn’t made that public so i’m guessing it’s fair game for people to post private videos of you?
What private video of Jaq? He must have deleted it. He’s now deleted a few from last hour or two, probably due to low likes/views