James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

glenny2309

Jun 18, 2024
west midlands
The man’s an absolute 🔔🔚. Funny how he’s gone from having no one to support him to suddenly loving his followers. Fickle. I wonder how many hospital videos there would have been by now if he had gotten away with being a liar. Can’t get views or sympathy with his fake cancer now so has to use trolls as his chosen click bait. Except it’s not working is it James? Followers are leaving in droves and people only joining his lives to see how many times he trips himself up. Getting boring now James. Time you gave it a rest.

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
The police need to hurry up and lock his arse away. He's dangerous and that latest post is quite worrying. We know he's capable of despicable things, I hate to think what he's got planned next for more likes. Sounds like he's laying the foundations for an allegation of assault or something against the trolls. "I'm posting this incase something happens to me"

Seriously pyschotic beahviour he's showing.

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
The police need to hurry up and lock his arse away. He's dangerous and that latest post is quite worrying. We know he's capable of despicable things, I hate to think what he's got planned next for more likes. Sounds like he's laying the foundations for an allegation of assault or something against the trolls. "I'm posting this incase something happens to me"

Thankfully i sent them everything they laugh at him always picks on women even so anyone just gets the police called on them. His a pussy!

Cooper131517

Jun 14, 2024
Berkshire

It must have been taken down, what was it about?